• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Source/ Root Type 1 Concept: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the current OP as at pein's suggestion
Fire Dew
Something that flows through the Fundamental Laws Cyclic Garden, the domains of the Four Fundamental Laws Gods, equivalent to the term "Source" in the world of mortals. It is born, deepens, meets its demise, changes and cycles back to birth again, gradually decreasing its total amount in the process.
-LN Volume 10 Keyword
A visualization of the laws that affect the "Source" of the earth, which flows in the depths of the "Azure Sky of the Gods". It is the very power itself that the world contains, and the strength of the world's order is approximately equivalent to the total amount of fire dew that it contains.
-LN Volume 11 Keyword.​
"There has been an aberration in the order of this fundamental law cyclic garden."
His tone was neither impatient nor concerned, just matter-of-fact.
Misha's eyes turned serious.
"The flow rate of fire dew is decreasing."
A gasping sound came from next yo me.
Hmmm. I don't know what it is, but it seems to be a serious situation.
"What's the fire dew?"
[...]
The scene before my eyes turned white, and the slight sound of water echoed in my ears.
What appeared in my field of vision was an enormous waterfall that I could not see at a glance.
The azure water pouring down from the sky fell into a circular cliff as high as a mountain, and it flowed down in all directions.
The water glows faintly and scatters particles of light.
The sound of the water is as quiet as a murmuring stream, even though it is a waterfall of this magnitude.
The light of life, the water of life, the wind of life, the leaves of life. Fire dew changes and circulate in this fundamental law cyclic garden.
[...]
We, the Four fundamental deities, are the gods who govern the fundamental principles at the root of order and the source of life."
[...]
I see. In other words, fire dew is the source on earth. The fire dew circulates in this --that is, the source reincarnates because of the order of the four gods of the tree.
WN Chapter 423​
Fire Dew is the source. Because it circulates in the garden of the 4 law Gods, the source is able to reincarnate. It is the very power the world contains and the strength of the world's order is determined by the total amount
Order
The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.
~ LN Volume 4 (I); Keyword​

"It is the reason why this world is the world it is. Why is a bird a bird, why is a demon a demon? The heavens send down rain to moisten the earth and nurture the trees. If you draw a magic circle and put magic power into the magic formula, the light will come on. These are what we call the laws of nature, the laws of magic, the order that makes this world what it is."
[...]
"And the beings who maintain that order, the beings who embody that order, are the higher order divine race, the gods."
~ WN Chapter 120​
If you still need an explanation on what order is after all the bickering about it on this forum then gtfo you shouldn't be in this thread Order is the laws and concepts that define and maintain the world. Gods maintain order by either controlling an order or protecting it from being disrupted (Guardian Gods & Beasts). Completely destroying an order would destroy the world as a by-product. Disrupting an order means that the order has only been removed from the 'natural system of the world', and not completely destroyed, therefore the world would not be destroyed.
In the Mythical Age, the God of Destruction Aberneyu was the cause of all death and destruction. That's why I overthrew them first.
"All things lead to destruction. That was the God of Destruction's order, but since the Demon King stole it, destruction in the world has been limited. Those who were supposed to die did not die, those who were supposed to perish did not perish, and the reason of the world was disrupted. Other gods compensated for this, but the world was not completely restored. The result is now, two thousand years later."
WN Chapter 120.​
Hence Fire Dew is what governs other type 1 concepts and the world itself.
"Which came first, the world or the creator god Militia?"
"The world. The world existed before Militia was born, and the previous creator god, Elenesia, was already there. When the old world reaches its limits, the creator god perishes. At that time, the source that is close to perishing performs the final creation and gives birth to the next creator god."
It was about their own birth.
Sasha answered easily.
"So let's go back in time to the beginning, shall we? How did the original creator god come to be?"
Sasha was at a loss for an answer.
Militia's mother, the previous creator god Elenesia, had the same answer as Sasha.
However, there was no way to know how the first god - the original creator god - was born.
"I don't know... I can't be sure..."
"Kakaka, sure, sure. It's difficult to investigate. Then what hypothesis can we formulate? Did God come first, or did the world come first?"
Sasha opens her mouth, hitting her head with her hand.
"If anything, I think it was God..."
"Why is that?"
"After all, when the world is first born, if there is no order, the world will collapse. I don't think it will last until God is born by chance."
Without order, the world will perish.
It is obvious that a world without God will not last long.
"Now let us assume that God was born first. Was only the Creator God born, or were other gods born with them?"
Eldemade refers to Misa.
"......I think it is only the Creator God. I don't think it happens very often, even by chance, that many different types of Gods are born at the same time. ......"
"Kakka, good answer. Then, the final conundrum, how did the Creator God come into being?"
[...]
"I don't know if there was a sound, but I am sure there was something. If there was nothing, then nothing would happen. In other words, something must have existed from the beginning for the Creator God to be born."
Eldemade picks up his cane and puts his weight on both hands.
"What does it take to make a popping sound in a world of nothing, detention?"
"Is it the ...... order of sound, ......? Like the Gospel God?"
"Yes, yes, yes, order! At least, something like it existed from the beginning, before this world was created. Otherwise, it is hard to imagine that a creator God could have risen. No, no, but we are in trouble if we think so."
Shaking his head from side to side, Eldemade smiles with amusement.
Then, looking forward, he said.
"If order already existed before this world was created, then isn't there something else that exists?"
WN Chapter 484​
You said that the deep world takes fire dew from the shallow world, but the movement of fire dew is not something that happens naturally. This is because in the small world, the World Chief God maintains His order and does not allow the fire dew to leak outward.
Ottorlou draws a transparent bubble on a spherical blackboard.
She wrote "Bubble World" on it.
"It is primarily in the Bubble World that the movement of fire dew occurs. We call the countless dark bubbles drifting in the Silver Water Sacred Sea. It is said that all worlds begin with bubbles. Even the deep world located in the abyss of this ocean began as a single bubble."
WN Chapter 502.​
All worlds start off as bubbles. By the Order of the Silver Sea, bubbles come into existence and fire dew exists inside. The Creator God then arises inside the bubble and creates the other Gods then the world.
Because Fire Dew is constantly leaking out of the bubble world, they are heading towards destruction. The lesser the Fire Dew in the world the more Order weakens until it can no longer be maintained and the world is destroyed.

Fire Dew came into existence before the world (bubble ≠ world, world is inside the bubble). It governs Order which governs universal reality (the world).
"If the fire dew is lost, life will be lost in the bubble world. Isn't it possible that the residents who were supposed to be reincarnated will be reborn in another world?"
"Why don't you bring back the fire dew? They have their lives too."

"What do you mean? Their life ends when they die. It's just a matter of starting a new life in a new world. It's just a different person with the same origin."

"Returning fire dew to the bubble world is a foolish act that erases life. Bubbles will eventually disappear. Throwing life into it is like returning a fish that has finally reached the sea to the land again. It may be different from your world's beliefs, but that's the principle of the Silver sea."

Instead of denying me, Ottorlou said gently.

"It's a very lucky thing for the life that fire dew crosses the world. It's a proof that they were blessed by this sea."

If the bubble world will surely perish, then there is certainly a point.
-WN Chapter 502.​
The loss of Fire Dew causes not just the world inside the bubble but the bubble itself to be destroyed. Despite this, Fire Dew is Unaffected by the destruction of the Bubble. Fire Dew itself pervades the Silver Sea
"So, technically speaking, the deep world is stealing fire dew from the shallow world?"
"That understanding is fine, but the fire dew does not belong to anyone. It is an order that is spread throughout the Silver Water Sacred Sea. Fire dew is something that travels across the sea in all sorts of bubbles."
Eques had stolen the fire dew.
He said that he used the stolen fire dew, but is this the answer?
Certainly, if you look at the Militia world alone, you can only think that it was consumed.
At that time, Eques didn't know anything about the outside world.
However, it crossed over to another small world.
"... hey... then, could it be...?"
Sasha mutters next to me.
Misha whispered.
"Mother's fire dew is outside the world"
Their mother, Elenesia, the creator god, perished.
That's how it is in the Militia world.
However, in fact, her roots became fire dew and crossed the world.
Then, in the world of magic bullets, she was born again as a creator god.
-WN Chapter 502.​
Even when the the Bubble is destroyed, it simply flows into the silver sea and settles into another bubble where it is reborn as the individual.

Summary
The source is Fire Dew. Fire Dew governs universal reality, it predates universal reality and is unaffected by the destruction of universal reality while the loss of Fire Dew causes it's destruction

Last edited:
Ignoring the current OP as at pein's suggestion

Fire Dew is the source. Because it circulates in the garden of the 4 law Gods, the source is able to reincarnate. It is the very power the world contains and the strength of the world's order is determined by the total amount

If you still need an explanation on what order is after all the bickering about it on this forum then gtfo you shouldn't be in this thread Order is the laws and concepts that define and maintain the world. Gods maintain order by either controlling an order or protecting it from being disrupted (Guardian Gods & Beasts). Completely destroying an order would destroy the world as a by-product. Disrupting an order means that the order has only been removed from the 'natural system of the world', and not completely destroyed, therefore the world would not be destroyed.

Hence Fire Dew is what governs other type 1 concepts and the world itself.

All worlds start off as bubbles. By the Order of the Silver Sea, bubbles come into existence and fire dew exists inside. The Creator God then arises inside the bubble and creates the other Gods then the world.
Because Fire Dew is constantly leaking out of the bubble world, they are heading towards destruction. The lesser the Fire Dew in the world the more Order weakens until it can no longer be maintained and the world is destroyed.

Fire Dew came into existence before the world (bubble ≠ world, world is inside the bubble). It governs Order which governs universal reality (the world).

The loss of Fire Dew causes not just the world inside the bubble but the bubble itself to be destroyed. Despite this, Fire Dew is Unaffected by the destruction of the Bubble. Fire Dew itself pervades the Silver Sea

Even when the the Bubble is destroyed, it simply flows into the silver sea and settles into another bubble where it is reborn as the individual.

Summary
The source is Fire Dew. Fire Dew governs universal reality, it predates universal reality and is unaffected by the destruction of universal reality while the loss of Fire Dew causes it's destruction
So as source is to a person, so is fire dew to the world?

I mean they are not the same thing, it is an analogy used to explain that as source is to human, so fire dew is to the world.
That does not make source the equivalent of fire dew and it is not about size

I mean they are not the same thing, it is an analogy used to explain that as source is to human, so fire dew is to the world.
It does because If reality gets destroyed Fire dew won't destroyed and it will move on same goes on with Source if the Character gets destroyed Source would move on just like fire dew source won't get destroyed. Both are unbound by the reality they govern.

They are the same thing source is called fire dew and stated to be the same thing even in the LN keyword not to mention each character having their own fire dew which is the source

according to the mg wiki, fire dew is equal to the word source 🤓

It does because If reality gets destroyed Fire dew won't destroyed and it will move on same goes on with Source if the Character gets destroyed Source would move on just like fire dew source won't get destroyed. Both are unbound by the reality they govern.
Not my point and not my argument
They are the same thing source is called fire dew and stated to be the same thing even in the LN keyword not to mention each character having their own fire dew which is the source
I am not arguing against this, again this is what i am saying
it is not a matter of size.
but it is simply
Source is to humans as
Fire dew is to the world?
Correct is it not?

I am not arguing against this, again this is what i am saying
it is not a matter of size.
but it is simply
Source is to humans as
Fire dew is to the world?
Correct is it not?
I was making an analogy using size. I was just comparing a single source to all the fire dew in the world.

It is not. You are using simile. It's not "source is to humans what fire dew is to the world" it's "Source is Fire Dew" plain and simple

I was making an analogy using size. I was just comparing a single source to all the fire dew in the world.

It is not. You are using simile. It's not "source is to humans what fire dew is to the world" it's "Source is Fire Dew" plain and simple
equivalent to the term "Source" in the world of mortals
Source is to humans as
Fire dew is to the world
That is literally the same meaning.
the term fire dew to the world is equivalent to the term source to humans.

So how am I wrong here?

That is literally the same meaning.
the term fire dew to the world is equivalent to the term source to humans.

So how am I wrong here?
It's not simile. They are the same complete the sentence. "Equivalent to the term source in the world of mortals".
Are you gonna ignore where the scans says Fire dew is the Source? Elenesia's Fire Dew, Anos subordinates Fire Dew, Faris Noin's Fire Dew, Fire Dew being born, deepens, meets its demise, changes, is born again which is what the source does, collecting a person's fire dew to another world = the person becoming an inhabitant of that world.

It's not simile. They are the same complete the sentence. "Equivalent to the term source in the world of mortals".
Are you gonna ignore where the scans says Fire dew is the Source? Elenesia's Fire Dew, Anos subordinates Fire Dew, Faris Noin's Fire Dew, Fire Dew being born, deepens, meets its demise, changes, is born again which is what the source does, collecting a person's fire dew to another world = the person becoming an inhabitant of that world.
dude again, you are not seeing you contradict yourself
let me rephrase this again
firedew is the source.
the world has one and humans also has one each?

dude again, you are not seeing you contradict yourself
let me rephrase this again
firedew is the source.
the world has one and humans also has one each?
This should answer your questions.
 Sasha mutters next to her.
 Misha whispered.

""Mother's fire dew is outside the world."

Their mother, the creator god Elenesia, has perished.

In the world of Militia, that is true.
 But in fact, her roots crossed the world as fire dew.

Then, she was born again as a creator god in the world of the magic bullet.

@EldemadeDityjon You keep that behavior up I will report you. So tone down the condescending remarks.

@Tatsumi504 nuking the source in the past or scarring it means it gets destroyed/harmed in the future by default. That’s how time paradox works, which doesn’t have any say on type 2 concept.

Cool, now show me evidence the person’s individual source controls the world. Because by your own scans Fire Dew is not the person’s source.

@Fixxed No it doesn’t, what part of affecting the past of someone making the future of that person be affected has anything to do with type 2 concepts? And you know what I’m talking about by reality, I mean it has control over the reality it’s in.

Yes all things has fire dew that's the source.
are they connected in some way? or each source is independent?

Cause so far the fire dew for controlling orders which are accepted as type 1 concepts are type 1. but the personal sources themselves are not which is why i am asking these questions

Cause so far the fire dew for controlling orders which are accepted as type 1 concepts are type 1. but the personal sources themselves are not which is why i am asking these questions
They are same that's why they flow outside the world when reality itself gets destroyed. Why do you think they are different. If both are different fire dew of individual should seize to Exists when world gets destroyed. You get what i am trying to say?

nuking the source in the past or scarring it means it gets destroyed/harmed in the future by default.
Obviously, killing me in the past stops my future from existing now explain why i should feel and experience the death of all my future selves because I was killed.
Because by your own scans Fire Dew is not the person’s source.
😐😐😐😐 nah, now you're just trolling. Not talking to you anymore. Gonna get others opinions

Obviously, killing me in the past stops my future from existing now explain why i should feel and experience the death of all my future selves because I was killed.

😐😐😐😐 nah, now you're just trolling. Not talking to you anymore. Gonna get others opinions
Just call other staffs who are knowledgeable on the verse

The total number of sources both those who have been born, those who are in the middle of reincarnating, those who aren't born yet= the worlds fire dew.
The more the total amount diminishes either by sources being destroyed, consumed or leaking out into the silver sea, the weaker order becomes until it can no longer be sustained and the bubble is destroyed

The total number of sources both those who have been born, those who are in the middle of reincarnating, those who aren't born yet= the worlds fire dew.
The more the total amount diminishes either by sources being destroyed, consumed or leaking out into the silver sea, the weaker order becomes until it can no longer be sustained and the bubble is destroyed
With this You are gonna confuse her to death

No it doesn’t, what part of affecting the past of someone making the future of that person be affected has anything to do with type 2 concepts? And you know what I’m talking about by reality, I mean it has control over the reality it’s in.
I dont know what you mean about the "reality" exactly, but i think it mean world

No no, i say it affecting the world, and dont twist what i say i dont say affecting past of someone affected the the future of that person. I say affecting the root mean destroy root already destroy (directly) the person future

They are same that's why they flow outside the world when reality itself gets destroyed. Why do you think they are different. If both are different fire dew of individual should seize to Exists when world gets destroyed. You get what i am trying to say?
The may be the same thing to humans and world
but their roles are different
And also it is the other way around if they are different, sources will not be affected if reality is destroyed.
Yes then individual sources cannot be type 1, the collection of them which is fire dew like you said governs order, that is type 1.

The may be the same thing to humans and world
but their roles are different
And also it is the other way around if they are different, sources will not be affected if reality is destroyed.

Yes then individual sources cannot be type 1, the collection of them which is fire dew like you said governs order, that is type 1.
Let me explain better. You see take water as an example. Consider that the water is type 1 concept. You takes a drop from that water and put it in a separate bowl or something. Does that water becomes somethings else? I mean do you consider that drop of water as something else?

Last edited:
Let me explain better. You see take water as an example. Consider that the water is type 1 concept. You takes a drop from that water and put it in a separate bowl or something. Does that water becomes somethings else? I mean do you consider that drop of water as something else?
Depends on contexts, collectively, sources are what makes fire dew, the type 1 concept, that does not make them type 1 themselves based on all the explanation i have seen
Let me give another example, you take cells, each cells on its own does not mean much, but collectively they can become a very complex organism.

Depends on contexts, collectively, sources are what makes fire dew, the type 1 concept, that does not make them type 1 themselves based on all the explanation i have seen
Let me give another example, you take cells, each cells on its own does not mean much, but collectively they can become a very complex organism.
In our verse fire dew is compared to water so Your organisms example doesn't counts. Yeah i am talking about silver water which is made up fire dew which flows out of the world.

The loss of any amount of fire dew affects reality. Hell one individual's existence strengthens reality, causes the birth of the chief god which in turn causes reality to evolve.
There is order in the Bubble World, and there is a divine race. They possess the seed of world-will that seeks to guide the world in a single direction. The seed of world will is invisible and has no clear consciousness. The divine races act accordingly, each in their own vague way, trying to bring the world into proper order. In most cases, they fail, but in those bubbles blessed with the blessings of the Silver Water Sacred Sea, conformists are born.
[...]
The presence of a conformist strengthens the fire dew of the world and brings a powerful force to the order. The seed of the world-will possessed by the divine race, one of which will sprout and give birth to a being that can be called the world-will, the World Chief God."

You're really nitpicking if you think individually 1 source means nothing.

It diminishing literally affects type 1 concepts
Well those concepts are not so type 1 to begin with
The loss of any amount of fire dew affects reality. Hell one individual's existence strengthens reality, causes the birth of the chief god which in turn causes reality to evolve.

You're really nitpicking if you think individually 1 source means nothing.
what I am getting from this is that one particular person and not all sources.
this is not from any randome person but rather a singular specific person, a chief God
which would further mean sources are type 3, I really do not see how you guys want to spin this not to be a personal concept tbh. All you have shown so far is that sources are unique to individuals and nothing mroe

Well those concepts are not so type 1 to begin with

this is not from any randome person but rather a singular specific person, a chief God
which would further mean sources are type 3, I really do not see how you guys want to spin this not to be a personal concept tbh. All you have shown so far is that sources are unique to individuals and nothing mroe
Dude that source affecting the reality. He was trying to say even one source can affect complete reality to change.

All Order existed before the world, governs the aspect of the world they fall under and the destruction of any order will destroy the world while world destruction doesn't affect Order. Even Jerga who became the concept of human hatred against demons won't be affected by the destruction of humanity
Come again?
No, the existence of the conformist strengthens the world's fire dew, brings power to Order and causes the birth of the chief god. The conformists existence affects Order.
Fire Dew diminishing leads the world closer to destruction. Each amount missing affects reality and it doesn't even need to be completely depleted. Once it goes below an unspecified level the world just gets destroyed.

The same concepts you're saying are only type 3 govern gods who are manifestations of Type 1 concepts. Conformists, Sovereigns, Chief God's, you're saying because all sources don't have a phenomenal influence over reality to the extent that theirs does that it can't be type 1?
Isn't that just potency or Scale?
No matter how small the influence is, it still affects reality. Gradual diminishing of the amount of sources causes the destruction of reality and that's fact

Last edited:
All Order existed before the world, governs the aspect of the world they fall under and the destruction of any order will destroy the world while world destruction doesn't affect Order. Even Jerga who became the concept of human hatred against demons won't be affected by the destruction of humanity
Come again?

No, the existence of the conformist strengthens the world's fire dew, brings power to Order and causes the birth of the chief god. The conformists existence affects Order.
Fire Dew diminishing leads the world closer to destruction. Each amount missing affects reality and it doesn't even need to be completely depleted. Once it goes below an unspecified level the world just gets destroyed.

The same concepts you're saying are only type 3 govern gods who are manifestations of Type 1 concepts. Conformists, Sovereigns, Chief God's, you're saying because all sources don't have a phenomenal influence over reality to the extent that theirs does that it can't be type 1?
Isn't that just potency or Scale?
No matter how small the influence is, it still affects reality. Gradual diminishing of the amount of sources causes the destruction of reality and that's fact
Sources do not govern type 1 concepts, nothing of sort is happening, nothing even close is happening
it is not potency but how it works
I see you actually avoided what I said,
1. who is the conformist?
2. Scans that ordinary sources reducing or getting destroyed means the world destruction

Sources do not govern type 1 concepts, nothing of sort is happening, nothing even close is happening
Gods are the manifestation of Order though
it is not potency but how it works
It is potency
1. who is the conformist?
An evolved life born from constant fighting.
2. Scans that ordinary sources reducing or getting destroyed means the world destruction
Bruh? What do you think all the previous scans i sent about fire dew had? Or do you think only losing the fire dew of the conformist / chief god leads the world to destruction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back