• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I mean, I can hope, right? Kind sad that most of crt for Touhou usually end like that. I will just find another match then while waiting…

Tbh yes, he can have it but Anos should also be able to be added to his profile because his sources have merged with Graham’s absence, so why not? btw i haven't followed MGKF for a long time and actually recently, i started coming back a bit to help thread etc that i can help, even though i just opened it (lmao), also because Anos already has TD 2 so (Sayonara) 2ho.
Lol

Huh, is that last time it was not even argued that Anos used MEoCD and neither had resistance to CM 1 (At that time type 2). Alr.

I know, it would all depend on how good the resistance is, how many layers there are and it should be emphasized that if the layers can be compared to MG layers.

BFR (Inflicts a member of the raid party with "Torn Between Dimensions", putting them into a state where they can no longer interact regularly with the world),

How does that BFR works? And if you have enough range you can always come back.

The target becomes out of sync with reality and enters an overlapping dimension where they can no longer interact with the world, just watch. It also automatically powernulls after it.

Interesting, but anos can simply destroy that dimension by himself, he can summon Venuz that have an Interdimensional range and the powernull would not work with many of Anos' powers that come from his source. But well, that's all I wanted to know, soon we'll have to use your infinte layers plan to bring them up to par.

unknown.png

can someone identify these gods? I know the white haired one is arcana

Now that Anos' CV has changed, the new one will have to sing his own opening as well.

Now that I listen to it again I realize it's on fire hahaha, maybe I'll download it. 4th Wall Awareness for Anos when? Although I still can't imagine Anos with another voice, Tatsuhisa Suzuki voice suit perfects for him. Let's see how he will go with Yuichiro Umehara voice.

The eques profile looks great, good job.
If eques is the aggregation of all the gods in militia world does it mean he can use the powers of all those he embodied except the likes of militia, avernyu, arcana? If so that's a lot of hax that isn't in the profile

Where does graham immortality 5 come from
His NEP
The eques profile looks great, good job.
If eques is the aggregation of all the gods in militia world does it mean he can use the powers of all those he embodied except the likes of militia, avernyu, arcana? If so that's a lot of hax that isn't in the profile
Not all, just some. Specifically, the gods that died during the Selection Judgement.And yes he can use their powers and summon them.

Back