• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Yzak is probably Top 5 strongest character of the verse. He insta-killed Anos at first, lol. And he froze EGA, not tanked IIRC. I'll reread everything eventually.

He also pulled a "no" on Arcana's authority and smacked her.
He actually froze EGAs yes, I say tank cuz I thought it can somewhat scale to his stats

It’s been awhile but I’m still confused on why Anos is only possibly 2A instead of actually being 2A. Like isn’t his feats enough for at least 2A? Dudes crazy

Perhaps we can find info on anos/grahams source transcending dual concepts then we can mark em as type 3 and have a 1-A anos and graham
loading-thinking.gif

Perhaps we can find info on anos/grahams source transcending dual concepts then we can mark em as type 3 and have a 1-A anos and graham
We can only dream. Maybe one day when we get an official translation. On the bright side, Anos is most likely going to gain much more hax so when the time comes, he’ll be an op 1-A character.

Is it because of the translation? Probably is. I confuse myself on who the heck is speaking sometimes in the web novel lmao.
Bubble thing is solid 2B but got rejected because I don't wanna believe argument.
Layers are stated to be infinite size with countless bubbles. Countless smokes the 2A rating and it's from WOG not from the WN.

Funny thing is if Eges spear stated to transcend infinite hierarchy dimensions or concepts of Dimensionality His spear is irrelevant speed. I don't know what sho was thinking. He just said his spear Transcends dimensions.

Throughout the series its stated Eges spear Transcends dimensions. Funny thing is we don't know how many dimensions.
Since it’s dimensions and not a dimension, it should at least be a couple. If we assume they’re all 3D then 3D is the starting point. Possibly making the attack at least low complex multiversal in terms of dimensions.

Back