• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Hey does Celis qualifies for NEP type 2 interaction. I mean Anos said if it wasn't for Graham taking hostage his father would have won by merging the source so the source should be able to interact with NEP type 2 right.
I doubt that celis could interact with Graham's nothingness, maybe defeat Graham but not interact with nothingness, just my oppinion

I doubt that celis could interact with Graham's nothingness, maybe defeat Graham but not interact with nothingness, just my oppinion
Yeah without feat/statement it's hard to say but possibly rating should be fine right Graham kinda agreed with Anos statement

「奴は長きにわたり、この世界を支配していた。<運命の歯車>を回し、秩序を司り、俺たちに争いと絶望を強制した。世界の理は、滅びへと傾いていた。すべてとは言わぬ。だが、多くの理不尽が奴の手によるものだった。今回の戦いも、二千年前の大戦も、数多の争いが、秩序という名の歯車が遠因だ」

"He has ruled this world for a long time. He turned the wheels of fate, presided over order, and forced us to struggle and despair. The world's reason was bent on destruction. Not all. But many of them were his handiwork. This battle, the war of 2,000 years ago, and many other conflicts are the result of a cog in the wheel of order."

Order & fate are different things. Gods sees order of the world as play but fate is different thing but is stated Eques manipulated both
Order are providence and fate. But eques fate manip is more greater

Isn't order qualifies for this

Possible Uses

Users may be able to detemine how things will proceed by writing into the plot what is going to happen (emulating fate, causality and/or probability manipulation).

Graham should have causality manipulation

「この神鎌しんれんは、狂乱神アガンゾンの権能だよ。狂い、乱される秩序は、因果さえも暴走させる。これは無秩序の大鎌だ。ベフェヌグズドグマが振るわれたが最後、どんな結果になるか誰にもわからな――」
"This god scythe is the power of the frenzied god, Aganzon. The crazy and disturbed order makes even the cause and effect runaway. This is a chaotic scythe. Befenuguz Dogma was shaken, but no one knows what the final result will be--"
「因果が暴走すると言ったはずだよ。振り下ろした乱竄神鎌が、外れた。だから、僕の首が刎ねられたんだ」
"I should have said that the cause and effect are out of control. The sickle that was swung down came off. That's why my neck was beheaded"
ベフェヌグズドグマの力なのだろう。
 因果が完全に狂っており、予測がまるで成り立たない。
It must be the power of Befenuguz Dogma.
The cause and effect are completely disorder, and the prediction is completely unsuccessful.

Graham should have causality manipulation

「この神鎌しんれんは、狂乱神アガンゾンの権能だよ。狂い、乱される秩序は、因果さえも暴走させる。これは無秩序の大鎌だ。ベフェヌグズドグマが振るわれたが最後、どんな結果になるか誰にもわからな――」
"This god scythe is the power of the frenzied god, Aganzon. The crazy and disturbed order makes even the cause and effect runaway. This is a chaotic scythe. Befenuguz Dogma was shaken, but no one knows what the final result will be--"
「因果が暴走すると言ったはずだよ。振り下ろした乱竄神鎌が、外れた。だから、僕の首が刎ねられたんだ」
"I should have said that the cause and effect are out of control. The sickle that was swung down came off. That's why my neck was beheaded"
ベフェヌグズドグマの力なのだろう。
 因果が完全に狂っており、予測がまるで成り立たない。
It must be the power of Befenuguz Dogma.
The cause and effect are completely disorder, and the prediction is completely unsuccessful.
Yeah also logic manipulation

Befenguzdogma don't have the abilitie of manipulating the logic/reason so no.

Always wonder where author came out with weird name for weapon and spell. Is it pun from certain words or language? From known mythology? Or perhaps because it sound unique and cool?

Always wonder where author came out with weird name for weapon and spell. Is it pun from certain words or language? From known mythology? Or perhaps because it sound unique and cool?
This is my theory: He does it cuz hard names makes it stand out from other verses
You wont see much verses doing some "Sword that can destroy reality" on a degree such as venuzdonoa without some fallacies being committed
Somehow, there is little to no contractions with maou gakuin.

He was one of the most powerful enemies Anos had faced thus far, which should put him on par with some of the Silver Sea's deeper world inhabitants
This is pretty headcanonish and shouldn't be a justification for Low 2-C imo.

However, iirc Celis' power was compared to that of a deeper world inhabitant, so he = Low 2-C (or likely Low 2-C), and Graham could hold his own against him (he is still weaker than Celis), so he downscales. A much better justification.

You created the profile and added that justification lol
However, iirc Celis' power was compared to that of a deeper world inhabitant, so he = Low 2-C, and Graham could hold his own against him (he is still weaker than Celis), so he downscales. A much better justification.
Something like that should work.

However, iirc Celis' power was compared to that of a deeper world inhabitant, so he = Low 2-C (or likely Low 2-C), and Graham could hold his own against him (he is still weaker than Celis), so he downscales. A much better justification.
Can't we use NAFTA thingy to scale Graham Instead of Celis

Logic can be low or high. Because logic an encompass how some abilities work etc.
Like one can negate the logic of immortality or the logic of regeneration with feat
Yea if there are proof in the verse if logic>>law. But by default logic is law but in low degree, law is manipulating fundamental logic. Causality can manipulate logic buat can't manipulate law

Hold up, if equis can neg type 4 acal and misfits have type 4 and they also get TD type 2 and Acal type 5 (if the CRT gets accepted), does that mean eques can neg those?

Would this qualify for Type 5 Immortality?

不滅の歯車は回り始める。不滅の秩序に満たされた神体に滅びはなく、私は死と隔てられる

The wheels of immortality begin to turn. Filled with immortal order, the divine body will not perish, and I will be separated from death.

Back