• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

There is no reason to assume that NEP characters transcend life and death, that's what I mean
Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

Textbook Graham

Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

Where does its stated that they need to trascend life and death?
Did you even read my post? NEP fits our standard for type 5 and I just personally think that it doesn't

ジジジジッと紫電が冥王を焼き、 根源さえも焦げつかせる。 歯を食いしばり、足を踏ん張り、 イージェスは力尽くでグラハムを押 し飛ばした。
「ぬんっ・・・・・・!!」
距離ができるや否や、 奴はその槍をまっすぐ突き出した。
次元を越えた槍を、しかし、グラハムはその魔眼で見切り、体を捻ってかわした。
そのとき、槍が液体のように変化し、 くんっと曲がった。
グラハムが避けた方向を追うように穂先が迫る。 上体を逸らして奴がそれをやりすごすも、槍の柄は水流と化し、 とぐ ろを巻いた。
それは、紅血魔槍だけの力ではない。
水葬神アフラシアータの秩序だ。
イージェスはその身に、 すでに神を降ろしている。
紅い水流にてグラハムの逃げ場を塞ぎつつも、 その穂先が奴の足元に 突き刺さる。 血の噴水が立ち上り、 魔眼を遮った。
グラハムがイージェスの姿を見失った一瞬の隙に、 元の姿に戻ったデ イヒッドアテムが突き出される。
喉元を狙った一撃は、しかし、それでも寸前で躱された。 途端にかくんと槍が曲がり、 万雷剣をグラハムの手から弾き飛ばす。
立ち上った血の噴水が収まり、 二人の視線が交錯した。

Jizzling purple electricity burned the Dark Lord, scorching even his very roots. Gritting his teeth and stomping his foot, Eges pushed Graham away with all his might.
"Noooooo ・・・・・・!!!"
As soon as the distance was established, he thrust his spear straight out.
The spear transcended dimensions, but Graham saw through his magic eye and dodged it by twisting his body.
At that moment, the spear turned into a liquid and bent.
The tip of the spear came at Graham as if following the direction he had dodged. The spear's hilt turned into a stream of water, and it curled around in a circle.
It is not the power of the Red Blood Demon Spear alone.
It is the order of afrasiata, the water burial god.
Eges has already brought down a god upon himself.
The red stream of water blocks Graham's escape, but the tip of the spear pierces his feet. A fountain of blood rises up, blocking the evil eye.
In the split second that Graham loses sight of Eges,
the Deihid Atem, which has returned to its original form, is thrust out.
The blow aimed at his throat, however, was still just barely avoided. The spear bent and the thunderbolt sword was flicked out of Graham's hand.
The rising fountain of blood subsided, and their gazes met.
イージェスの手元がブレたかと思うと、目にも止まらぬ速度で、魔槍の突きが繰り出される。
 ガギィィィッと金属音が鳴り響き、その槍が受け止められていた。
 魔眼に魔力を集中すれば、幽かにそこに人影が浮かぶ。
 冥王イージェスにして、凝視しなければ姿を見失うほどの<幻影擬態ライネル>と<秘匿魔力ナジラ>。
 根源殺しの魔剣にて、紅血魔槍を阻んだのは外套を纏った亡霊。
 イージェスがよく知る、名もなき騎士であった。
「……二番エッド……」

As soon as Iges' hand seems to blur, a thrust of the magic spear is unleashed with blinding speed.
 A metallic clang echoed, and the spear was caught.
 If you concentrate magic power in the magic eye, a shadow of a person will appear there.
 The "Phantom Mimicry Liner" and "Secret Magic Najira" are so powerful that you have to stare at them to lose sight of them as the Underworld King Eges.
 The red-blooded demon spear was blocked by a cloaked ghost with the root-killing demon sword.
 He was a knight without a name, whom Eges knew well.
"...... second-edd ......"
ヴィアフレアはどうにかその身を起こし、 グラハムのもとへ走っていく。
「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が壱―」
イージェスが槍を突き出す。
じげんしょう 「――<次元衝>」
襲ってくるその魔槍に、ヴィアフレアはぐっと身構えた。
 しかし、難なくグラハムの万雷剣が、それを弾き飛ばす。
「・・・・・・あ、 ありがとう......」

Via Flair somehow manages to get herself up and runs to Graham.
"The Red Blood Demon Spear, the secret of the One..."
Eges thrusts out his spear.
Jigen-shou "-- <Dimensional Impulse>."
Via Flair braced herself for the oncoming demon spear.
 However, Graham's thunderbolt sword repelled it without difficulty.
"......Oh, thank you ......"

Ok immeasurable combat speed for Graham it's not like he get Negged by Eges spear. Eges blocked his eyes and blocked his escape view to neg him. Graham saw Eges spear coming at him beyond the dimension plane.

Eques can tank like three 2-B spells tho
Even with 2C bubbles (wait, low 2C or 2C?) Didn't he take an egil grone angdroa from anos?
「ぬんっ・・・・・・!!」
それは、紅血魔槍だけの力ではない。
水葬神アフラシアータの秩序だ。
イージェスはその身に、 すでに神を降ろしている。

Jizzling purple electricity burned the Dark Lord, scorching even his very roots. Gritting his teeth and stomping his foot, Eges pushed Graham away with all his might.
"Noooooo ・・・・・・!!!"
The spear transcended dimensions, but Graham saw through his magic eye and dodged it by twisting his body.
The tip of the spear came at Graham as if following the direction he had dodged. The spear's hilt turned into a stream of water, and it curled around in a circle.
The red stream of water blocks Graham's escape, but the tip of the spear pierces his feet. A fountain of blood rises up, blocking the evil eye.
The blow aimed at his throat, however, was still just barely avoided. The spear bent and the thunderbolt sword was flicked out of Graham's hand.
 イージェスがよく知る、名もなき騎士であった。
「……二番エッド……」

As soon as Iges' hand seems to blur, a thrust of the magic spear is unleashed with blinding speed.
 If you concentrate magic power in the magic eye, a shadow of a person will appear there.
 The "Phantom Mimicry Liner" and "Secret Magic Najira" are so powerful that you have to stare at them to lose sight of them as the Underworld King Eges.
 The red-blooded demon spear was blocked by a cloaked ghost with the root-killing demon sword.
「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が壱―」
イージェスが槍を突き出す。
じげんしょう 「――<次元衝>」
「・・・・・・あ、 ありがとう......」

Ok immeasurable combat speed for Graham it's not like he get Negged by Eges spear. Eges blocked his eyes and blocked his escape view to neg him. Graham saw Eges spear coming at him beyond the dimension plane.
^^^ any opinion

「ぬんっ・・・・・・!!」
それは、紅血魔槍だけの力ではない。
水葬神アフラシアータの秩序だ。
イージェスはその身に、 すでに神を降ろしている。

"Noooooo ・・・・・・!!!"
 イージェスがよく知る、名もなき騎士であった。
「……二番エッド……」

「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が壱―」
イージェスが槍を突き出す。
じげんしょう 「――<次元衝>」
「・・・・・・あ、 ありがとう......」

Looking at this now it's clearly immeasurable. Why was it ever removed in the first place?

Looking at this now it's clearly immeasurable. Why was it ever removed in the first place?
Many Probably not read the chapter clearly. Eges blocked Graham eyes and his escape path to neg him. It's even Anos said he was holding back against him. However you look at it. It's immeasurable speed feat.

Not all EGA are 2-B.
They were fighting in the demon King's garden. Its made to not only withstand but offset Anos power that tries to destroy the world. Anos also says it himself, even if he unleashed the power to destroy the world hundreds of thousands of times, the demon kings garden won't be destroyed.

Logically there was no need for him to hold back at all.

Raise eques durability to 2B please

They were fighting in the demon King's garden. Its made to not only withstand but offset Anos power that tries to destroy the world. Anos also says it himself, even if he unleashed the power to destroy the world hundreds of thousands of times, the demon kings garden won't be destroyed.

Logically there was no need for him to hold back at all.

Raise eques durability to 2B please
The demon king garden would be destroyed. The thing is that it is just recreated faster than what he can destroy.

And Eques got smacked by Gilieriam Naviem, a Low 2-C attack.

Graham aim-dodged the spear, yet he got pierced
Wasn't that only one scenario +the effect of the spear's trajectory changing?
The second scenario not only prevented him from aim digging but blocked his escape route.
The third scenario has him intercepting the spear, though it wasn't aimed at him.

If this isn't immeasurable combat and reaction speed I don't know what is anymore

How many steps was used to smack him? Also scans please? Haven't exactly caught up
Six.
"Nirvana seven steps to conquer Ghiggilyam Naveem!"

As soon as the magic was activated, a swirl of horrifying magical power swirled through my entire body.

The wheeled sword shattered and turned to black ash.

"......Ba............! The ...... world, the world's ............ destiny is turned into a sword and still turned into ...... ashes! ............"

<Nirvana Seven Steps Conquer Ghyliariam Naveem> releases the magic power of perdition condensed at the root with each step, instantly raising the level of my power.

Facing the Eques, I stepped out.

The first step--

If there had been no fate, two thousand years ago, Rei and I would never have fought to the death without a winner.

<With the magic of the "Flying Flesh," I flew.

The "Wheel of Fate" buried in the body of the god Eques was easily shattered by my fingertips.

With the momentum of the <Flying Flesh> alone, I--?

The second step--

If there was no order, Eleonor would not have had to repeatedly care for her child, who was born to fight.

<If you swing your fingertip down vertically with the <Growth Kurst>, the part you touch will show unusual rapid growth and corrode.

As if cut in half, Eques' divine body cracked in half, and one of the <Gears of Destiny> shattered.

"The world is growing abnormally fast, to the point that it is rotting?

The third step--

If there had been no cogwheel, Shin and Reno would not have wept at the parting of death.

The two separate Eques are bound together by the <Binding Demon Chain Gigel>.

The chain of magic restrained the will of the world, and the wheel of destiny, which was about to turn, shattered into pieces.

"...... move ...... the world with chains, nado-......!"

The fourth step--

If it weren't for a foolish god, Mass would not have become a false demon king and betrayed his own beliefs.

I put my hand over his ear and echo <Music Playing Senior>.

The sound of destruction shook Eques' entire body, and one of the <Gears of Destiny> shattered.

"...... stupid ...... sound alone ...... me... ... is ......."

Fifth step--

If there was no will of the world, Arkana could have been an ordinary girl.

<With the magic of <Unlock Dee>, the chest of Eques is forcibly pried open.

<One of the "wheels of destiny" shatters, revealing the old wooden wheel connected to it.

The wheel was opened by the magician, who said, "...... why ...... is it open? Why is it opening by itself? Stop, stop, stop...... it's only ......, it's only ......."

Sixth step...

"If there had been no despair, Sasha would not have cried over the servants of destruction, and Misha could have gazed upon a kinder world."

<The magic of "Flame of Grega" is released into the old wooden wheel.

The flames were red and shimmering, but the heat of the destruction melted the Eques.

My ...... power melts ......... ...the fate of the world burns ...... and ............

Seventh step--

"If it weren't for you, no one would be forced into this unreasonableness."

I was about to crush the skull of the only remaining cogwheel on the ground, but I stop myself.

As expected, even the "Demon King's Garden" has reached its limit.

<I released the <Nirvana Seven Steps to Conquer Ghirlieam Naveem> and quietly got to my feet.

<The fire of the <Flame Gregor> was turning, and the surrounding wreckage of the <Gear of Destiny> was completely melted away.

Eques looked up at me with vacant divine eyes, as if frightened.

By sight only? He has neither reaction nor combat speed nor travel since the spear played practically with graham.
He saw and dodged it. Read the above scans. 3rd time he flicked it off. Eges blocked his escape and even blinds him.

Agree to disagree atleast we should put possible rating

excited-kyaa.gif
lovelab-kyaaa.gif

What is Yzak tier? From my memory some of his stats feats are something like being able to tank several EGAs, inflict damage to Anos with claw, being stronger than avarage Lion of Destruction...

Yzak is probably Top 5 strongest character of the verse. He insta-killed Anos at first, lol. And he froze EGA, not tanked IIRC. I'll reread everything eventually.

He also pulled a "no" on Arcana's authority and smacked her.

Back