• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

CREATOR AND DESTRUCTION scales higher than 4 juri
(1layer)Guardian god < (2layers)God < (3 layers) Heavenly father, creator and destruction God< (4layers)Chief god.

I'm pretty sure Misha strait up states they are more important then her or something like
Also what's the evidence of layers like yea that the scaling of Gods but that doesn't necessarily scale to layers
1. It gain another layer when its held Since it show Its true power when held?
Don't think something like that was ever mentioned so no
If during her battle with kostoria, sasha and kostoria continued to destroy each other with venuz and each of their GG sword brought them back each time, does GG sword then gain layers of negation and resistance negation equal to the amount of times this process repeated itself?
I mean why would?

I'm pretty sure Misha strait up states they are more important then her or something like
Also what's the evidence of layers like yea that the scaling of Gods but that doesn't necessarily scale to layers

I mean why would?
Important≠ stronger first of all they exist because she created them.

Also Misha smoked HFG

Isn't that just in respect to maintaining the world? I mean she straight up created them, layers would come from them resisting each other much in the same way that HFG can't be harmed by the order he created yet the sun of ruin is still capable of Erasing him.
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure its mentioned somewhere, after all merely by being summoned it passively destroys whatever trys to affect anos.
I mean why would?
Because the only it can be translated without being NLF is it stacking layers of resistance and negation

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure its mentioned somewhere, after all merely by being summoned it passively destroys whatever trys to affect anos.
It's weaker then when it's not being held that is true but no mentions of hax layers
Because the only it can be translated without being NLF is it stacking layers of resistance and negation
There can still just be 1 layer of it, I don't see why they would increase

There can still just be 1 layer of it, I don't see why they would increase
In this hypothetical scenario I painted venuzdonor would have 2layers of resistance negation and resistance to resistance negation.
With the potential continually increasing by continuously destroying reason to negate the others regeneration and resist resistance negation.

Proof of potency being gained by destroying reason?
Anos vs Graham. Anos continuously destroyed grahams true nothingness each time it became a deeper form of nothing.

Magic Bullet stated to directly hit small worlds without time delay or something doesn't Anos going out of bubble world and catching it gives infinite Speed or even immeasurable combat speed

Magic Bullet stated to directly hit small worlds without time delay or something doesn't Anos going out of bubble world and catching it gives infinite Speed or even immeasurable combat speed
I can't really speak on this since I haven't read it yet but it should? I think? At least infinite travel speed is guaranteed and possibly immeasurable travel speed but it'll probably get downplayed to shove baseline infinite speed

Anos already has immeasurable combat and reaction speed what he needs now is immeasurable for travel speed.

Various graffiti has been carved on the walls of the passageway.

--What will I do when I am reborn?

--After everything, I would be drinking. Gods can't get drunk, so I'll get drunk a lot.

--I'll sleep in a lot, and enjoy coasting in bed.

--And I'll make lots of friends.

They are demons, so if I'm strong, I'm sure they'll all be friends with me.
Resistance to Poison Manip for all gods ig. Maybe self-sustenance type 3 as well.

Last edited:
 Then, with a mysterious look on her face, she continued her explanation.

"Anos, the demon king. After your reincarnation, Militia remained on earth. I am, as always, in the azure sky of the gods, in the depths of the azure sky. We were separated from each other by the barrier of Beno Even that you risked your life to raise."

It is indeed a wall that is extremely effective against the divine race, especially those that block the gates of the divine world. However, I think Militia's power is enough to overcome it.

"If she had only crossed it, she would have been able to return to the azure sky of the gods. But, having created Ennesione, she was unable to do so."

"As usual, she was expressionless, nonchalant, but very happy. The slightest glimmer of light must have indeed illuminated her in the darkness. Soon after, the Demon King offered Militia his help for peace."

"Is that the wall that divides the world into four parts?"

"Yes. Humans, demons, spirits, and even gods were separated by the wall that the Demon Lord had built. And so, the long, long chain of conflicts finally came to a halt at this time. After many nights since the birth of the world, now, for the first time, truly for the first time, an incredible peace has come to earth."
High 3-A range Beno Yeven when.

Last edited:
"Azure Sky of the Gods" is added to the black sky.
"This black sky, which stretches endlessly, has no end."
"What if we fly faster than the speed at which the black sky can be stretched?"
"When you fly up to the sky, you come out from under the depths of the earth."

I am refering to this

Not really. Misha was just explaining that if one tries to do that, they would get warped back into the Earth and never properly reach the Azure Realm.
The Black Sky has spatial warping properties that prevent people from reaching there.

Not really. Misha was just explaining that if one tries to do that, they would get warped back into the Earth and never properly reach the Azure Realm.
The Black Sky has spatial warping properties that prevent people from reaching there.
Oh. What about this

If Graham true nothingness gets TD2 does that also qualify for interaction with Acausality type 5? I meant can Acausality type 5 vs Anos match up can be made and it wouldn't be a inconclusive. Like Madoka vs Anos.

If Graham true nothingness gets TD2 does that also qualify for interaction with Acausality type 5? I meant can Acausality type 5 vs Anos match up can be made and it wouldn't be a inconclusive. Like Madoka vs Anos.
if that happens then anos will need to be given a reality check by the taken king himself, oryx

Idk why you bring orix if you clearly know that Anos is a tier 2 non-smurf

Anyway, if somehow TD were to be accepted, I think it should also talk about MEoCD being able to do so and same with Nonexistence erasure because it is all based on manipulation of reason/logic, which both MEoCD and Venuz can do and apparently the former is even stronger.

Even if anos gets the ability to harm TD2 ppl, he cant really harm oryx due to high 1-B hax and immortality
Anyway, if somehow TD were to be accepted, I think it should also talk about MEoCD being able to do so and same with Nonexistence erasure because it is all based on manipulation of reason/logic, which both MEoCD and Venuz can do and apparently the former is even stronger.
That's not my question. Can TD 2 can interact with Acausality type 5

Offcourse MEOCD should get interaction with TD2.

Btw what about giving plot manipulation based on dilpred statement? Gods seeing life of mortals as a play. Also the fact Magi gods got plot manipulation because of higher dimensional characters seeing lower dimensional as a story. Pretty much qualify for plot manipulation

Btw what about giving plot manipulation based on dilpred statement? Gods seeing life of mortals as a play. Also the fact Magi gods got plot manipulation because of higher dimensional characters seeing lower dimensional as a story. Pretty much qualify for plot manipulation
No.magi gods have fate manipulation not plot manipulation. Their fate manipulation is also pretty much useless against acasual characters.

Plot Manipulation (Ugo displays a level of transcendence against Sinbad and Aladdin's Multiverse, viewing the whole thing as fiction. To put it in his words in comparison to him Sinbad is merely "a protagonist of the story" (due to higher gods influence) and he is "the author" (of that story). He even goes as far as to call himself "omnipotent" in comparison to Aladdin's World. There's also scenes where Aladdin himself who was in the Sacred Palace viewed the lower worlds by reading them in stories.)

Wtf?! Who had the bright idea to add that? Even adding the justification of Aladdin reading about the world...well we might just give everything random character in fiction who reads information about others plot manipulation then, or anyone with R>f transcendence as well.

How does calling himself the Almighty god equate to omnipotence?

Can you make a CRT to remove that? Its just pure BS.

Can't believe BS like this is easily accepted.

Wtf?! Who had the bright idea to add that? Even adding the justification of Aladdin reading about the world...well we might just give everything random character in fiction who reads information about others plot manipulation then, or anyone with R>f transcendence as well.

How does calling himself the Almighty god equate to omnipotence?

Can you make a CRT to remove that? Its just pure BS.

Can't believe BS like this is easily accepted.
Or just give MGF gods plot manipulation

Alright new agenda.
1.Give maou gakuin gods Plot manipulation.
2. Add to anos profile that he doesn't need to cast aggronemut before his source is destroyed.
3. Give all characters in MGnF who regenerated from the partial destruction of their source high godly regency.
4. Give sasha and misha high godly as they're reincarnation of gods and we don't need proof of them regenerating their source.
5. Give misa high godly as well as she's basically a watered down version of Anos and we don't need feats of her regenerating either.

On a serious note should gods get immortality type 5?
When a few things were said about gods physiology stating they don't have emotions, I remember seeing a statement of how gods don't have life.

I think it was used to try and argue for type 7 but can't it be taken as type 5? As they don't have a concept of life and death

Back