• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I don't get your logic

Lets make it simple. If there are bottle that can contain marbles, and the bottle is contained in a barrel. What make you think the barrel can't contain the marble too???

And tiering is based on size as far as i know, i mean even if you just have 2B-2C or even low 2C stucture and it cointained in infinite space. The space whould be infinitely bigger than the structure it cointain, so it mean it can contain infinitely more structure in it, and make it 2A structure

Even it stated the structure cointain by the bubble is only being a microcosm of it, or just a very small part in the bubble. Just a tip in 100%
「神界って、ここから更に遠いところよね? 神界の門をくぐったら、次元も違うんだし。神族ってそんなところから、地上を見られるの?」
"The Divine Realm is even further away from here, right? Once you pass through the gate of the Divine Realm, the dimension is also different. Can the Gods see the earth from such a place?"

The world of the Gods located beyond the Gates of the Divine Realm, one of the four worlds divided by the large Four Worlds Wall <Beno Yeven>, which Anos once activated in exchange for his life.

Azure sky of gods is different dimension. keywords referring it's a a World.
Isn't World can considered as seperate Universe for Gods? May be infinite size.

It would not be such a big assumption to say that if both are universes and one has infinite size then so does the other, although it is still an assumption.

I will let you decide if that world referring to just a planet or universal sized structure based on how we treat world in MG.
I have never, and very likely will never, argue that "world" refers to a planet in MGnF unless there is some incredibly strong evidence to suggest so, and even then I will still likely remain neutral to such a suggestion.
However, in this instance I believe it is referencing a type of "different dimension".

Lets make it simple. If there are bottle that can contain marbles, and the bottle is contained in a barrel. What make you think the barrel can't contain the marble too???
Except it isn't as simple as you try to frame it, because you're equating 3-D marbles to 4-D space-time continuums.

And tiering is based on size as far as i know, i mean even if you just have 2B-2C or even low 2C structure and it contained in infinite space. The space would be infinitely bigger than the structure it contain, so it mean it can contain infinitely more structure in it, and make it 2A structure.
Sorry, but I'm really struggling to understand what exactly you're trying to say here...
In any case, see the following:

You are suddenly assuming that because the black sky has infinite size, it would be the same as the infinite size Silver Sea case, but the problem with this is that there is no evidence that the black sky can actually contain a divine domain as far as I know. Saying that because the azure sky (a subset of the black sky) can contain divine domains, the black sky should also be able to do so is an assumption made from overextrapolation, since I personally have not seen any evidence that even implies this.
You can ofc argue that the black sky can contain an infinite number of azure skies, and therefore countless divine domains*infinite number of azure skies=infinite number of divine domains, but that notion kinda seems a lot like headcanon IMO.

Last edited:
You can ofc argue that the black sky can contain an infinite number of azure skies, and therefore countless divine domains*infinite number of azure skies=infinite number of divine domains, but that notion kinda seems a lot like headcanon IMO.
Let me be headcanon for one time in my life please.

Except it isn't as simple as you try to frame it, because you're equating 3-D marbles to 4-D space-time continuums.
Its just parable for logic
Sorry, but I'm really struggling to understand what exactly you're trying to say here...
Yeah i mean, the tiering is based on gap. 2A structure being superior for 2B structure because 2A structure have infinitely gap or infinitely bigger than 2B structure

The structure just have to proof if it can cointain infinitely more structure or being infinitely bigger

In any case, see the following:
He is trying to say if there is a Box which can hold 1K marbles. But if you just fill it up with 500 marbles doesn't decreases the capacity of that box. It will have 500 marbles but it's capacity would still remain unchanged as 1K Marble.

Just like that Bubble world Is infinite size. It now holds countless universal sized realms but that doesn't decreases it's capacity to hold infinite universes.

Well this is what he is trying to say.

I read this again:

And i found the reason why arnos just possible 2A, because the statement from author is contradict with novel

The author says every bubble have infinite in size
And in novel just near-infinite

I think this contradict is already be clared. In the novel just mortal world that is near-infinite but the bubble is infinite in size. So we don't need possibly rating for arnos again

Saying that because the azure sky (a subset of the black sky) can contain divine domains, the black sky should also be able to do so is an assumption made from overextrapolation,
Both azure sky and divine domains are subsets of black sky tho. If A is subset of B and B is a subset of C, then prove that A is subset of C.

Side note i still agree with type 2 transduality. Order is clearly potrayed as duality.

Both azure sky and divine domains are subsets of black sky tho. If A is subset of B and B is a subset of C, then prove that A is subset of C.

Side note i still agree with type 2 transduality. Order is clearly potrayed as duality.
Well first work on Bubble world upgrade then i will try to arrange scans for eques.

I have suggestions for 2A bubble. We know fire dew is the Catalyst for bubble world. It's exist throughout the world and bubble world having infinite space which contains azure sky of gods which has countless realms. Should contain the same infinite amount of fire dew right?.

Well i don't know if my explanation made sense.

And I'm still wondering what people think about layers being transcendental, we've already shown proof that beings from lower layers can't access lower layers, I showed proof that said beings from shallow layers shouldn't even be able to hurt a ship, there is also when it is said that a layer is in another dimension, even mentioning that aspects such as strength, speed, resistance, magic power and etc are in another dimension.

I think people are just getting too heavy with the version of maou gakuin, we have already shown several proofs from page 16 to 17 but still no one comments on this.

I believe Gods scales to reality of bubbles.
Zero layer gods scales to 4D reality and layer 1 scales to 5D reality.
But world chief god is different.
It's stated world Conformist surpasses (Transcends) the gods. A world chief god born among the Conformist. World chief god perceive outside world.

This also explains why head state can use bubble world as shogi pieces. It's not like anyone can use bubbles as shogi pieces. Also it's clear from Roncruz statement you can't leave the world without Ship made by world chief god. So it's pretty much obvious only characters who can leave the world are head state and chief god with or without ship.

Also it's stated it's impossible to kill chief god from the same world which proves they transcends the world.

Silver sea is just a pathway to access to otherworlds it's not an higher dimension.

Layer 0 4D and chief god still not born.
Layer 1 5D and chief god is 6D.
Layer 2 6D and chief god is 7D.
& So on.

It's just an hypothesis well what do you guys think.

I believe Gods scales to reality of bubbles.
Zero layer gods scales to 4D reality and layer 1 scales to 5D reality.
But world chief god is different.
It's stated world Conformist surpasses (Transcends) the gods. A world chief god born among the Conformist. World chief god perceive outside world.

This also explains why head state can use bubble world as shogi pieces. It's not like anyone can use bubbles as shogi pieces. Also it's clear from Roncruz statement you can't leave the world without Ship made by world chief god. So it's pretty much obvious only characters who can leave the world are head state and chief god with or without ship.

Also it's stated it's impossible to kill chief god from the same world which proves they transcends the world.

Silver sea is just a pathway to access to otherworlds it's not an higher dimension.

Layer 0 4D and chief god still not born.
Layer 1 5D and chief god is 6D.
Layer 2 6D and chief god is 7D.
& So on.

It's just an hypothesis well what do you guys think.
This seems logical to me in a way logical, obviously I'm not saying that because the back would be stronger, the difference would only be +1D so it wouldn't exactly change that much on the back, but it seems that when one talks about the layers being higher dimensions and they send proof the staff seems to ignore it.

ミーシャが<終滅の日蝕>に手を伸ばす。
「創るから、 アノス」
しゃくぎん 深き闇の日輪が反転して、 それが赤銀の光に変わる。
ぱちぱちと瞬きを二度。
ミーシャの月の瞳が、 同じく赤銀に変わった。
「あなたが全力で遊び回れる、壊れない世界を」
サージエルドナーヴェの皆既日蝕が、 アーティエルトノアの皆既月蝕 へと変わった。 赤銀に輝く創世の光が、 俺とエクエスを目映く照らす。
アール・アント・エルトノア 「く優しい世界はここから始まる > 」
瞬間、俺とエクエスを取り巻く世界が変わった。
天はどこまでも高く、 空には<創造の月> アーティエルトノアとく破 滅の太陽サージエルドナーヴェが寄り添うように浮かんでいる。
地はどこまでも広がり、 白銀の氷が、 森や草原、山や街を構築してい
た。
俺とエクエス以外には、 誰もいない。 ここは、 創造神ミリティアが創り出した彼女の神域 -
「三面世界<魔王庭園>」

Misha reaches for the eclipse of the end of the world.
"I will create it, Anos."
The sun ring of deep darkness is reversed, and it turns into a reddish-silver light.
A blink, a blink, twice.
Misha's moon eyes turned the same reddish silver.
"A world that is unbreakable, where you can play around as much as you want."
The total solar eclipse of Sergio Donave turned into a total lunar eclipse of Artielt Noah. The red-silver light of creation shines on me and Eques.
Artie Ertnois, the gentle world begins here.
At that moment, the world around me and Eques changed.
The heavens are high in the sky, the moon of creation Artie Eltonore and the sun of destruction Serge Erdnave are floating close to each other.
The earth spread out in endless expanses of silvery white ice, building forests, meadows, mountains, and cities.
There was no one here but me and Eques. This is her sanctuary, created by Militia, the Creator God.
"The Garden of the Three-Faced World of the Demon King"

エギル・グローネ・アングドロア <極獄界滅灰燼魔砲>。
終末の火が、 エクエスの体に着弾し、 世界の一切が黒く炎上する。
刹那、 神域が黒き灰燼と化したかのような感覚を覚えたが、天も地も 灰に変わってはいない。 眼前には氷の大地が広がっている。
創造神ミリティアの権能と破壊神アベルニューの権能を合わせて創ら された三面世界。
そのく魔王庭園>では、<破滅の太陽が滅びを滅ぼす光を放つ。 致命的な威力の攻撃が神域に与えられれば、その瞬間、 サージエルド ナーヴェの力にて相殺しているのだ。
たとえ神域が深い損傷を負おうとも、たちまちく創造の月> が世界を 創り直す。
なによりこの世界は、三重に重なっている。 サージエルドナーヴェの相殺とアーティエルトノアの再生を超えた力
にて一つ目の世界が滅びようと、重なっていた二つ目の世界が姿を現す
のみだ。
そして、その瞬間に滅びた一つ目の世界は創り直される。
俺の滅びが止められぬのなら、 止めずに新しく創世すればよい、とい
ったところか。 何百何千もの世界を滅ぼす力を解き放とうと、延々と世界は創造され 続ける。
ミーシャが俺のために創った、まさしく魔王の庭だ。
「ふむ。なかなかどうして、 よい世界だ」

Egil Grone Angdrola, the fire of the apocalypse.
The fire of the apocalypse lands on Eques' body, and everything in the world goes up in flames.
A moment later, he felt as if the whole realm had been reduced to black ash, but neither the heavens nor the earth had turned to ash. The land of ice spreads out before my eyes.
A three-sided world created by combining the authority of Militia, the creator god, with that of Avernu, the destroyer god.
In its Demon King's Garden, the Sun of Doom shines a light that destroys destruction. Whenever an attack of deadly power is made on a sanctuary, it is offset at that moment by the power of the Surgi eld Naweh.
Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the moon of creation will immediately recreate the world.
Above all, this world is triple layered. The offsetting power of the Sargeeldonave and the power beyond regeneration of the Artielt Noah
Then, as the first world is destroyed, the second overlapping world will appear.
Only.
And at that moment, the destroyed first world will be recreated.
If you can't stop my destruction, then don't stop it, just create a new one.
I guess. Worlds continue to be created endlessly in an attempt to unleash the power to destroy hundreds many thousands of worlds.
Misha created it for me, the Garden of the Demon King, after all.
"Hmmm. It's a good world, isn't it?"

Should I make a Upgrade thread for 2B Misha and Sasha?

Last edited:
ミーシャが<終滅の日蝕>に手を伸ばす。
「創るから、 アノス」
ぱちぱちと瞬きを二度。
ミーシャの月の瞳が、 同じく赤銀に変わった。
「あなたが全力で遊び回れる、壊れない世界を」
瞬間、俺とエクエスを取り巻く世界が変わった。
た。
「三面世界<魔王庭園>」

The sun ring of deep darkness is reversed, and it turns into a reddish-silver light.
A blink, a blink, twice.
The total solar eclipse of Sergio Donave turned into a total lunar eclipse of Artielt Noah. The red-silver light of creation shines on me and Eques.
The heavens are high in the sky, the moon of creation Artie Eltonore and the sun of destruction Serge Erdnave are floating close to each other.
The earth spread out in endless expanses of silvery white ice, building forests, meadows, mountains, and cities.
There was no one here but me and Eques. This is her sanctuary, created by Militia, the Creator God.

そのく魔王庭園>では、<破滅の太陽が滅びを滅ぼす光を放つ。 致命的な威力の攻撃が神域に与えられれば、その瞬間、 サージエルド ナーヴェの力にて相殺しているのだ。
のみだ。
ミーシャが俺のために創った、まさしく魔王の庭だ。
「ふむ。なかなかどうして、 よい世界だ」

The fire of the apocalypse lands on Eques' body, and everything in the world goes up in flames.
A moment later, he felt as if the whole realm had been reduced to black ash, but neither the heavens nor the earth had turned to ash. The land of ice spreads out before my eyes.
A three-sided world created by combining the authority of Militia, the creator god, with that of Avernu, the destroyer god.
In its Demon King's Garden, the Sun of Doom shines a light that destroys destruction. Whenever an attack of deadly power is made on a sanctuary, it is offset at that moment by the power of the Surgi eld Naweh.
Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the moon of creation will immediately recreate the world.
Above all, this world is triple layered. The offsetting power of the Sargeeldonave and the power beyond regeneration of the Artielt Noah
Then, as the first world is destroyed, the second overlapping world will appear.
Only.
I guess. Worlds continue to be created endlessly in an attempt to unleash the power to destroy hundreds of thousands of worlds.

Should I make a Upgrade thread for 2B Misha and Sasha?
Yes, i think

My bad. Its only one time feat for militia i see.

But i will add explanation as the devil garden is created because real world doesn't get destroyed.

Yea i think just because it little useless, dont mean it not have to add

So make the CRT. More power more better

ミーシャが言う。
ラー・センシア 「魔法線は、どうにかつながっているよ」 レイが答え、急かすようにサーシャが声を上げた。
「つまり、まだ時間はあるということだ。 <想司総愛>は?」
「どうするのっ?」
「滅びゆく世界を止める方法は一つしかあるまい。 <源創の月蝕>に て、この世界を創り変える」
「だって・・・・・・」
サーシャが、ミーシャを振り向く。
「...... そんなの、 できるの?」
「<源創の月蝕>は、 本来、 わたしが滅ぶときに使える最後の創造。そ の光で、 く魔王庭園 > を創造できたのは<終滅の日蝕> がすでにあった から」
淡々とミーシャは説明した。
「つまり、<源創の月蝕>は、 創造神が対となる滅びの力を発すると き、 初めて使える権能だ。 創造の秩序しか持たぬミリティアは、 本来滅 びの瞬間にしかそれを使うことができなかった」
滅びが近づくほどに、 <創造の月>の魔力は高まっていく。 その月は滅びの瞬間に、 破滅の太陽> と同種の力をも放つのだ
元はといえば、 創造神と破壊神は表と裏。 滅びに至るときには、その境がなくなるのだろう。
「それじゃ······?」
サーシャの問いに、 俺はうなずく。
「お前たち姉妹が同時に存在できるようになった今、 ミーシャが滅ばず ともく源創の月蝕>は使える。 破壊と創造を重ねればよい」
「それだけじゃ足りない」
「ミーシャの言う通り、破壊と創造を重ねれば、 <源創の月蝕>にはな る。だが、 創造神が滅びる際の莫大な魔力は、さすがに得られぬ」
頑丈なだけのく魔王庭園 > ならば創れるが、 ここは人が暮らせる環境 ではない。

Misha says.
Laa Sensia "The magic line is somehow connected", Ray replied, and Sasha spoke up as if to hasten the process.
"That means there is still time. What about Souji Soai?"
"What are you going to do?"
"There is only one way to stop the world from dying. By the lunar eclipse of Genesis, we will create this world anew."
"Because of ……"
Sasha turns to Misha.
"...... Can you do that?"
"The Lunar Eclipse of Origin is essentially the last creation available to me when I perish. The reason I was able to create the Garden of the Demon King with that light is because I already had the eclipse of final destruction."
Misha explained in an indifferent manner.
"In other words, the lunar eclipse of creation is a power that can be used only when the Creator God emits a counterpart power of destruction. Militia, which possesses only the order of creation, could originally use it only at the moment of destruction."
The closer to destruction, the greater the magical power of the Moon of Creation. At the moment of its destruction, the moon would unleash the same kind of power as the Sun of Doom.
Originally, the Creator God and the Destroyer God were two sides of the same coin. When it comes to destruction, the boundary between the two will be broken.
"So, what do you think of ------?"
I nodded in response to Sasha's question.
"Now that you and your sisters can exist at the same time, we can use the Lunar Eclipse of Genesis even if Misha is not destroyed. We can destroy and create at the same time."
"That is not enough."
"Misha is right, if you destroy and create, you will have the Lunar Eclipse of Origin. However, the enormous magical power required to destroy the Creator God cannot be obtained."
If it were only a sturdy demon king's garden, it could be created, but this is not an environment where people can live.

世界中の人々が、 赤銀に輝く月蝕を見上げている。
皆、誇らしげで、 優しく、 愛に溢れた顔をしていた。
「最後の仕上げだ。 <源創の月蝕> が、 新たな世界を創造する。 <運命 の歯車>はもういらぬ。 絶望や理不尽は沢山だ。 次の世界は、ここに生 きる人々すべての愛と優しさにて生まれ変わり、 そして希望とともに回 り始める。 世界をエクエスの支配から解放し、お前たち一人一人が形創 るのだ」
地響きがした。
優しく、温かく、 どこまでも遠くへ伝わる
-それは世界の胎動だっ
た。
「さあ、歌え。 新しい世界の夜明けだ」
音楽が流れ始める。
優しい歌声とともに、世界中から、純白の光が立ち上っていく。
それは四つに分断された大地をつなげるように、 幾本もの橋をかけ、 世界中を包み込む。
赤と銀の光が、 優しく差し込んだ。
ラー・センシア アーティエルトノアの月明かりがく想司総愛> と混ざり、なにもかも が愛と優しさで生まれ変わる。
取り戻した無数の火露が、 蛍のように輝き出した。
ラー・センシア
<想司総愛>の白き光が、 火露をそっと包み込む。
それらは新しい秩序を創っていく。
最初に生まれた生命は、 樹理四神。 生誕神ウェンゼル、 深化神ディルフレッド、 終焉神アナヘム、 転変神 ギェテナロス。
彼らは目映い光に包まれながら、次々と生まれ変わる無数の神々たち とともに、新しい神界へと帰っていく。
「今度はもっと優しい世界に」
ミーシャが言った。
「今度はもっと笑顔の世界に」
サーシャが言った。
俺とレイは視線を交わし、 笑みを交わして、互いが手にした真白の剣
を重ね合う。 ラー・センシア。 <想司総愛>の光が一段と大きく瞬き、 すべてが創世の光にて生まれ 変わる。
この世界が、 転生していくのだ。
緑溢れる大地と、青々とした海が見えた。 夜が明けるように、 太陽が昇っていく。
歌が聞こえた。
おれたち 平和を示す、 世界の歌が。

People all over the world were looking up at the reddish silver lunar eclipse.
They all have proud, kind, loving faces.
"The final touch. The lunar eclipse of creation will create a new world. No more gears of fate. No more despair and unreason. The next world will be reborn with the love and kindness of all who live here, and it will begin to turn with hope. Free the world from Eques' grip, and let each of you shape it!"
The earth rumbled.
Gentle, warm, and far-reaching.
-It was the world in its infancy.
It was the world's first movement.
"Sing, sing. It's the dawn of a new world."
The music begins to flow.
A pure white light rises from all over the world with a gentle voice.
It encompassed the whole world, building bridges to connect the four divided lands.
The red and silver light gently shone through.
The moonlight of Ra Sensia Artielt Noah mingled with Souji So-Ai, and everything was reborn with love and kindness.
The countless dewdrops of fire that had been restored shone like fireflies.
Ra Sensia
The white light of Souji So-Ai gently envelops the fire dew.
They are creating a new order.
The first life to be born was the Four Arboreal Gods. Wenzel, the god of birth; Dirfred, the god of deepening; Anahem, the god of termination; and Gyetenaros, the god of transmutation.
They return to the new world of the gods with the countless gods who are reborn one after another, enveloped in a dazzling light.

"This time to a kinder world."
Misha said.
"This time to a world with more smiles."
Sasha said.
Ray and I looked at each other, smiled at each other, and laid our white swords in each other's hands on top of each other.
We both held the white sword in our hands, and we both smiled at each other. Ra Senshia. The light of Souji Souai blinks more brightly, and everything is reborn with the light of creation.
This world is reborn.
I could see the green earth and the verdant sea. The sun was rising like the dawn.

I heard a song.
The song of the world, a song of peace for us all.

Btw I think Misha should get 2A rating but it as one time AP amp only but her 2B rating should be solid.

It's stated she can use lunar eclipse only during time of destruction. But Sasha should get solid 2A rating as Misha stated she reaches the power to create the whole bubble world world during her destruction which pairs Sasha destructive power.

But she can create devil Garden without any problem. So devil Garden AP should be her base AP and 2A should come to only during her destruction.

Also she can amp her AP to 2A with though somethings I don't know whats it's called. So that should be mentioned there. She recreated the world using that.

I will be dropping this later i wanna hear some opinions

Last edited:
Amy site to read the web novel? i was reading it on freewebnovels.com but they only have 138 chapters.
Novelhall but if you want Japanese site it's already linked to profiles

Btw this is new website i found. These guys currently started translating the web novel. It releases 3 chapters a week you can read it here.

Sounds like infinite*infinite
Eh makes sense tbh, though bubbles have infinite worlds in themselves which are already infinite 4d in size.

again, that's how low 2c works. someone experienced abt the topic would have to explain it tbh

Eh makes sense tbh, though bubbles have infinite worlds in themselves which are already infinite 4d in size.

again, that's how low 2c works. someone experienced abt the topic would have to explain it tbh
You can over all call Silver Sea as higher dimensional and it Consists of infinite space in each layers so it can qualify for 5D.

But 1B argument looks better for Silver Sea than 5D.

ミーシャが<終滅の日蝕>に手を伸ばす。
「創るから、 アノス」
ぱちぱちと瞬きを二度。
ミーシャの月の瞳が、 同じく赤銀に変わった。
「あなたが全力で遊び回れる、壊れない世界を」
瞬間、俺とエクエスを取り巻く世界が変わった。
た。
「三面世界<魔王庭園>」

A blink, a blink, twice.

のみだ。
ミーシャが俺のために創った、まさしく魔王の庭だ。
「ふむ。なかなかどうして、 よい世界だ」

Only.
I guess. Worlds continue to be created endlessly in an attempt to unleash the power to destroy hundreds of thousands of worlds.
ミーシャが言う。
「どうするのっ?」
「だって・・・・・・」
サーシャが、ミーシャを振り向く。
「...... そんなの、 できるの?」
淡々とミーシャは説明した。
「つまり、<源創の月蝕>は、 創造神が対となる滅びの力を発すると き、 初めて使える権能だ。 創造の秩序しか持たぬミリティアは、 本来滅 びの瞬間にしかそれを使うことができなかった」
「それじゃ······?」
サーシャの問いに、 俺はうなずく。
「それだけじゃ足りない」

Misha says.
Laa Sensia "The magic line is somehow connected", Ray replied, and Sasha spoke up as if to hasten the process.
"There is only one way to stop the world from dying. By the lunar eclipse of Genesis, we will create this world anew."
"Because of ……"
Sasha turns to Misha.
"The Lunar Eclipse of Origin is essentially the last creation available to me when I perish. The reason I was able to create the Garden of the Demon King with that light is because I already had the eclipse of final destruction."
"In other words, the lunar eclipse of creation is a power that can be used only when the Creator God emits a counterpart power of destruction. Militia, which possesses only the order of creation, could originally use it only at the moment of destruction."
The closer to destruction, the greater the magical power of the Moon of Creation. At the moment of its destruction, the moon would unleash the same kind of power as the Sun of Doom.
Originally, the Creator God and the Destroyer God were two sides of the same coin. When it comes to destruction, the boundary between the two will be broken.
"Now that you and your sisters can exist at the same time, we can use the Lunar Eclipse of Genesis even if Misha is not destroyed. We can destroy and create at the same time."
"That is not enough."
"Misha is right, if you destroy and create, you will have the Lunar Eclipse of Origin. However, the enormous magical power required to destroy the Creator God cannot be obtained."
If it were only a sturdy demon king's garden, it could be created, but this is not an environment where people can live.

世界中の人々が、 赤銀に輝く月蝕を見上げている。
「最後の仕上げだ。 <源創の月蝕> が、 新たな世界を創造する。 <運命 の歯車>はもういらぬ。 絶望や理不尽は沢山だ。 次の世界は、ここに生 きる人々すべての愛と優しさにて生まれ変わり、 そして希望とともに回 り始める。 世界をエクエスの支配から解放し、お前たち一人一人が形創 るのだ」
地響きがした。
優しく、温かく、 どこまでも遠くへ伝わる
-それは世界の胎動だっ
た。
「さあ、歌え。 新しい世界の夜明けだ」
音楽が流れ始める。
赤と銀の光が、 優しく差し込んだ。
取り戻した無数の火露が、 蛍のように輝き出した。
ラー・センシア
<想司総愛>の白き光が、 火露をそっと包み込む。
それらは新しい秩序を創っていく。
「今度はもっと優しい世界に」
ミーシャが言った。
「今度はもっと笑顔の世界に」
サーシャが言った。
この世界が、 転生していくのだ。
歌が聞こえた。
おれたち 平和を示す、 世界の歌が。

"The final touch. The lunar eclipse of creation will create a new world. No more gears of fate. No more despair and unreason. The next world will be reborn with the love and kindness of all who live here, and it will begin to turn with hope. Free the world from Eques' grip, and let each of you shape it!"
The earth rumbled.
It encompassed the whole world, building bridges to connect the four divided lands.
The moonlight of Ra Sensia Artielt Noah mingled with Souji So-Ai, and everything was reborn with love and kindness.
Ra Sensia
The first life to be born was the Four Arboreal Gods. Wenzel, the god of birth; Dirfred, the god of deepening; Anahem, the god of termination; and Gyetenaros, the god of transmutation.
They return to the new world of the gods with the countless gods who are reborn one after another, enveloped in a dazzling light.

Misha said.
Sasha said.
Ray and I looked at each other, smiled at each other, and laid our white swords in each other's hands on top of each other.
We both held the white sword in our hands, and we both smiled at each other. Ra Senshia. The light of Souji Souai blinks more brightly, and everything is reborn with the light of creation.
This world is reborn.
I could see the green earth and the verdant sea. The sun was rising like the dawn.

I heard a song.

I think Misha should get 2A rating but it as one time AP amp only but her 2B rating should be solid.

It's stated she can use lunar eclipse only during time of destruction. But Sasha should get solid 2A rating as Misha stated she reaches the power to create the whole bubble world world during her destruction which pairs Sasha destructive power.

But she can create devil Garden without any problem. So devil Garden AP should be her base AP and 2A should come to only during her destruction.

Also she can amp her AP to 2A with though somethings I don't know whats it's called. So that should be mentioned there. She recreated the world using that.

I would like to hear some input from everyone.

ミーシャが言う。
「どうするのっ?」
「だって・・・・・・」
サーシャが、ミーシャを振り向く。
「...... そんなの、 できるの?」
淡々とミーシャは説明した。
「それじゃ······?」
サーシャの問いに、 俺はうなずく。
「それだけじゃ足りない」

Misha says.
"Because of ……"
Sasha turns to Misha.
"That is not enough."

世界中の人々が、 赤銀に輝く月蝕を見上げている。
地響きがした。
優しく、温かく、 どこまでも遠くへ伝わる
-それは世界の胎動だっ
た。
「さあ、歌え。 新しい世界の夜明けだ」
音楽が流れ始める。
赤と銀の光が、 優しく差し込んだ。
取り戻した無数の火露が、 蛍のように輝き出した。
ラー・センシア
<想司総愛>の白き光が、 火露をそっと包み込む。
それらは新しい秩序を創っていく。
「今度はもっと優しい世界に」
ミーシャが言った。
「今度はもっと笑顔の世界に」
サーシャが言った。
この世界が、 転生していくのだ。
歌が聞こえた。
おれたち 平和を示す、 世界の歌が。

The earth rumbled.
Ra Sensia

Misha said.
Sasha said.
This world is reborn.

I heard a song.

Btw I think Misha should get 2A rating but it as one time AP amp only but her 2B rating should be solid.

You know, misha can fight with deeper layer, so she will get 2A tier by default

「人にわかりやすくたとえれば、私どもは劇場の興行師。悲劇も喜劇も、すべては人生という舞台で繰り広げられる演目だ。観劇すれば、思考を働かせ、思想を抱き、哲学することもあろう。されど、自らの嗜好で、悲劇と喜劇に差をつける興行師は愚鈍なのだ」
「なるほど。上演されてさえいればいいというわけだ」
「然り。演目に貴賤はない。喜劇も悲劇も等しく素晴らしきかな。上演を続けること、すなわち舞台の秩序を維持することが、神の命題。その結果、たまたま悲劇が多数であっただけのこと。私どもに、人を害しようという目的はない」
 当然のことのように深化神は語る。
「舞台じゃない。人々はこの世界で生きている。彼らの苦しみは本物」
「彼女のように、役者に心奪われる興行師も存在するものだ。あげくの果てには、自ら舞台に上がる始末。誠に酔狂なことだ」
 ミーシャの言葉を、ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。
「されど、苦しみも、喜びも、永遠ではない。人生の幕が下りれば役者は消え、そして新たな役があてがわれ、再び舞台に上がるのだ。そこに、なんの憂いがあろうか?」
 生真面目な顔で、男は言う。
 憂いなど、ありはしないと、彼は心の底から信じきっている。
"If I were to use a simple analogy, we are theater performers. Tragedies and comedies are all plays that take place on the stage of life. When you see a play, you may think, ponder, and philosophize. But the showman who makes a difference between tragedy and comedy according to his own taste is a fool."
"I see. As long as it is performed, that is all that matters."
"It's true. There is no rank in performance. Comedy and tragedy are equally wonderful. God's proposition is to continue the performance, to maintain order on the stage. As a result, tragedies just happen to be numerous. We have no intention of harming anyone."
 As if it were a matter of course, God the Deeper speaks.
"This is not a stage. People live in this world. Their suffering is real."
"There are entertainers like her who are fascinated by actors. Some showmen, like her, are so fascinated by the actors that they go on stage themselves. It's truly a madness."
 Dirfred dismissed Misha's words with a dismissive tone.
"But neither pain nor joy lasts forever. When the curtain falls, the actor disappears, and a new role is assigned, and the actor goes on stage again. What is there to be sad about?"
 The man says with a serious face.
 He is convinced from the bottom of his heart that there is no such thing as sorrow.
「深化神曰く、神にとって世界は劇場の舞台らしいが、さしずめお前は興行主が依怙贔屓えこひいきで割り振った主役といったところか。役柄は大層立派だが、当の役者が大根ではな」
"According to the god of deepening, the world is a theater stage for the gods, and you are the protagonist assigned by the entertainer with the favor of Impresario. The roles are splendid, but the actors themselves are radish."
So order are encompasses all phenomenon (tragedies and comedies) and the course of the phenomenon, and unbound by them because all phenomenon is not last forever and will change, but the order and god dont. The order are also determine what person role, it is protagonist or else is determined and rule by order

So what abilities will the order get???
Causality manipulation, because encompasses/govern the course of all phenomenon
Or
Plot manipulation, because govern the course of all phenomenon which means it desribe the world it self, make order is description of world. And order is also determine every person. And order just see the world like theater performers, that mean make the world like a "fiction"
Or.......

What you guys think???

「人にわかりやすくたとえれば、私どもは劇場の興行師。悲劇も喜劇も、すべては人生という舞台で繰り広げられる演目だ。観劇すれば、思考を働かせ、思想を抱き、哲学することもあろう。されど、自らの嗜好で、悲劇と喜劇に差をつける興行師は愚鈍なのだ」
「然り。演目に貴賤はない。喜劇も悲劇も等しく素晴らしきかな。上演を続けること、すなわち舞台の秩序を維持することが、神の命題。その結果、たまたま悲劇が多数であっただけのこと。私どもに、人を害しようという目的はない」
 当然のことのように深化神は語る。
 ミーシャの言葉を、ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。
 生真面目な顔で、男は言う。
"If I were to use a simple analogy, we are theater performers. Tragedies and comedies are all plays that take place on the stage of life. When you see a play, you may think, ponder, and philosophize. But the showman who makes a difference between tragedy and comedy according to his own taste is a fool."
"It's true. There is no rank in performance. Comedy and tragedy are equally wonderful. God's proposition is to continue the performance, to maintain order on the stage. As a result, tragedies just happen to be numerous. We have no intention of harming anyone."
"There are entertainers like her who are fascinated by actors. Some showmen, like her, are so fascinated by the actors that they go on stage themselves. It's truly a madness."
"But neither pain nor joy lasts forever. When the curtain falls, the actor disappears, and a new role is assigned, and the actor goes on stage again. What is there to be sad about?"
 He is convinced from the bottom of his heart that there is no such thing as sorrow.
「深化神曰く、神にとって世界は劇場の舞台らしいが、さしずめお前は興行主が依怙贔屓えこひいきで割り振った主役といったところか。役柄は大層立派だが、当の役者が大根ではな」
"According to the god of deepening, the world is a theater stage for the gods, and you are the protagonist assigned by the entertainer with the favor of Impresario. The roles are splendid, but the actors themselves are radish."
So order are encompasses all phenomenon (tragedies and comedies) and the course of the phenomenon, and unbound by them because all phenomenon is not last forever and will change, but the order and god dont. The order are also determine what person role, it is protagonist or else is determined and rule by order

Or
Plot manipulation, because govern the course of all phenomenon which means it desribe the world it self, make order is description of world. And order is also determine every person. And order just see the world like theater performers, that mean make the world like a "fiction"
Or.......

What you guys think???
I can see somewhat plot manipulation but I need to know for sure that it not for of play word. Is there more to this theatre thingy like how it’s influence. If not, it more of a fate thing. Since it seem to determine the role it would take and how the event would play, I guess causality manipulation also could work here. That’s my opinion of course.

I can see somewhat plot manipulation but I need to know for sure that it not for of play word. Is there more to this theatre thingy like how it’s influence. If not, it more of a fate thing. Since it seem to determine the role it would take and how the event would play, I guess causality manipulation also could work here. That’s my opinion of course.
No is not play word, because we are talking about order that shape the world

当然のことのように深化神は語る。
 ミーシャの言葉を、ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。
 生真面目な顔で、男は言う。

Or
Or.......

What you guys think???
I think we can say the plot is already set in each worlds and gods are just maintain the order of the play and misfits exist outside of that plot.

当然のことのように深化神は語る。
 ミーシャの言葉を、ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。
 生真面目な顔で、男は言う。

Or
Or.......

What you guys think???
Pretty much seems like plot manipulation. Magi gods also given plot manipulation for same thing if i am correct.

Spirits are the living embodiments of traditions, legends, rumors, desires, fears, and hopes.
When these beliefs become more widespread, a spirit based on them is born. Sometimes people's fear of fire leads to the creation of a fire spirit, and other times their faith in water leads to the creation of a water spirit. People's beliefs is what forms the source of a spirit; and as a result, spirits will cease to exist when their birthing stories are forgotten. Neither resurrection or time magic will be able to bring them back. They can also die when contradictions in their legends and rumors arise. Unlike demons and humans, spirits have no concept of reincarnation,
  1. Spirits are living embodiment of traditions.( AE type 2)
  2. People belief makes up the concept for spirits.
  3. But spirits don't have roots like mortals atleast like anos and others who can Resurrect and reincarnate.
  4. Source exist in deeper than spirits.
Well i am not planning on any CRT for now i will get some more information from everyone regarding this.

The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.

Atleast one fundamental aspects getting destroyed is enough to get high godly regeneration btw
「神はこの世の秩序であり、<全能なる煌輝こうき>エクエスが差し伸べた救いの手であります。しかし、ときとして、その神が、秩序が、失われるときがやってくる。だが、それは新生の機会に他ならない。失われた神の座を埋めるべく、この世のあらゆる生命から選ばれし、神の代理たる、代行者が現れるのです」
ふむ。代行者は、滅ぼされた神の代わりというわけか。
「<全能なる煌輝こうき>エクエスは、生きとし生けるものに神へ至る機会を与えたもうた。それは我々にとっての光であり救済、エクエスの慈悲の心に他ならないのです」
"God is the order of the world, and the hand of salvation extended by the Almighty Ecclesiastes. But there comes a time when God and order are lost. But that is nothing but an opportunity for a new birth. To fill the place of the lost God, a substitute, a representative of God, chosen from all life in the world, will emerge."
 Hmmm. So, the substitute takes the place of the destroyed God.
"Eques, the Almighty Shining Light, has given every living creature the opportunity to reach God. It is the light and salvation for us, the mercy of Eques."

「審判は下された。創造神が選びし、超越者よ。汝こそ、神の力を手にし、秩序となる者に相応しい。傾いた天秤を調整する、神の代行者となるがよい」
"Judgment has come. O Creator God's Chosen, O Transcendent One! Thou art worthy to be the one who takes God's power and becomes the orderly. Be thou God's agent to adjust the tilted balance."

「神は秩序だ。代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。未来神ナフタが見る数多の未来は、その秩序によって構成されている。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった未来を、覆すことはできまい」
"God is order. The Agent would be the same being. The many futures that Nafta, the god of the future, sees are structured by that order. No matter how much power he may have, the ordered God cannot overturn the ordered future."

I think god and order is transcendent from world, that every living thing cannot reach them
Order made up the world, is implies they are concept of world. I think is very wrong if you says order is just part of world, because order like river you can change the world but the order is changless

「わたくしたち神は、この世界の秩序は、流れゆく川のようなもの。その水を途中で分水することはできても、本流が変わることはなく、ましてそれは堰き止められるほど穏やかな流れでもありません」
"We God, the order of this world is like a flowing river. We can divert its waters in the middle, but the main current never changes, much less is it a gentle stream that can be dammed."

We can divert its waters in the middle (world/reality), but the main current (order/what is make up the world) never changes)
Ottlulu wrote 'The birth of a Conformist'.
"There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They have the seeds of world will to lead the world in one direction. The seeds of world will is invisible and does not have a clear consciousness. The gods obey it, and each of them acts in a vague way, trying to lead the world to the right order. In most cases, they fail, but iln bubbles blessed with the blessing of Silver Sea, a conformist is born."
In the Militia world, the gears of Eques were probably the seeds of world will.
"The Conformist is the end result of the evolution of life. They have magic power and strength, power that surpasses that of the gods, and the power to lead the world in a better direction. As the number of conformists continues to increase, further changes will be brought to the small world. That is the birth of the World Chief God."
Ottlulu continued her explanation without hesitation.
"The existence of the Conformist strengthens the world's fire dew and brings a strong force to the order. One of the seeds of world will possessed by the gods will sprout, and the existence that can be called the will of the world, the World Chief God, will be born."
"It's a little different from the Militia world."
[...]
"With the birth of the World Chief God, the small world will change drastically. The Chief God will choose a suitable Sovereign to rule the small world. The candidates will be the Conformists."
"Do you mean a Sovereign Conformist?"
"They are the Sovereign Conformist and a conformist of an evolved world. The Chief God sniffs out those who are suitable for his world according to his order."
[...]
"The Chief God will choose a king of the world from among the conformists. This will create a Sovereign, and the bubble world will evolve into a silver bubble."
Btw the lord god and misfit is beyond order too

「上限の歯車は回り始める。限界は歯車により引き上げられ、汝と私は、力の次元にて隔てられる」
秩序の上限を超えたような力で、エクエスは俺を圧し潰そうとする。
かつての世界で、秩序を超えた膂力を発揮した不適合者がいたのだろう。
それすら屠り、秩序の歯車に変えてきたということを奴は誇示したいのだ。
"The gears of the upper limits begin to turn. The limits are raised by the gears, and thou and I are separated by a dimension of power."
 Eques tries to crush me with a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order.
 In the world of the past, there must have been a nonconformist who had demonstrated a physical strength that exceeded the limits of order.
 He wants to show off the fact that he has slaughtered even them and turned them into a cog in the wheel of order.
Is not the first moment of creation but only rebirth of world

And if world is exist first than the god, the world will only perish. So god and order must exist first
「だって、世界が最初に生まれたって、秩序が存在しなきゃその世界は崩壊するわ。偶然神が生まれるまでもつとは思えないもの」
秩序がなければ、世界は滅びる。
神なき世界が長く続かないのは自明だ。
"Because when the world first comes into being, if order doesn't exist, it will fall apart. I don't think it will last until God is born by chance."
 Without order, the world will perish.
 It is obvious that a world without God will not last long.
 当然のことのように深化神は語る。
 ミーシャの言葉を、ディルフレッドはそう一蹴した。
 生真面目な顔で、男は言う。

Or
Or.......

What you guys think???

For massive Hax upgrade 😎

Back