• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

give someone venuzdonoa and they can have the best tier 2 regen
Bro Check Diablo profile from tensura. Check his high godly regeneration reasons. Many characters are given high godly regeneration based upon assumption without proof. Atleast the scans just states he may not die if he gets killed. That's all.

This is my proposal for 2A tier for every bubble

First we must know that the bubble have infinite in size, so by logic bubble can contain everything until infinite. Bubble are desribe being endless,no end from the novel and have infinite sky from the author it self
黒穹に『神々の蒼穹』が描き足される。
「どこまでも引き延ばされる黒穹に終わりはない」
 The "Azure Sky of the Gods" is added to the black sky.
There is no end to the black sky, which is stretched out forever.
背後を振り返れば、そこにあるのは果てしなく巨大な、銀の光を放つ丸い泡だ。
魔眼めを凝らしてみれば、確かに創造神ミリティアの魔力が見える。
この銀の泡が、俺たちがいた世界。
つまり、その外へ出たのだ。
 Looking back, there is an endless, gigantic, round bubble with a silver glow.
 If you look closely with your magical eyes, you can certainly see the magical power of Militia, the creator god.
 This silver bubble is the world we were in.
 In other words, we went out of it.
There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble. There, it stretches on endlessly with no end, and it is where that world's gods are located.
Each god has its own world, and there is a deeper world, the world of the Chief God or the abyssal world.
Just to clarify endless is mean infinite, i get it from this thread:

And in bubble there are countless santuaries of god
「ふむ。まあ、外といっても様々だ。お前たちが生まれたのは、樹理廻庭園ダ・ク・カダーテの一つ、枯焉砂漠。樹理廻庭園には更に三つの神域があり、その外には数多無数の神域がある。そこは神々の蒼穹と呼ばれる、神族たちの国。神界の門をくぐれば、俺が生まれた魔族の国や、人間の国がある」
"Hmmm. Well, there are many ways to say outside. You were born in the Karewake Desert, one of the gardens of the Da Ku Kadate. There are three more sanctuaries in the Garden of Arboriculture, and countless sanctuaries outside of the Garden of Arboriculture. It is called the azure sky of the gods, the land of the god clans. If you pass through the gates of the divine realms, you will find the land of the demon tribe in which I was born and the land of human beings."

Santuaries is have universal size and have they own time and space, even they stated to be a different dimension. Like 3 example i whould give:

Future World Nafta
This santuaries have it own time dimension because it have own timeline of future. This santuaries is another form/shape of world and it size is equal to the size of world. To destroy it you must destroy all possibilities of future. When anos destroy it with egil grone, the mortal world (real world) is not get the effect it is mean future world nafta is different world from the mortal world. Even the god of time cannot manipulate time in this world, it mean the time is different from time in mortal world
「<未来世水晶>カンダクイゾルテは、この世界の数多の未来、それは世界の形に等しいでしょう。あなたの行いは、世界と自分とどちらが先に滅ぶか比べようというもの。結論は火を見るよりも明らかでしょう」
"<Future Crystal> Kandakuisorte is the numerous futures of this world, which will be equal to the shape of the world. Your deed is to compare which will perish first, the world or yourself. The conclusion will be clearer than fire."
「ナフタは宣誓します。現在がここにある限り、未来は滅びようとも何度でも蘇る。<未来世水晶>を滅ぼすには、あらゆる可能性を滅ぼすしかありません」
水晶の破片がみるみる数を増して、まるで輝く砂嵐のように、この場を包み込んでいく。
「其はあり得たかもしれぬ、もう一つの世界の形。咎人よ、汝を、限局世界の刑に処す」
水晶の砂嵐が過ぎ去れば、途端に風景が変わった。
そこは見知らぬ街である。すべての建物、すべての植物、すべての人々が、水晶で作られている。
遠くに見える山や、彼方の天蓋、流れる河川までもが水晶だった。
その一つ一つから、途方もない魔力を感じる。
「ふむ。カンダクイゾルテで作られた世界か」
「ナフタは宣誓します。この世界は、すべてがあなたにとって最悪の結果になるように限局します。あなたの勝利はこの世界では選ばれません」
"Nafta takes an oath. As long as the present is here, the future will rise again and again, even if it is destroyed. The only way to destroy the <Future Crystal> is to destroy all possibilities."
 The shards of the crystal are growing in number and enveloping the place like a shining sandstorm.
"It is another form of the world that could have been. I sentence thee, O man of iniquity, to the punishment of a limited world."
 As soon as the crystal sandstorm passed, the landscape changed.
 It was a strange city. Every building, every plant, every person was made of crystal.
 Even the mountains in the distance, the canopy in the distance, and the flowing rivers were made of crystal.
 I could feel tremendous magical power from each and every one of them.
"Hm. A world made of kandaquisorte."
"Nafta swears. Nafta swears to you that this world will be limited so that everything will turn out for the worst for you. Your victory will not be chosen in this world."
「ゆえに、その目を開き、くれぐれもうまく限局するのだな。この魔法を放ったが最後、最悪でもカンダクイゾルテの世界は滅ぶ」
言葉もなく、呆然とこちらへ顔を向ける未来神へ、俺は言った。
「限局できねば、現実の世界ごと滅び去る」
黒き粒子が砲塔を中心に七重の螺旋を描く。
水晶の地面に底の見えぬ亀裂が入る。
亀裂の先もまた見えず、それは限局世界を文字通り、二つに割っていた。
"Therefore, open your eyes and be careful to limit it well. If you unleash this magic, at the very worst, the world of Kandakuisorte will be destroyed."
 I said to the god of the future, who turned his face toward me, speechless and dumbfounded.
"If you can't limit it, the whole real world will be destroyed."
 Black particles spiraled seven times around the turret.
 A bottomless crack appears in the crystal ground.
 The end of the crack was also invisible, and it literally split the localized world in two.
「時間だ。奴ら二人の時間が恐ろしいほどの速度で流れている。だからこそ、奴ら自身の動きは遅いが、私どもには速く映る。遅くとも速い、という矛盾が成立する」
「……まさか、未来を司るナフタの限局世界で、自分たちだけ先の未来へ辿り着けるはずが……時の番神エウゴ・ラ・ラヴィアズとて、ここでは時間の操作は不可能なはず……!?」
"It's time. The two of them are moving at a frightening speed. That's why they themselves are slow, but to us they seem fast. The paradox of slow and fast is formed."
"......It is not possible that we alone can reach the future in the limited world of Nafta, who controls the future. ...... Even Eugo La Raviaz, the god of time, cannot manipulate time here. ......!

Land Of Traces
This santuaries have it own past and history, it can contain a infinite size in just one book only, there are many book in land of traces that contain every past of everything. It size is also boundless or infinite. Anos destroy it and the mortal world is not get effect, its mean land of traces is another world/different world from mortal world. Time get destorted in this world and no matter how many you rewrite time, land of traces will not change, even is useless to use time magic in this land. This mean time in land of traces are different from mortal world
天蓋が頭上を覆っている。
痕跡神の夢の中で見た、あの本の荒野だ。
果てなき大地には、どこまでも遠く巨大な棚が並び、そびえ立つ。
その中心に立っていたのは、純白の本を手にし、厳かな衣装を纏った神族。
痕跡神リーバルシュネッド。
そして、傍らに跪き、祈りを捧げるのは、教皇ゴルロアナである。
俺は荒野の大地に着地すると、まっすぐ視線を二人に向けた。
A canopy covers overhead.
 It is that wilderness of books that I saw in the dream of the god of traces.
 Huge shelves lined and towered over the endless land, far and wide.
 Standing in the center of it all, holding a pure white book in his hand and dressed in a solemn costume, was the God Tribe.
 Leibalschnedd, the god of traces.
 And kneeling beside him, praying, was Pope Gorloana.
 I landed on the wilderness ground and turned my gaze straight to them.
「時を歪めたか」
魔眼めを凝らし、その深淵を見つめながら、言う。
「然り。痕跡の大地では、未来には辿り着かぬ。我が信徒、ゴルロアナの命は過去に刻まれたまま、決して滅ぶことはない」
「ふむ。つまり、お前を先に片付ければいいわけだろう」
「然り。されど、我もまた不滅なり。この身は、痕跡の秩序。万物の過去なのだ。時を何度塗り替えようと、そこにあったという事実は変わらぬ」
すでに過ぎ去った存在、記録と記憶が痕跡神の秩序。
奴を滅ぼすには、過去を改変するのが望ましいだろうが、その秩序を司る神を相手に時間魔法で挑んでも勝ち目はあるまい。
奴は確かにここにいた。
その事実は、なにがどうあろうと変わりはしない。
"Have you distorted time?"
 He says, staring into the depths of the abyss with his evil eye.
"Yes, he said. In the land of traces, the future cannot be reached. The life of my follower, Gorloana, is etched in the past and will never perish."
"Hm. So, I guess I'll just have to get rid of you first."
"Yes. But I, too, am immortal. This body is the order of traces. I am the past of all things. No matter how many times I rewrite time, the fact remains that it was there."
 The existence that has already passed away, records and memories are the order of the god of traces.
 To destroy him, it would be desirable to alter the past, but there is no way to win by using time magic against the god who control order.
 He was certainly here.
 That fact will never change, no matter what.
ここは時の秩序の狂った世界。
ならば、多少の本気を出しても問題あるまい。
This is a world where the time has gone mad.
 Then, there is no problem to be a little serious.
「この大地よりも大きな足形をつけてやればいい。元の痕跡は踏みつぶされて消え、新たにつけられた足跡は、この大地に収まりきらぬ。つまり、痕跡の秩序が乱れるというわけだ」
「不可能なり。ここは世界のすべてがあまさず収まる痕跡の大地。時の始まりより、今日にいたるまでの痕跡は七億年。それを百度繰り返すだけの器が、すわなち、この大地の広さなり。それよりも大きな痕跡など、この天地に存在せぬ」
"Let them make footprints bigger than the earth. The original footprints will be crushed, and the new footprints will not fit in the earth. In other words, the order of the traces would be disturbed."
"Impossible. This is the land of traces where everything in the world fits together. From the beginning of time to the present day, there have been traces for 700 million years. The size of this land is a vessel that can repeat this process a hundred times. There is no trace greater than that in the whole of the earth."
「……痕跡の大地が……神が作りし、無辺なる世界が……踏みつぶされ……た…………」
呆然と呟くゴルロアナに、俺は言った。
「七〇〇億年の痕跡を刻む神の大地も、俺の七歩には耐えられなかったようだな」
"...... the land of traces ...... God made, the boundless world ...... was crushed ...... was ............."
 I said to Gorloana, who muttered in dismay.
"The Land of God, which has carved seven billion years of traces, could not withstand my seven steps, it seems."

Memiya Shinto
This santuaries is another world with different dimension, this world is also contain sun in it
「太陽」
ミーシャが頭上を見上げ、手で光を遮りながら言った。
「……なにあれ……?」
「すごいぞ」
サーシャとエレオノールが声を上げ、天を見つめる。
そこは、広大な海だ。
波打つ水面が、空のように広がっており、その奥には確かに太陽らしき影が見える。
「空が海とは、また変わった場所だな」
「……あの神界の門が、この異界につながってたってことよね……?」
サーシャが、確認するように言葉をこぼす。
『ようこそ、ゼシア、エレオノール。それから、魔王アノス』
エンネスオーネがこちらを振り向き、歓迎するように言った。
少女の頭の小さな翼がファサッと動く。
『ここは、芽宮神都がきゅうしんとフォースロナルリーフ』
幼い声で、彼女は告げる。
『神々の蒼穹へ続く神域の一つなの』
「ふむ。神界の門と神々の蒼穹には、狭間があると聞いているが、この都がそうか?」
『うん。この神都の深層にもう一つの神界の門があるの。そこが神々の蒼穹につながってるよ?』
芽宮神都フォースロナルリーフといったか。
神界の門をくぐったすぐ先にあるのなら、知っていそうなものだが、聞き覚えはない。
"The sun."
 Misha looked up overhead, blocking the light with his hand and said.
"...... what is that ......?"
"It's amazing!"
Sasha and Eleonor raised their voices and stared at the heavens.
 It is a vast ocean.
 The rippling surface of the water is as wide as the sky, and behind it, there is indeed a shadow that looks like the sun.
"The sky is the sea, another unusual place."
"......That means that the gate of the divine world was connected to this other world, right ......?"
 Sasha spills the words as if to confirm.
"Welcome, Zessiah and Eleonor, and also the Demon King Anos. And Anos, the Demon King."
 Ennesone turned to me and said welcomingly.
 The little wings on the girl's head flapped.
"This is the place," she announces, her voice still childish, where the city of Memiya Shinto is located."
 In a young voice, she announces.
"It is one of the santuaries leading to the azure skies of the gods."
"Hm. I have heard that there is a chasm between the gate of the Divine Realm and the Azure Sky of the Gods, is this the case with this capital?"
"Is this the case? There is another gate of the divine world in the depths of this divine city. It is connected to the azure sky of the gods, right?"
 The city is called the Budgong divine capital Force Ronal Reef.
 If it is just beyond the gate of the divine world, I should know it, but I don't remember hearing about it.
「神界って、ここから更に遠いところよね? 神界の門をくぐったら、次元も違うんだし。神族ってそんなところから、地上を見られるの?」
"The Divine Realm is even further away from here, right? Once you pass through the gate of the Divine Realm, the dimension is also different. Can the Gods see the earth from such a place?"

Every santuary is just microcosm of the bubble. And microcosm is microscopic, miniature, a copy of a larger place, a small unit. So that world is very limited by bubble and treated only as subsets of it
「各々の神域は、世界の縮図。世界の根源の上限が決まっているように、ダ・ク・カダーテの火露の数は決まっていて、この神域の花の数も決まっています」
"Each sanctuary is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this sanctuary."

So bubble is infinite in size and could contain world/universe with different time and space. The world is also just a microcosm in the bubble. So the bubble may not have infinite number of universe in it but can contain infinite number of universe in it. It mean bubble is 2A structure because can contain infinite number of universe. i made this based on this thread:

First we must know if the bubble have infinite size, so by logic bubble can contain everything until infinite. Bubble are desribe being endless,no end from the novel and have infinite sky from the author it self
黒穹に『神々の蒼穹』が描き足される。
「どこまでも引き延ばされる黒穹に終わりはない」
この銀の泡が、俺たちがいた世界。
つまり、その外へ出たのだ。
 If you look closely with your magical eyes, you can certainly see the magical power of Militia, the creator god.
There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble. There, it stretches on endlessly with no end, and it is where that world's gods are located.
Each god has its own world, and there is a deeper world, the world of the Chief God or the abyssal world.

「ふむ。まあ、外といっても様々だ。お前たちが生まれたのは、樹理廻庭園ダ・ク・カダーテの一つ、枯焉砂漠。樹理廻庭園には更に三つの神域があり、その外には数多無数の神域がある。そこは神々の蒼穹と呼ばれる、神族たちの国。神界の門をくぐれば、俺が生まれた魔族の国や、人間の国がある」
"Hmmm. Well, there are many ways to say outside. You were born in the Karewake Desert, one of the gardens of the Da Ku Kadate. There are three more sanctuaries in the Garden of Arboriculture, and countless sanctuaries outside of the Garden of Arboriculture. It is called the azure sky of the gods, the land of the god clans. If you pass through the gates of the divine realms, you will find the land of the demon tribe in which I was born and the land of human beings."

Santuaries is have universal size and have they own time and space, even they stated to be a different dimension. Like 3 example i whould give:

Future World Nafta
This santuaries have it own time dimension because it have own timeline of future. This santuaries is another form/shape of world and it size is equal to the size of world. To destroy it you must destroy all possibilities of future. When anos destroy it with egil grone, the mortal world (real world) is not get the effect it is mean future world nafta is different world from the mortal world. Even the god of time cannot manipulate time in this world, it mean the time is different from time in mortal world
「<未来世水晶>カンダクイゾルテは、この世界の数多の未来、それは世界の形に等しいでしょう。あなたの行いは、世界と自分とどちらが先に滅ぶか比べようというもの。結論は火を見るよりも明らかでしょう」
"<Future Crystal> Kandakuisorte is the numerous futures of this world, which will be equal to the shape of the world. Your deed is to compare which will perish first, the world or yourself. The conclusion will be clearer than fire."
水晶の砂嵐が過ぎ去れば、途端に風景が変わった。
その一つ一つから、途方もない魔力を感じる。
「ふむ。カンダクイゾルテで作られた世界か」
"Nafta takes an oath. As long as the present is here, the future will rise again and again, even if it is destroyed. The only way to destroy the <Future Crystal> is to destroy all possibilities."
 The shards of the crystal are growing in number and enveloping the place like a shining sandstorm.
"It is another form of the world that could have been. I sentence thee, O man of iniquity, to the punishment of a limited world."
 It was a strange city. Every building, every plant, every person was made of crystal.
 Even the mountains in the distance, the canopy in the distance, and the flowing rivers were made of crystal.
"Nafta swears. Nafta swears to you that this world will be limited so that everything will turn out for the worst for you. Your victory will not be chosen in this world."
「限局できねば、現実の世界ごと滅び去る」
黒き粒子が砲塔を中心に七重の螺旋を描く。
水晶の地面に底の見えぬ亀裂が入る。
"Therefore, open your eyes and be careful to limit it well. If you unleash this magic, at the very worst, the world of Kandakuisorte will be destroyed."
 I said to the god of the future, who turned his face toward me, speechless and dumbfounded.
 The end of the crack was also invisible, and it literally split the localized world in two.
「……まさか、未来を司るナフタの限局世界で、自分たちだけ先の未来へ辿り着けるはずが……時の番神エウゴ・ラ・ラヴィアズとて、ここでは時間の操作は不可能なはず……!?」
"It's time. The two of them are moving at a frightening speed. That's why they themselves are slow, but to us they seem fast. The paradox of slow and fast is formed."
"......It is not possible that we alone can reach the future in the limited world of Nafta, who controls the future. ...... Even Eugo La Raviaz, the god of time, cannot manipulate time here. ......!

Land Of Traces
This santuaries have it own past and history, it can contain a infinite size in just one book only, there are many book in land of traces that contain every past of everything. It size is also boundless or infinite. Anos destroy it and the mortal world is not get effect, its mean land of traces is another world/different world from mortal world. Time get destorted in this world and no matter how many you rewrite time, land of traces will not change, even is useless to use time magic in this land. This mean time in land of traces are different from mortal world
天蓋が頭上を覆っている。
痕跡神の夢の中で見た、あの本の荒野だ。
痕跡神リーバルシュネッド。
 Standing in the center of it all, holding a pure white book in his hand and dressed in a solemn costume, was the God Tribe.
「時を歪めたか」
魔眼めを凝らし、その深淵を見つめながら、言う。
すでに過ぎ去った存在、記録と記憶が痕跡神の秩序。
奴は確かにここにいた。
その事実は、なにがどうあろうと変わりはしない。
"Yes, he said. In the land of traces, the future cannot be reached. The life of my follower, Gorloana, is etched in the past and will never perish."
"Yes. But I, too, am immortal. This body is the order of traces. I am the past of all things. No matter how many times I rewrite time, the fact remains that it was there."
 The existence that has already passed away, records and memories are the order of the god of traces.
 To destroy him, it would be desirable to alter the past, but there is no way to win by using time magic against the god who control order.
 He was certainly here.
ここは時の秩序の狂った世界。
ならば、多少の本気を出しても問題あるまい。
「この大地よりも大きな足形をつけてやればいい。元の痕跡は踏みつぶされて消え、新たにつけられた足跡は、この大地に収まりきらぬ。つまり、痕跡の秩序が乱れるというわけだ」
「不可能なり。ここは世界のすべてがあまさず収まる痕跡の大地。時の始まりより、今日にいたるまでの痕跡は七億年。それを百度繰り返すだけの器が、すわなち、この大地の広さなり。それよりも大きな痕跡など、この天地に存在せぬ」
"Let them make footprints bigger than the earth. The original footprints will be crushed, and the new footprints will not fit in the earth. In other words, the order of the traces would be disturbed."
"Impossible. This is the land of traces where everything in the world fits together. From the beginning of time to the present day, there have been traces for 700 million years. The size of this land is a vessel that can repeat this process a hundred times. There is no trace greater than that in the whole of the earth."
呆然と呟くゴルロアナに、俺は言った。
"...... the land of traces ...... God made, the boundless world ...... was crushed ...... was ............."
"The Land of God, which has carved seven billion years of traces, could not withstand my seven steps, it seems."

Memiya Shinto
This santuaries is another world with different dimension, this world is also contain sun in it
「太陽」
「……なにあれ……?」
「すごいぞ」
サーシャとエレオノールが声を上げ、天を見つめる。
そこは、広大な海だ。
「空が海とは、また変わった場所だな」
サーシャが、確認するように言葉をこぼす。
少女の頭の小さな翼がファサッと動く。
幼い声で、彼女は告げる。
『神々の蒼穹へ続く神域の一つなの』
芽宮神都フォースロナルリーフといったか。
"The sun."
"It's amazing!"
 It is a vast ocean.
 The rippling surface of the water is as wide as the sky, and behind it, there is indeed a shadow that looks like the sun.
"......That means that the gate of the divine world was connected to this other world, right ......?"
"Welcome, Zessiah and Eleonor, and also the Demon King Anos. And Anos, the Demon King."
"This is the place," she announces, her voice still childish, where the city of Memiya Shinto is located."
"Hm. I have heard that there is a chasm between the gate of the Divine Realm and the Azure Sky of the Gods, is this the case with this capital?"
"Is this the case? There is another gate of the divine world in the depths of this divine city. It is connected to the azure sky of the gods, right?"
 If it is just beyond the gate of the divine world, I should know it, but I don't remember hearing about it.
"The Divine Realm is even further away from here, right? Once you pass through the gate of the Divine Realm, the dimension is also different. Can the Gods see the earth from such a place?"

Every santuary is just microcosm of the bubble. And microcosm is microscopic, miniature, a copy of a larger place, a small unit. So that world is very limited by bubble and treated only as subsets of it
"Each sanctuary is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this sanctuary."

So bubble is infinite in size and could contain world/universe with different time and space. The world is also just a microcosm in the bubble. So the bubble may not have infinite number of universe in it but can contain infinite number of universe in it. It mean bubble is 2A structure because can contain infinite number of universe. i made this based on this thread:
Looks great agree. I think this can be made CRT now only. It doesn't have anything to do with silver sea. So i don't think we will have any problem.

You can drop it in CRT we can upgrade bubble to 2A now.

First we must know that the bubble have infinite in size, so by logic bubble can contain everything until infinite. Bubble are desribe being endless,no end from the novel and have infinite sky from the author it self
黒穹に『神々の蒼穹』が描き足される。
「どこまでも引き延ばされる黒穹に終わりはない」
この銀の泡が、俺たちがいた世界。
つまり、その外へ出たのだ。

Future World Nafta
水晶の砂嵐が過ぎ去れば、途端に風景が変わった。
その一つ一つから、途方もない魔力を感じる。
「ふむ。カンダクイゾルテで作られた世界か」
「限局できねば、現実の世界ごと滅び去る」
黒き粒子が砲塔を中心に七重の螺旋を描く。
水晶の地面に底の見えぬ亀裂が入る。

Land Of Traces
天蓋が頭上を覆っている。
痕跡神の夢の中で見た、あの本の荒野だ。
痕跡神リーバルシュネッド。
「時を歪めたか」
魔眼めを凝らし、その深淵を見つめながら、言う。
すでに過ぎ去った存在、記録と記憶が痕跡神の秩序。
奴は確かにここにいた。
その事実は、なにがどうあろうと変わりはしない。
 He was certainly here.
ここは時の秩序の狂った世界。
ならば、多少の本気を出しても問題あるまい。
呆然と呟くゴルロアナに、俺は言った。

Memiya Shinto
「太陽」
「……なにあれ……?」
「すごいぞ」
サーシャとエレオノールが声を上げ、天を見つめる。
そこは、広大な海だ。
「空が海とは、また変わった場所だな」
サーシャが、確認するように言葉をこぼす。
少女の頭の小さな翼がファサッと動く。
幼い声で、彼女は告げる。
『神々の蒼穹へ続く神域の一つなの』
芽宮神都フォースロナルリーフといったか。
"The sun."
"It's amazing!"
 It is a vast ocean.

If this is correct it possible for a bubble to technically be low-c.

It because it will create uncountable infinite snapshots at 4D scale or equivalent to 5D construct.
Yea i know it, but i think for get it the bubble must have uncountable infinite of space time or aleph 1
If this seems like a 1C but we know this possibility won't be considered as 1C how about we say Solid 2A rating. Even though i will be happy to get 1C bubble but the problem is countless so yeah we need to atleast make the bubble solid 2A structure.

黒穹に『神々の蒼穹』が描き足される。
「どこまでも引き延ばされる黒穹に終わりはない」
この銀の泡が、俺たちがいた世界。
つまり、その外へ出たのだ。

Future World Nafta
水晶の砂嵐が過ぎ去れば、途端に風景が変わった。
その一つ一つから、途方もない魔力を感じる。
「ふむ。カンダクイゾルテで作られた世界か」
「限局できねば、現実の世界ごと滅び去る」
黒き粒子が砲塔を中心に七重の螺旋を描く。
水晶の地面に底の見えぬ亀裂が入る。

Land Of Traces
天蓋が頭上を覆っている。
痕跡神の夢の中で見た、あの本の荒野だ。
痕跡神リーバルシュネッド。
「時を歪めたか」
魔眼めを凝らし、その深淵を見つめながら、言う。
すでに過ぎ去った存在、記録と記憶が痕跡神の秩序。
奴は確かにここにいた。
その事実は、なにがどうあろうと変わりはしない。
 He was certainly here.
ここは時の秩序の狂った世界。
ならば、多少の本気を出しても問題あるまい。
呆然と呟くゴルロアナに、俺は言った。

Memiya Shinto
「太陽」
「……なにあれ……?」
「すごいぞ」
サーシャとエレオノールが声を上げ、天を見つめる。
そこは、広大な海だ。
「空が海とは、また変わった場所だな」
サーシャが、確認するように言葉をこぼす。
少女の頭の小さな翼がファサッと動く。
幼い声で、彼女は告げる。
『神々の蒼穹へ続く神域の一つなの』
芽宮神都フォースロナルリーフといったか。
"The sun."
"It's amazing!"
 It is a vast ocean.

l will wait some opinion of this proposal, and then create a upgrade CRT

Yea i know it, but i think for get it the bubble must have uncountable infinite of space time or aleph 1
Technically, by being subset to make great universe, they will also have to follow new temporal dimension. Temporal dimension by themself is already uncountable infinite due to being a continuum a complete different case from spatial dimension which require more evidence. This also what differentiates high 3A and low-2c.

This also why it help having secondary temporal dimension to gain tier 1.

There is no valid reason for 2B because the size of bubble is infinite

Even if they agree just with 2B, they must prepare for 2B in infinite size, that only mean 2A
Technically, by being subset to make great universe, they will also have to follow new temporal dimension. Temporal dimension by themself is already uncountable infinite due to being a continuum a complete different case from spatial dimension which require more evidence. This also what differentiates high 3A and low-2c.

This also why it help having secondary temporal dimension to gain tier 1.
Let's make the CRT as atleast 2A Possibly low 1C

I think better to wait a little. I only say it based on what being post. I don’t actually know the context behind it. It might be change depend on what it exactly mean there after all and might directly get rejected.

グラハムが魔法陣を四つ描き、<次元門番バロイカ>の魔法を使った。
 出現した四つの門は、彼に次元を超越させる効果を発揮する。

Graham drew four magic circles and used the magic of Baloyka, the dimensional gatekeeper.
 The four gates that appeared had the effect of making him transcend dimensions.
How do we consider these statements. There are many statement for Eges spear Transcending the dimensions right ?

It's impossible to aimdodge an attack with immeasurble speed if Graham speed is just FTL instead of immeasurable, because immeasurable speed attack can still touch him even if he already dodged it (the description of speed page literally said that and Eges spear already did the same thing in novel)

It's impossible to aimdodge an attack with immeasurble speed if Graham speed is just FTL instead of immeasurable, because immeasurable speed attack can still touch him even if he already dodged it (the description of speed page literally said that and Eges spear already did the same thing in novel)
You are forgetting that Egues himself is not Immeasurable, only his spear is. He is throwing the spear at FTL speeds.

Back