• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I have no idea, I only know that the similarity between plot manipulation and logic in MG is practically the same, I emphasized even more in the thread I posted above.

Source:
The fundamental concept of existence that all living things hold within them. An excellent magician can be reincarnated with the memories of their life kept in their source, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived.
ๆœ‰ใ‚Šไฝ“ใซ่จ€ใˆใฐใ€ ใ“ใ‚“ใฑใ ใ—ใ‚“ใˆใ‚“้ญ‚ใ€้ญ‚้ญ„ใจใชใ‚‹ใŒใ€ๆ นๆบใฏๆ›ดใซใใฎๆทฑๆทตใซใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€ไฟบใŸใกใ‚’ไฟบใŸใกใŸใ‚‰ใ—ใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎใ ใ€‚
To put it simply, it is our soul, our spirit, but the root is even deeper, the thing that makes us who we are.
Soul
In many religious, philosophical, and mythological traditions there is belief in a soul as the incorporeal essence of a living being. Soul or psyche (Ancient Greek: ฯˆฯ…ฯ‡ฮฎ psykhแธ—, of ฯˆฯฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฝ psรฝkhein, "to breathe", cf. Latin 'anima') comprises the mental abilities of a living being: reason, character, feeling, consciousness, qualia, memory, perception, thinking, etc. Depending on the philosophical system, a soul can either be mortal or immortal.
Spirit
In folk belief, spirit is the vital principle or animating force within all living things. As recently as 1628 and 1633 respectively, both William Harvey and Renรฉ Descartes still speculated that somewhere within the body, in a special locality, there was a "vital spirit" or "vital force", which animated the whole bodily frame, just as the engine in a factory moves the machinery in it.

Well soul and spirit are different things. So soul and spirit both exist inside all living things. Root even exist deeper than spirits.

Soul itself is comprised of body and mind but spirits is even different. Well I believe resurrecting from roots alone is high Godly regeneration.

I want to hear others opinion

Last edited:
ใ€Œไบบใซใ‚ใ‹ใ‚Šใ‚„ใ™ใใŸใจใˆใ‚Œใฐใ€็งใฉใ‚‚ใฏๅŠ‡ๅ ดใฎ่ˆˆ่กŒๅธซใ€‚ๆ‚ฒๅŠ‡ใ‚‚ๅ–œๅŠ‡ใ‚‚ใ€ใ™ในใฆใฏไบบ็”Ÿใจใ„ใ†่ˆžๅฐใง็นฐใ‚Šๅบƒใ’ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ๆผ”็›ฎใ ใ€‚่ฆณๅŠ‡ใ™ใ‚Œใฐใ€ๆ€่€ƒใ‚’ๅƒใ‹ใ›ใ€ๆ€ๆƒณใ‚’ๆŠฑใใ€ๅ“ฒๅญฆใ™ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ†ใ€‚ใ•ใ‚Œใฉใ€่‡ชใ‚‰ใฎๅ—œๅฅฝใงใ€ๆ‚ฒๅŠ‡ใจๅ–œๅŠ‡ใซๅทฎใ‚’ใคใ‘ใ‚‹่ˆˆ่กŒๅธซใฏๆ„š้ˆใชใฎใ ใ€
ใ€Œใชใ‚‹ใปใฉใ€‚ไธŠๆผ”ใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ•ใˆใ„ใ‚Œใฐใ„ใ„ใจใ„ใ†ใ‚ใ‘ใ ใ€
ใ€Œ็„ถใ‚Šใ€‚ๆผ”็›ฎใซ่ฒด่ณคใฏใชใ„ใ€‚ๅ–œๅŠ‡ใ‚‚ๆ‚ฒๅŠ‡ใ‚‚็ญ‰ใ—ใ็ด ๆ™ดใ‚‰ใ—ใใ‹ใชใ€‚ไธŠๆผ”ใ‚’็ถšใ‘ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใ€ใ™ใชใ‚ใก่ˆžๅฐใฎ็งฉๅบใ‚’็ถญๆŒใ™ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใŒใ€็ฅžใฎๅ‘ฝ้กŒใ€‚ใใฎ็ตๆžœใ€ใŸใพใŸใพๆ‚ฒๅŠ‡ใŒๅคšๆ•ฐใงใ‚ใฃใŸใ ใ‘ใฎใ“ใจใ€‚็งใฉใ‚‚ใซใ€ไบบใ‚’ๅฎณใ—ใ‚ˆใ†ใจใ„ใ†็›ฎ็š„ใฏใชใ„ใ€
ใ€€ๅฝ“็„ถใฎใ“ใจใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซๆทฑๅŒ–็ฅžใฏ่ชžใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œ่ˆžๅฐใ˜ใ‚ƒใชใ„ใ€‚ไบบใ€…ใฏใ“ใฎไธ–็•Œใง็”Ÿใใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚ๅฝผใ‚‰ใฎ่‹ฆใ—ใฟใฏๆœฌ็‰ฉใ€
ใ€Œๅฝผๅฅณใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซใ€ๅฝน่€…ใซๅฟƒๅฅชใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹่ˆˆ่กŒๅธซใ‚‚ๅญ˜ๅœจใ™ใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎใ ใ€‚ใ‚ใ’ใใฎๆžœใฆใซใฏใ€่‡ชใ‚‰่ˆžๅฐใซไธŠใŒใ‚‹ๅง‹ๆœซใ€‚่ช ใซ้…”็‹‚ใชใ“ใจใ ใ€
ใ€€ใƒŸใƒผใ‚ทใƒฃใฎ่จ€่‘‰ใ‚’ใ€ใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒซใƒ•ใƒฌใƒƒใƒ‰ใฏใใ†ไธ€่นดใ—ใŸใ€‚
ใ€Œใ•ใ‚Œใฉใ€่‹ฆใ—ใฟใ‚‚ใ€ๅ–œใณใ‚‚ใ€ๆฐธ้ ใงใฏใชใ„ใ€‚ไบบ็”Ÿใฎๅน•ใŒไธ‹ใ‚Šใ‚Œใฐๅฝน่€…ใฏๆถˆใˆใ€ใใ—ใฆๆ–ฐใŸใชๅฝนใŒใ‚ใฆใŒใ‚ใ‚Œใ€ๅ†ใณ่ˆžๅฐใซไธŠใŒใ‚‹ใฎใ ใ€‚ใใ“ใซใ€ใชใ‚“ใฎๆ†‚ใ„ใŒใ‚ใ‚ใ†ใ‹๏ผŸใ€
ใ€€็”Ÿ็œŸ้ข็›ฎใช้ก”ใงใ€็”ทใฏ่จ€ใ†ใ€‚
ใ€€ๆ†‚ใ„ใชใฉใ€ใ‚ใ‚Šใฏใ—ใชใ„ใจใ€ๅฝผใฏๅฟƒใฎๅบ•ใ‹ใ‚‰ไฟกใ˜ใใฃใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚
"If I were to use a simple analogy, we are theater performers. Tragedies and comedies are all plays that take place on the stage of life. When you see a play, you may think, ponder, and philosophize. But the showman who makes a difference between tragedy and comedy according to his own taste is a fool."
"I see. As long as it is performed, that is all that matters."
"It's true. There is no rank in performance. Comedy and tragedy are equally wonderful. God's proposition is to continue the performance, to maintain order on the stage. As a result, tragedies just happen to be numerous. We have no intention of harming anyone."
ใ€€As if it were a matter of course, God the Deeper speaks.
"This is not a stage. People live in this world. Their suffering is real."
"There are entertainers like her who are fascinated by actors. Some showmen, like her, are so fascinated by the actors that they go on stage themselves. It's truly a madness."
ใ€€Dirfred dismissed Misha's words with a dismissive tone.
"But neither pain nor joy lasts forever. When the curtain falls, the actor disappears, and a new role is assigned, and the actor goes on stage again. What is there to be sad about?"
ใ€€The man says with a serious face.
ใ€€He is convinced from the bottom of his heart that there is no such thing as sorrow.
ใ€ŒๆทฑๅŒ–็ฅžๆ›ฐใใ€็ฅžใซใจใฃใฆไธ–็•ŒใฏๅŠ‡ๅ ดใฎ่ˆžๅฐใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ใŒใ€ใ•ใ—ใšใ‚ใŠๅ‰ใฏ่ˆˆ่กŒไธปใŒไพๆ€™่ด”ๅฑ“ใˆใ“ใฒใ„ใใงๅ‰ฒใ‚ŠๆŒฏใฃใŸไธปๅฝนใจใ„ใฃใŸใจใ“ใ‚ใ‹ใ€‚ๅฝนๆŸ„ใฏๅคงๅฑค็ซ‹ๆดพใ ใŒใ€ๅฝ“ใฎๅฝน่€…ใŒๅคงๆ นใงใฏใชใ€
"According to the god of deepening, the world is a theater stage for the gods, and you are the protagonist assigned by the entertainer with the favor of Impresario. The roles are splendid, but the actors themselves are radish."
So order are encompasses all phenomenon (tragedies and comedies) and the course of the phenomenon, and unbound by them because all phenomenon is not last forever and will change, but the order and god dont. The order are also determine what person role, it is protagonist or else is determined and rule by order

So what abilities will the order get???
Causality manipulation, because encompasses/govern the course of all phenomenon
Or
Plot manipulation, because govern the course of all phenomenon which means it desribe the world it self, make order is description of world. And order is also determine every person. And order just see the world like theater performers, that mean make the world like a "fiction"
Or.......

What you guys think???
Unless it isn't a metaphore then plot manipulation seems fine.

Graham Probably should get Acausality type 5. Venozdonua is like NLF in verse even if it can't completely vipe him down then his true nothingness should be completely outside Casualty.
as far as I know, Graham was indeed erased, he just regenerated.

Acausality type 5 is too much big of a thing to give for that, at max it would be some extra
ressitances.

as far as I know, Graham was indeed erased, he just regenerated.

Acausality type 5 is too much big of a thing to give for that, at max it would be some extra
ressitances.
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.
also why would venuzdoana erasing him and him regenerating make him outside causality?
Him getting erased and regenerating from complete source is yeah HGR but his pure nothingness even exist deeper than that. Which couldn't be affected by Venozdonua. I don't heard anywhere anything that states there is something deeper than NEP. His true nothingness should be even deeper than NEP.

Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.

Him getting erased and regenerating from complete source is yeah HGR but his pure nothingness even exist deeper than that. Which couldn't be affected by Venozdonua. I don't heard anywhere anything that states there is something deeper than NEP. His true nothingness should be even deeper than NEP.
Above baseline Nep? also why does venuzdoana being unablr to affect his non existent form be Acausality type 5?

Ah I get what you are saying now, the misfit part and the nep part.

i doubt nep 2 + Acausality type 4 would qualify for type 5.

Well what is even deeper than NEP? He is not affected by whole verse cause. Venozdonua has no anti feats in deeper layers too.

I am not claiming Acausality type 4+NEP type 2 as Acausality type 5.

His true nothingness exist outside of the Casualty of the system. Completely even deeper than NEP type 2. If am correct.

I am not claiming Acausality type 4+NEP type 2 as Acausality type 5.

His true nothingness exist outside of the Casualty of the system. Completely even deeper than NEP type 2. If am correct.
So like "Limited Acausality(Type 5, Graham is a misfit that exists outside the framework of the world's order, reason all together; Additionaly, not even venuzdoana can interact with his true nothingness.)"

NEP type 2 explaination does not even states there is any deeper NEP than what it is.
Even conceptual Manipulation dosent explains hat some concepts have greater affect on reality than others, dosent mean it dosent exists.

Acausality type 5 is far too much big of a ability to give for such reasons.

Focusing on td type 2 would be more appropriate, as it gives Acausality type 5 by default.

Chapter 370 explains Graham root itself is NEP type 2.
Well the whole explanation is in the chapter translating it would take too much time.

Here it's clearly mentioned Graham completely wiped out by Venozdonua even his NEP type 2 root gets destroyed completely still his true nothingness couldn't be destroyed.

่…น้ƒจใ‚’่ฒซใ‹ใ‚ŒใชใŒใ‚‰ใ‚‚ใ€ ใใฎใพใพใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใ‚’ๆŒฏใ‚Šไธ‹ใ‚ใ—ใ€ ๅฅดใฎ ๅณ่‚ฉใ‚’ๅˆ‡ๆ–ญใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚ ไนฑ็ซ„็ฅž้ŽŒใ‚’ๆ‰‹ใซใ—ใŸใพใพใ€ ใใฎๅณ่…•ใŒๅฎ™ใ‚’่ˆžใฃใŸใ€‚
ใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒใƒ ใฏๅพŒ้€€ใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ๅœฐ้ขใ‚’่นดใ‚Šใ€ๅฅดใฎๆœใ‚’ๅทฆๆ‰‹ใงใคใ‹ใ‚“ใ ใ€‚
ใ€Œ้€ƒใ•ใฌใ€
ใ‚ฌใ‚ฆใ‚งใ‚นใƒˆ ใ€Œ<็ดซ้›ป้›ทๅ…‰>ใ€
็›ฎใฎๅ‰ใซๆบขใ‚Œใ‹ใˆใฃใŸ็ดซ้›ปใ‚’ใ€ใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใง็ชใ็ ดใ‚Šใ€ ใใฎใพใพ ๅฅดใฎๅฟƒ่‡“ใ‚’่ฒซใใ€ ๆ นๆบใ‚’ๅˆบใ—ๆป…ใผใ™ใ€‚
็ท‹้›ป็ด…้›ทใ•ใˆใ‚‚ๆบขใ‚Œๅ‡บใ•ใšใ€ ๅฅดใฎๅ‘ฝใฏๅœๆญขใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œ่™š็„กใ ใ‹ใ‚‰ใจใ„ใฃใฆๆป…ใผใ›ใฌใจๆ€ใฃใŸใ‹ใ€
็„กใงใ‚ใ‚‹ๅฅดใฎๆ นๆบใฏใ€ๆป…ใณใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฏใชใ„ใ€‚ ใ ใŒใ€็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฎๅ‰ใงใฏใ€ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ‚†ใ‚‹็†ใŒๆ„ๅ‘ณใ‚’ใชใ•ใชใ„ใ€‚
็ขบใ‹ใซใใฎๆ นๆบใฏๆป…ใณๅŽปใฃใŸใ€‚
ๅ…ˆ็จ‹ใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซ็„กใฎใพใพใฎๅฅดใŒ็”Ÿใใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใจใ„ใ†ใ“ใจใ‚‚ใชใ„ใ€‚
ใ€Œๆป…ใผใ—ใŸใ‹ใ‚‰ใจใ„ใฃใฆใ€ ใใ‚ŒใŒๆฐธ้ ใ ใจๆ€ใ†ใ‹ใ„?ใ€
้Ÿฟใ„ใŸๅฃฐใฏใ€ไฟบใฎ่ƒŒๅพŒใ‹ใ‚‰ใ€‚ ๅงฟๅฝขใฏ่ฆ‹ใˆใšใ€ใŸใ ไนฑ็ซ„็ฅž้ŽŒใƒ™ใƒ•ใ‚งใƒŒใ‚ฐใ‚บใƒ‰ใ‚ฐใƒžใ ใ‘ใŒใ€ ๆตฎใ‹ใณไธŠใŒ ใฃใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ•ใชใŒใ‚‰ใ€ ใใ“ใซใ„ใ‚‹ไฝ•่€…ใ‹ใŒๆŒใกไธŠใ’ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‹ใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซใ€‚
ๅ…ˆ็จ‹ใฎ่™š็„กใจใฏ้•ใ†ใชใ€‚ ใ‚ฌใƒซใƒดใ‚งใƒ‰ใ‚ฅใƒผใƒซ ๅฅดใŒ<่ฟ…้›ทๅ‰›ๆ–ง> ใฎๅพŒใซไฝฟใฃใŸ้ญ”ๆณ• -

While being pierced through the abdomen, he swung down on Venuzdonor and severed his right shoulder. His right arm flutters in the air, still holding the Ranjusagami scythe in his hand.
Graham backs away.
Kicking the ground, he grabbed his clothes with his left hand.
"I won't let him get away."
Gawest, "Shiden Raiko!"
He pierced through the purple lightning flooding in front of him with his Venuzdonor, piercing right through his heart and destroying it at its source.
Not even the Scarlet Thunderbolt overflows, and his life comes to a halt.
"Did you think you couldn't destroy him just because he is emptiness?"
The source of his emptiness cannot be destroyed. But in the face of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless.

Indeed, his root is destroyed.
Nor does it mean that he who remains as nothing is alive, as he was just now.
"Do you think that just because you have destroyed it, it is eternal?"
The voice came from behind me. No form could be seen, only the fiery scythe, Befenugzdogma, rose in the air.
It was as if something there was lifting it up.
It's different from the emptiness we saw earlier. Gulvedur, the magic he used after the

ใ€Œ็ ดๅฃŠ็ฅžใ‚ขใƒ™ใƒซใƒ‹ใƒฅใƒผใฎๆจฉ่ƒฝใ‚’ๅฎฟใ—ใŸ็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใ€‚ ใใฎ็†ไธ ๅฐฝใชๅŠ›ใ‚’ๆŒใฃใฆใ—ใฆใ‚‚ใ€ ๅƒ•ใฎ่™š็„กใ‚’ๆฐธ้ ใซๆป…ใผใ™ใ“ใจใฏใงใใชใ„ใฟใŸใ„ ใ ใญใ€
ใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใฎๅˆƒใ‹ใ‚‰้€ƒใ‚ŒใŸๅฅดใฎไธŠๅŠ่บซใŒใ€ใ†ใฃใ™ใ‚‰ใจๆถˆใˆใฆใ„ ใ๏ฝค ่™š็„กใธๅค‰ใ‚ใฃใŸใ€‚
ใชใซใ‚‚ใชใ„ใ€‚
ๅพฎ้‡ใช้ญ”ๅŠ›ใ•ใˆใ‚‚ๆ„Ÿใ˜ใฌใใ“ใซใ€ ็ขบใ‹ใซๅฅดใฏใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œๆป…ใผใ•ใ‚ŒใŸใ‚‚ใฎใฏ็„กใซๅธฐใ™ใฎใŒใ€ ใ“ใฎไธ–ใฎ็งฉๅบใ ใ€‚ ็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฎๅ‰ใงใฏใ€ ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ‚†ใ‚‹็†ใŒๆ„ๅ‘ณใ‚’ใชใ•ใšใ€ ไธ‡็‰ฉไธ‡่ฑกใŒๆป…ใณใ‚‹ใ€‚ ใใฎๅŠนๆžœใŒๅƒใใฎใฏๅฏพ ่ฑกใŒๆป…ใณใ‚‹ใพใงใจใ„ใฃใŸใจใ“ใ‚ใ‹ใช?ใ€
ๅ‘จๅ›ฒใฎ่™š็„กใ‹ใ‚‰ๅฃฐใ ใ‘ใŒ้Ÿฟใใ€‚
ใ€Œใ ใ‘ใฉ๏ฝค ๆป…ใณใŸๅพŒใฎใชใซใ‚‚ใชใ„็„กใŒใ€ ็†ใ•ใˆไผดใ‚ใชใ„่™š็„กใ“ใใŒ๏ฝค ๅƒ• ใฎๆ นๆบใฎๆœฌๆฅใฎๅงฟใ ๏ฝฃ
็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฏ๏ฝค็ขบใ‹ใซๅฅดใฎ่™š็„กใ‚’ๆป…ใผใ—ใŸใ€‚
ใคใพใ‚Šใ€็„กใซๅธฐใ—ใŸใฎใ ใ€‚
ใ—ใ‹ใ—ใ€ใใฎๅˆƒใ‹ใ‚‰้€ƒใ‚Œใ•ใˆใ™ใ‚Œใฐใ€ ใใฎ็„กใฏๅ†ใณๅฅดใ‚’ๅฝขๆˆใ™ใ‚‹ใจใ„ ใ†ใ“ใจใ‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œ็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฎๅŠ›ใ‚’่กŒไฝฟใ—็ถšใ‘ใ‚Œใฐ๏ฝค ๅƒ•ใ‚’ๆป…ใผใ—็ถšใ‘ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ ใ‚ใ†ใ‘ใฉใญใ€‚ ใ ใ‘ใฉใ€ ใใฎ้ญ”ๅ‰ฃใฏๅฝขใ‚’ๆฐธ็ถš็š„ใซไฟใคใ“ใจใฏใงใใชใ„ใ ใ‚ใ†? ใ“ใ“ใŒ ๅ›ใฎ้ญ”็Ž‹ๅŸŽใงใชใ„ใชใ‚‰ใ€ๅฐšๆ›ดใ ใ‚ˆใ€
็ขบใ‹ใซใชใ€‚
ใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใซใฏๅˆถ้™ๆ™‚้–“ใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚
็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใซใฆใ€ๅฅดใฎ่™š็„กใฎ็†ใ‚’ๆฐธ้ ใซๆป…ใผใ—็ถšใ‘ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฏใงใใฌใ€‚ ใ„ใ‹ใช้ญ”ๆณ•ใ‚’ไฝฟใŠใ†ใจใ€ ็งฉๅบใจใ„ใ†ใฎใฏใ‚„ใŒใฆๆœฌๆฅใฎๅฝขใซๆˆปใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ
ใ ใ€‚
ๅˆƒใ‚’็ดใ‚ใ‚Œใฐใ€็†ใŒๅ…ƒใซๆˆปใ‚Šใ€ ใใ“ใซๆฎ‹ใ•ใ‚ŒใŸ็„กใŒใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒใƒ ใจใ„ใ†ๅฝข ใ‚’ๅ–ใ‚Šใ€ๅ†ใณๅ‹•ใๅ‡บใ™ใ€‚

"Venuzdonor, the sword of destruction that possesses the power of Avernu, the God of Destruction. Even with its unreasonable power, it seems that my emptiness cannot be destroyed forever."
The upper half of his body, which had escaped the blade of Venuzdnois, vanished and was transformed into emptiness.
Nothing.
There, where not even a trace of magic power can be felt, he is indeed there.
"The world's order is that what has been destroyed returns to nothing. In the face of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless, and all things perish. The effect will only work until the object is destroyed, right?"
Only a voice echoes from the surrounding emptiness.
"But the nothingness after the destruction, the emptiness without even reason, is the true form of my origin."
The Rishonen Sword has indeed destroyed his emptiness.
In other words, he was reduced to nothing.
But as long as he escapes from the blade, that emptiness will form him again.
"If I continue to use the power of the Sword of Destruction, it will continue to destroy me. But the sword can't keep its shape permanently, can it? Especially if this is not your Demon King's castle."
That's for sure.
Venuzdnois has a time limit.
He cannot continue to destroy the truth of his nihilism forever with the Sword of Destruction. No matter how much magic you use, order will eventually return to its original form.
It is only when the blade is retracted that the order will return to its original form.
When the blade is retracted, reason returns to its original form, and the nothingness that remains takes the form of Graham and begins to move again.

Even conceptual Manipulation dosent explains hat some concepts have greater affect on reality than others, dosent mean it dosent exists.

Acausality type 5 is far too much big of a ability to give for such reasons.

Focusing on td type 2 would be more appropriate, as it gives Acausality type 5 by default.
We already have some materials for TD type 2. Btw how does type 2 gives Acausality type 5? Am I missing something?.

"cause" and "effect" are a duality themselves.
Pretty sure that's not how Acausality type 5 works. Hecatua has TD2 but not Acausality type 5.

Pretty sure both are different

It does work like that. Cause and effects are duality. She doesn't have type 5 listed because it's redundent and nep has it's own reasons for it.

Pretty sure that's not how Acausality type 5 works. Hecatua has TD2 but not Acausality type 5.

Pretty sure both are different

it comes along with TD2, no need to list them. you even get NEP 2 along with TD2 cuz "existence" and "non-existence"

"cause" and "effect" are a duality themselves.
Let me explain better why Graham should get Acausality type 5
Chapter 370 explains Graham root itself is NEP type 2.
Well the whole explanation is in the chapter translating it would take too much time.

Here it's clearly mentioned Graham completely wiped out by Venozdonua even his NEP type 2 root gets destroyed completely still his true nothingness couldn't be destroyed.

่…น้ƒจใ‚’่ฒซใ‹ใ‚ŒใชใŒใ‚‰ใ‚‚ใ€ ใใฎใพใพใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใ‚’ๆŒฏใ‚Šไธ‹ใ‚ใ—ใ€ ๅฅดใฎ ๅณ่‚ฉใ‚’ๅˆ‡ๆ–ญใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚ ไนฑ็ซ„็ฅž้ŽŒใ‚’ๆ‰‹ใซใ—ใŸใพใพใ€ ใใฎๅณ่…•ใŒๅฎ™ใ‚’่ˆžใฃใŸใ€‚
ใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒใƒ ใฏๅพŒ้€€ใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ๅœฐ้ขใ‚’่นดใ‚Šใ€ๅฅดใฎๆœใ‚’ๅทฆๆ‰‹ใงใคใ‹ใ‚“ใ ใ€‚
ใ€Œ้€ƒใ•ใฌใ€
ใ‚ฌใ‚ฆใ‚งใ‚นใƒˆ ใ€Œ<็ดซ้›ป้›ทๅ…‰>ใ€
็›ฎใฎๅ‰ใซๆบขใ‚Œใ‹ใˆใฃใŸ็ดซ้›ปใ‚’ใ€ใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใง็ชใ็ ดใ‚Šใ€ ใใฎใพใพ ๅฅดใฎๅฟƒ่‡“ใ‚’่ฒซใใ€ ๆ นๆบใ‚’ๅˆบใ—ๆป…ใผใ™ใ€‚
็ท‹้›ป็ด…้›ทใ•ใˆใ‚‚ๆบขใ‚Œๅ‡บใ•ใšใ€ ๅฅดใฎๅ‘ฝใฏๅœๆญขใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œ่™š็„กใ ใ‹ใ‚‰ใจใ„ใฃใฆๆป…ใผใ›ใฌใจๆ€ใฃใŸใ‹ใ€
็„กใงใ‚ใ‚‹ๅฅดใฎๆ นๆบใฏใ€ๆป…ใณใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฏใชใ„ใ€‚ ใ ใŒใ€็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฎๅ‰ใงใฏใ€ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ‚†ใ‚‹็†ใŒๆ„ๅ‘ณใ‚’ใชใ•ใชใ„ใ€‚
็ขบใ‹ใซใใฎๆ นๆบใฏๆป…ใณๅŽปใฃใŸใ€‚
ๅ…ˆ็จ‹ใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซ็„กใฎใพใพใฎๅฅดใŒ็”Ÿใใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใจใ„ใ†ใ“ใจใ‚‚ใชใ„ใ€‚
ใ€Œๆป…ใผใ—ใŸใ‹ใ‚‰ใจใ„ใฃใฆใ€ ใใ‚ŒใŒๆฐธ้ ใ ใจๆ€ใ†ใ‹ใ„?ใ€
้Ÿฟใ„ใŸๅฃฐใฏใ€ไฟบใฎ่ƒŒๅพŒใ‹ใ‚‰ใ€‚ ๅงฟๅฝขใฏ่ฆ‹ใˆใšใ€ใŸใ ไนฑ็ซ„็ฅž้ŽŒใƒ™ใƒ•ใ‚งใƒŒใ‚ฐใ‚บใƒ‰ใ‚ฐใƒžใ ใ‘ใŒใ€ ๆตฎใ‹ใณไธŠใŒ ใฃใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ•ใชใŒใ‚‰ใ€ ใใ“ใซใ„ใ‚‹ไฝ•่€…ใ‹ใŒๆŒใกไธŠใ’ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‹ใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซใ€‚
ๅ…ˆ็จ‹ใฎ่™š็„กใจใฏ้•ใ†ใชใ€‚ ใ‚ฌใƒซใƒดใ‚งใƒ‰ใ‚ฅใƒผใƒซ ๅฅดใŒ<่ฟ…้›ทๅ‰›ๆ–ง> ใฎๅพŒใซไฝฟใฃใŸ้ญ”ๆณ• -

While being pierced through the abdomen, he swung down on Venuzdonor and severed his right shoulder. His right arm flutters in the air, still holding the Ranjusagami scythe in his hand.
Graham backs away.
Kicking the ground, he grabbed his clothes with his left hand.
"I won't let him get away."
Gawest, "Shiden Raiko!"
He pierced through the purple lightning flooding in front of him with his Venuzdonor, piercing right through his heart and destroying it at its source.
Not even the Scarlet Thunderbolt overflows, and his life comes to a halt.
"Did you think you couldn't destroy him just because he is emptiness?"
The source of his emptiness cannot be destroyed. But in the face of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless.

Indeed, his root is destroyed.
Nor does it mean that he who remains as nothing is alive, as he was just now.
"Do you think that just because you have destroyed it, it is eternal?"
The voice came from behind me. No form could be seen, only the fiery scythe, Befenugzdogma, rose in the air.
It was as if something there was lifting it up.
It's different from the emptiness we saw earlier. Gulvedur, the magic he used after the

ใ€Œ็ ดๅฃŠ็ฅžใ‚ขใƒ™ใƒซใƒ‹ใƒฅใƒผใฎๆจฉ่ƒฝใ‚’ๅฎฟใ—ใŸ็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใ€‚ ใใฎ็†ไธ ๅฐฝใชๅŠ›ใ‚’ๆŒใฃใฆใ—ใฆใ‚‚ใ€ ๅƒ•ใฎ่™š็„กใ‚’ๆฐธ้ ใซๆป…ใผใ™ใ“ใจใฏใงใใชใ„ใฟใŸใ„ ใ ใญใ€
ใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใฎๅˆƒใ‹ใ‚‰้€ƒใ‚ŒใŸๅฅดใฎไธŠๅŠ่บซใŒใ€ใ†ใฃใ™ใ‚‰ใจๆถˆใˆใฆใ„ ใ๏ฝค ่™š็„กใธๅค‰ใ‚ใฃใŸใ€‚
ใชใซใ‚‚ใชใ„ใ€‚
ๅพฎ้‡ใช้ญ”ๅŠ›ใ•ใˆใ‚‚ๆ„Ÿใ˜ใฌใใ“ใซใ€ ็ขบใ‹ใซๅฅดใฏใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œๆป…ใผใ•ใ‚ŒใŸใ‚‚ใฎใฏ็„กใซๅธฐใ™ใฎใŒใ€ ใ“ใฎไธ–ใฎ็งฉๅบใ ใ€‚ ็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฎๅ‰ใงใฏใ€ ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ‚†ใ‚‹็†ใŒๆ„ๅ‘ณใ‚’ใชใ•ใšใ€ ไธ‡็‰ฉไธ‡่ฑกใŒๆป…ใณใ‚‹ใ€‚ ใใฎๅŠนๆžœใŒๅƒใใฎใฏๅฏพ ่ฑกใŒๆป…ใณใ‚‹ใพใงใจใ„ใฃใŸใจใ“ใ‚ใ‹ใช?ใ€
ๅ‘จๅ›ฒใฎ่™š็„กใ‹ใ‚‰ๅฃฐใ ใ‘ใŒ้Ÿฟใใ€‚
ใ€Œใ ใ‘ใฉ๏ฝค ๆป…ใณใŸๅพŒใฎใชใซใ‚‚ใชใ„็„กใŒใ€ ็†ใ•ใˆไผดใ‚ใชใ„่™š็„กใ“ใใŒ๏ฝค ๅƒ• ใฎๆ นๆบใฎๆœฌๆฅใฎๅงฟใ ๏ฝฃ
็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฏ๏ฝค็ขบใ‹ใซๅฅดใฎ่™š็„กใ‚’ๆป…ใผใ—ใŸใ€‚
ใคใพใ‚Šใ€็„กใซๅธฐใ—ใŸใฎใ ใ€‚
ใ—ใ‹ใ—ใ€ใใฎๅˆƒใ‹ใ‚‰้€ƒใ‚Œใ•ใˆใ™ใ‚Œใฐใ€ ใใฎ็„กใฏๅ†ใณๅฅดใ‚’ๅฝขๆˆใ™ใ‚‹ใจใ„ ใ†ใ“ใจใ‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œ็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใฎๅŠ›ใ‚’่กŒไฝฟใ—็ถšใ‘ใ‚Œใฐ๏ฝค ๅƒ•ใ‚’ๆป…ใผใ—็ถšใ‘ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ ใ‚ใ†ใ‘ใฉใญใ€‚ ใ ใ‘ใฉใ€ ใใฎ้ญ”ๅ‰ฃใฏๅฝขใ‚’ๆฐธ็ถš็š„ใซไฟใคใ“ใจใฏใงใใชใ„ใ ใ‚ใ†? ใ“ใ“ใŒ ๅ›ใฎ้ญ”็Ž‹ๅŸŽใงใชใ„ใชใ‚‰ใ€ๅฐšๆ›ดใ ใ‚ˆใ€
็ขบใ‹ใซใชใ€‚
ใƒดใ‚งใƒŒใ‚บใƒ‰ใƒŽใ‚ขใซใฏๅˆถ้™ๆ™‚้–“ใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚
็†ๆป…ๅ‰ฃใซใฆใ€ๅฅดใฎ่™š็„กใฎ็†ใ‚’ๆฐธ้ ใซๆป…ใผใ—็ถšใ‘ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฏใงใใฌใ€‚ ใ„ใ‹ใช้ญ”ๆณ•ใ‚’ไฝฟใŠใ†ใจใ€ ็งฉๅบใจใ„ใ†ใฎใฏใ‚„ใŒใฆๆœฌๆฅใฎๅฝขใซๆˆปใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ
ใ ใ€‚
ๅˆƒใ‚’็ดใ‚ใ‚Œใฐใ€็†ใŒๅ…ƒใซๆˆปใ‚Šใ€ ใใ“ใซๆฎ‹ใ•ใ‚ŒใŸ็„กใŒใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒใƒ ใจใ„ใ†ๅฝข ใ‚’ๅ–ใ‚Šใ€ๅ†ใณๅ‹•ใๅ‡บใ™ใ€‚

"Venuzdonor, the sword of destruction that possesses the power of Avernu, the God of Destruction. Even with its unreasonable power, it seems that my emptiness cannot be destroyed forever."
The upper half of his body, which had escaped the blade of Venuzdnois, vanished and was transformed into emptiness.
Nothing.
There, where not even a trace of magic power can be felt, he is indeed there.
"The world's order is that what has been destroyed returns to nothing. In the face of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless, and all things perish. The effect will only work until the object is destroyed, right?"
"But the nothingness after the destruction, the emptiness without even reason, is the true form of my origin."
The Rishonen Sword has indeed destroyed his emptiness.
In other words, he was reduced to nothing.
But as long as he escapes from the blade, that emptiness will form him again.
"If I continue to use the power of the Sword of Destruction, it will continue to destroy me. But the sword can't keep its shape permanently, can it? Especially if this is not your Demon King's castle."
That's for sure.
Venuzdnois has a time limit.
He cannot continue to destroy the truth of his nihilism forever with the Sword of Destruction. No matter how much magic you use, order will eventually return to its original form.
It is only when the blade is retracted that the order will return to its original form.
When the blade is retracted, reason returns to its original form, and the nothingness that remains takes the form of Graham and begins to move again.
  1. Graham root itself is NEP type 2 even Anos Besbed which uses to interact with sources couldn't interact with him.
  2. Venozdonua destroyed that NEP type 2 root.
  3. Graham states the reason (cause) and effect of the Sword doesn't affect on him even though infront of the sword all reasons (cause) is meaningless.
  4. Graham exist outside the system.
  5. Graham NEP type 2 root itself can't be interacted normally. But his true nothingness is not even possible to interact with.
All matches what need to get Acausality type 5.

It does work like that. Cause and effects are duality. She doesn't have type 5 listed because it's redundent and nep has it's own reasons for it.
it comes along with TD2, no need to list them. you even get NEP 2 along with TD2 cuz "existence" and "non-existence"
Ok how would anyone from MG gets Acausality type 5 with TD 2. Now I am confused. Anos causality haxed in Silver Sea though.

Anyway please read the point i mentioned for Graham you are ignoring main thing which requires for Acausality type 5. I am not arguing it based on NEP type 2 alone. His true nothingness is free from casualty itself also exist outside the system. I already posted the scans.

Ok how would anyone from MG gets Acausality type 5 with TD 2. Now I am confused. Anos causality haxed in Silver Sea though.
if you mean he "used" Causality hax, then thats not a issue. but.... if you mean he was affected by one, thats a major anti-feat.

also anos can be interacted with by literally anyone in the series, thats also a anti-feat.

if you mean he "used" Causality hax, then thats not a issue. but.... if you mean he was affected by one, thats a major anti-feat.

also anos can be interacted with by literally anyone in the series, thats also a anti-feat.
Anos got causality haxed in Silver Sea. That's only rejects Acausality type 5 for him. That's why I am trying to argue for Graham who actually has feats and statement for being Acausality type 5. Read the above scans. His true nothingness couldn't be even interacted by Venozdonua.
His NEP type 2 was able to interact with Venozdonua but it wasn't possible for Anos.

I am trying to say his true nothingness should get Acausality type 5 for being completely outside of the system.

comes to a halt.
"Did you think you couldn't destroy him just because he is emptiness?
The source of his emptiness cannot be destroyed. But in the face of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless
Indeed, his root is destroyed

Nor does it mean that he who remains as nothing is alive, as he was just now
"Do you think that just because you have destroyed it, it is eternal?
"..."nal?"

This is enough proof to show his NEP type 2 and true nothingness which is free from casualty is different.

Anos got causality haxed in Silver Sea. That's only rejects Acausality type 5 for him. That's why I am trying to argue for Graham who actually has feats and statement for being Acausality type 5. Read the above scans. His true nothingness couldn't be even interacted by Venozdonua.
His NEP type 2 was able to interact with Venozdonua but it wasn't possible for Anos.

I am trying to say his true nothingness should get Acausality type 5 for being completely outside of the system.

This is enough proof to show his NEP type 2 and true nothingness which is free from casualty is different.
again, I already proposed limited Acausality type 5 for Graham's true nothingness.

also, didn't anos aborsb Graham before silver sea? if causality hax still worked on him, you'd have to clear it out.

again, I already proposed limited Acausality type 5 for Graham's true nothingness.
So we are on same page ๐Ÿ‘
also, didn't anos aborsb Graham before silver sea? if causality hax still worked on him, you'd have to clear it out.
Well let's just keep him Acausality type 4 for now. He really got affected there's nothing we can do. But TD 2 shouldn't be any problem

Dont see anything that would actually be Type 5. And type 2 transduality also gives Type 5 acausality, which would be a massive issue since literally everyone interacts with Anos, which is what this wiki considers as huge anti-feat against Type 5.

Dont see anything that would actually be Type 5. And type 2 transduality also gives Type 5 acausality, which would be a massive issue since literally everyone interacts with Anos, which is what this wiki considers as huge anti-feat against Type 5.
He is basically saying "Since venuzdoana can't interact/destory Grahman's true nothingness and it exists outside the world's framework, it should be Limited Acausality type 5 "

I believe TD2 has too many contradictions, since TD2 is basically transcending all dualities in your verse, and maou gakiun has the duality of cause and effect.

since everyone in the verse is able to interact with anos, it would be a anti-feat. unless everyone has td2 negation.

also why isn't there a physiology page for maou gakuin yet? God physiology grants them some op powers, and so does demons. spirits also get great abilities from their phi

ใ€€้š ใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใŸใƒดใ‚งใƒผใƒซใ‚’่„ฑใŽๆจใฆใ‚‹ใ‚ˆใ†ใซใ€ไธ–็•Œใ‚’่ฆ†ใ†ๅŸŽใŒ่†จๅคงใช้ญ”ๅŠ›ใ‚’ๆ”พใกๅง‹ใ‚ใŸใ€‚
ใ€Œ็Ÿณๅžฃ็ฉใ‚“ใงใฏๅŸŽใ‚’ใชใ—ใ€ๅ› ๆžœ้‡ใญใฆ้•ทๅŸŽใ‚’ใชใ™ใ€‚ๅŸŽใฏๅ› ๆžœใžใ€ๅ› ๆžœใฏๅŸŽใžใ€‚ไฝ™ใ•ใš้‡ใญใฆไธ–็•Œใจใ—ใ€ใใณใˆ็ซ‹ใคใฏ็Ž‹่™Žใฎๅทฃใ€
ใ€€ใƒกใ‚คใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒฌใƒณใฎ่จ€่‘‰ใจใจใ‚‚ใซใ€ไธ–็•Œใฎ็งฉๅบใŒๆญชใ‚“ใ ๆฐ—ใŒใ—ใŸใ€‚
ใ€€ไธ–็•Œใ‚’่ฆ†ใ†้•ทใๅŸŽใจๅ…ฑ้ณดใ™ใ‚‹ใ‹ใฎๅฆ‚ใใ€็Ž‹่™Žใƒกใ‚คใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒฌใƒณใŒ้Š€ใฎไฝ“ๆฏ›ใ‚’่ผใ‹ใ›ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œ๏ผœๅ› ๆžœใ„ใ‚“ใŒใฎ้•ทๅŸŽใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†๏ผžใธใ‚คใ‚บใƒ™ใƒณใ‚คใ‚จใƒชใƒคใ€
ใ€€ๅˆน้‚ฃใ€้ ญ้ƒจใซๆฟ€ใ—ใ„่กๆ’ƒใ‚’่ฆšใˆใ€ไฟบใฎไฝ“ใŒ็œŸไธ‹ใซๅนใฃ้ฃ›ใ‚“ใงใ„ใŸใ€‚
ใ€Œใ“ใฎไธ–็•ŒใฏๅฆพใฎๅŸŽใ€‚็ฉใฟ้‡ใญใ‚‰ใ‚ŒใŸ็Ÿณๅžฃใฏใ€ไธ–็•Œใฎๅ› ๆžœใžใ€‚ใ‚ใ‹ใ‚‹ใ‹ใฎใ†๏ผŸใ€€ใƒใƒฉใƒณใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚ขใ‚นใฎๅ› ๆžœใ‚’ใ€ๅฆพใฏๆ”ฏ้…ใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใฎใ˜ใ‚ƒใ€‚ๅŸŽใ‚’็ฉใ‚€ใ‚‚ๅดฉใ™ใ‚‚ๅฆพใฎๆ„ใฎใพใพใ€ใ™ใชใ‚ใกใ€ๅŽŸๅ› ใ‚’ๅˆ‡ใ‚Šๅดฉใ—ใ€็ตๆžœใ ใ‘ใ‚’ๆ‰‹ใซใ™ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใŒใงใใ‚‹ใจใ„ใ†ใ“ใจใ‚ˆใชใใ€
ใ€€็ˆชใ‚’ๆŒฏใ‚‹ใ„ใ€ไฝ“ใซๅฝ“ใฆใ‚‹ใจใ„ใ†ๅŽŸๅ› ใ‚’ๅ–ใฃๆ‰•ใ„ใ€็ˆช็—•ใ‚’ๅˆปใ‚“ใ ็ตๆžœใ ใ‘ใ‚’ๅพ—ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ€ใ‹ใ€‚
ใ€€ใชใ‹ใชใ‹ใฉใ†ใ—ใฆใ€ไธป็ฅžใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ๆจฉ่ƒฝใ ใ€‚
ใ€Œใ“ใฎ้Š€ๅŸŽใงใฏใ€ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ‚†ใ‚‹็ตๆžœใŒ่‡ช็”ฑ่‡ชๅœจใžใ€‚ไธปใฎๆ•—ๅŒ—ใฏใ“ใ“ใธๆฅใŸๆ™‚็‚นใงๆฑบใพใฃใฆใŠใ‚‹ใ€

As if shedding a veil of concealment, the castles covering the world began to radiate enormous magical power.
"Stone walls piled up to form castles, and causality piled up to form the Great Wall. A castle is a cause and effect, a cause and effect is a castle. The world is a tower of tigers' nests."
ใ€€With Mei Tilen's words, I felt the order of the world was distorted.
ใ€€As if in resonance with the long castle that covers the world, the silver fur of the tiger Mei T'ren shines.
"Inga no Choujo Choujo he izbenyeriya (The Great Wall of Causes and Effects)"
ใ€€A moment later, I felt a violent shock to my head and my body was blown right below.
"This world is a mistress's castle. The piled up stone walls are the cause and effect of the world. Do you understand? I control the cause and effect of the Barandias. I can pile up or break down the castle at will, which means that I can cut down the causes and obtain only the results."
ใ€€She can remove the cause by swinging her claws and hitting her body, and obtain only the result of the imprints she has made.
ใ€€It's quite a power, just like the Lord God.
"In this silver castle, every result is at your disposal. The Lord's defeat was decided when he came here."

ใ€ŒๅŸŽใจใ„ใ†ๆ€ง่ณชไธŠใ€ใŠๅ‰ใซใงใใ‚‹ใฎใฏ่‡ชใ‚‰ใŒๅฃใซใ—ใŸ้€šใ‚Šใ€ๅ› ๆžœใ‚’ๅดฉใ™ใ‹็ฉใฟไธŠใ’ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ ใ€‚ๅŽŸๅ› ใ‚’ๅดฉใ—ใ€็ตๆžœใ ใ‘ใ‚’ๆŠผใ—ใคใ‘ใŸใจใฆใ€ๅˆ‡ใ‚Šๅดฉใ›ใ‚‹ๅŽŸๅ› ใซใฏ้™็•ŒใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚็ˆชใ‚’ๆŒฏใ‚‹ใ†ๅ‹•ไฝœใจไฟบใฎไฝ“ใซๅฝ“ใฆใ‚‹ใจใ„ใ†ๅŽŸๅ› ใ‚’็„ก่ฆ–ใงใใŸใจใ—ใฆใ€ใ›ใ„ใœใ„็ˆช็—•ใ‚’ๅˆปใ‚€ใจใ„ใ†็ตๆžœใŒ็ฒพไธ€ๆฏใ€‚ไฟบใฎๆ นๆบใฎๆŠตๆŠ—ใพใงใฏๅˆ‡ใ‚Šๅดฉใ›ใฌใ€
ๅ› ๆžœใ‚’ๅดฉใ—ใ™ใŽใ‚Œใฐใ€ๅŸŽ่‡ชไฝ“ใŒใ‚‚ใŸใฌใฎใ ใ€‚
ใ€€ๅŽŸๅ› ใ‚’้‡ใญใ€ใ‚ˆใ‚Šๅผทใ„็ตๆžœใ‚’ๅพ—ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใ‚‚ใงใใ‚ˆใ†ใŒใ€ใใ‚Œใซใ‚‚่‡ชใšใจ้™็•ŒใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚
ใ€Œใใฎๅ› ๆžœใฎๆ”ฏ้…ใŒๅŠใถใฎใฏใ€ใ›ใ„ใœใ„ใใฎๅ‰่ถณไธ€ๆœฌใŒๅฑŠใ็ฏ„ๅ›ฒใจใ„ใฃใŸใจใ“ใ‚ใ‹ใ€‚ใ“ใฎ็‹ญใ„ไธ–็•Œใฎไธญใงใฏใใ‚Œใงๅๅˆ†ใ ใฃใŸใ‚„ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚ŒใฌใŒใชใ€
ใ€€ไธๆ•ตใซ็ฌ‘ใ„ใ€ไฟบใฏ่จ€ใฃใŸใ€‚
ใ€Œใฉใ‚Œใ ใ‘ๅŽŸๅ› ใ‚’ๅดฉใ—ใ€็ตๆžœใ‚’้‡ใญใŸใจใ“ใ‚ใงใ€ใƒใƒฃใƒใชๅŸŽใงใฏไฟบใซใฏๅฑŠใ‹ใฌใ€

"Due to the nature of the castle, all you can do, as you yourself have said, is to destroy or build up the causes and effects. Even if you destroy the cause and impose only the result, there is a limit to the causes you can destroy. Even if you can ignore the cause of the swinging of the claw and its hitting my body, the best you can do is to carve claw marks on my body. You can't cut down to my root resistance."
If the cause and effect are broken too much, the castle itself will not be able to hold out.
ใ€€"It may be possible to achieve a stronger result by adding more causes, but there is a natural limit to this.
At best, the control of cause and effect extends as far as its paw can reach. In this small world, that might have been enough."
ใ€€I said with a wry smile.
"No matter how many causes you destroy and results you accumulate, you will never be able to reach me in your puny castle."

Anos Physical body got affected but his root has resistance to cause and effect.

He is basically saying "Since venuzdoana can't interact/destory Grahman's true nothingness and it exists outside the world's framework, it should be Limited Acausality type 5 "

I believe TD2 has too many contradictions, since TD2 is basically transcending all dualities in your verse, and maou gakiun has the duality of cause and effect.

since everyone in the verse is able to interact with anos, it would be a anti-feat. unless everyone has td2 negation.
I would say the roots of the Misfits are not naturally interactive. Physical body can be interacted as usual

You know, since long time ago im confused about aca 5 and TD 2

I dont get the different superiority in unbound causality and unbound causality+cannot be interacted. i mean there are no superiority between them, the only thing make them different just can be interacted and cannot. But make them in infinitely different level, one just can be aca 4 and the next is qualify for aca 5

The same thing in TD

Back