• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I just created another possible scan of Anos using Graham's nothingness as a shield

I had a problem translating the spell Anos use to twist his fingertips in to Anahem' chest. I translated it as the following

Burning brilliant fire and flame [Aviastan Ziara]

And again if anyone has an accurate translation of the spell, please share it here

I just created another possible scan of Anos using Graham's nothingness as a shield.
I would be fine with adding this scan to Anos' profile.

I had a problem translating the spell Anos use to twist his fingertips in to Anahem' chest. I translated it as the following.

Burning brilliant fire and flame [Aviastan Ziara].
The Maou Gakuin wiki's magic page has good translations of most magic names, so I would suggest that you use that page if you are uncertain of a certain magic's name.

Last edited:
The Maou Gakuin wiki's magic page has good translations of most magic names, so I would suggest that you use that page if you are uncertain of a certain magic's name.
I fixed the name of the spell based on the MG page

Kindled Blazing Incineration Flame <Aviastan Jiara>

Sadly i couldn't find this spell name accurately
Magic Robbery Spell <Gaga Gyeongyeol>

Maybe later or tomorrow I'll continue translating some scans

@Ian2296, I think I've seen you complain about Anos' justification links recently, so if you actually have scans you want to add to Anos' profile page, please post them here.
The difference between one of your scans and one of my scans isn't even much IMO, so I personally would likely be fine with adding any of your scans (as I've already done before) as long as the scans still have the raw Japanese text and the translation quality remains at least above average as it currently is.
Alright then, I'm also planning on doing translation for other feats and I'll make sure the quality is good.

Hey just asking if someone already translated some chapters in Website is it OK just to screenshot them instead we translating them with Google translator

The below site recently started translating the series.
It's translates like 3-4 chapters per week. We could use this If you guys are interested.

Hey just asking if someone already translated some chapters in Website is it OK just to screenshot them instead we translating them with Google translator.

The below site recently started translating the series.
It's translates like 3-4 chapters per week. We could use this if you guys are interested.

While it's fine to use the unofficial translations of the WN in scans, I believe it is still necessary to add the raw Japanese text in the scan, since the unofficial translations (both old and new) are not actually as reliable as people might think.

I just did another possible scans for the following

The torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment[11]. In other words, as a person approaches their own death, they gain a permanent yet limited increase in power[12], which they can then utilize in an attempt to prevent their own death. Additionally, as Anos approaches his own destruction, his power increases infinitely[13]; e.g. This immense increase in power enabled a weakened Anos to withstand Melheis' attacks and regain his prime self's power[14]; This immense increase in power enabled Anos to withstand an <Egil Grone Angdroa> capable of destroying the universe[15]

What do you think guys?

I just did another possible scans for the following

The torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment[11]. In other words, as a person approaches their own death, they gain a permanent yet limited increase in power[12], which they can then utilize in an attempt to prevent their own death. Additionally, as Anos approaches his own destruction, his power increases infinitely[13]; e.g. This immense increase in power enabled a weakened Anos to withstand Melheis' attacks and regain his prime self's power[14]; This immense increase in power enabled Anos to withstand an <Egil Grone Angdroa> capable of destroying the universe[15]

What do you think guys?
「灯滅せんとして光を増し、その光を持ちて灯滅を克す」 more accurately translates to "The torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment", so I would strongly suggest that you change that sentence's translation in all of the above scans that it appears in, namely:
"If you want to destroy the torch, increase the light, and with the light, overcome the destruction."
"In order to destroy the torch, we must increase the light, and with that light, we must overcome the destruction of the torch."
"...increase the light in order to destroy the torch, and use the light to overcome the destruction of the torch."
(I might have missed a few instances in other scans where that sentence was poorly translated.)

I would also suggest that you just add this image to this scan.

Here is a more accurate translation for this scan from here (Introduction of the world-destroying magic <Gilieriam Naviem>):

Lieberschneid spoke up solemnly.
"But that's all in the past, isn't it?"
I drew a magic circle around my own dying source.
I had taken the apocalyptic flames that was destroying the world into my body.
"I'm sorry, but I'm heading into the future."
Just in time, it seems.
<Egil Grone Angdroa> brings my source closer to destruction.
It's a sign of the end that I haven't felt in a long time. The end times.
That is, the torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment.
It's a truth that applies to all sources, but it's even more powerful for me, who specializes in destruction magic.
The closer I get to destruction, the stronger I become, and finally, I overcome that destruction.
There was never an opportunity to receive <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
And that's why I dared to expose myself to it.

However, I would suggest that you add a bit more to the above scan, specifically the bold parts:

Before I could rip it out, the apocalyptic flames closed in on me and flared up.
The world-destroying flames were consuming me, and my source was coming to an end.
But on the other hand, my magic power was swelling up quickly.

[...]
Lieberschneid spoke up solemnly.
"But that's all in the past, isn't it?"
I drew a magic circle around my own dying source.
I had taken the apocalyptic flames that was destroying the world into my body.
"I'm sorry, but I'm heading into the future."
Just in time, it seems.
<Egil Grone Angdroa> brings my source closer to destruction.
It's a sign of the end that I haven't felt in a long time. The end times.
That is, the torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment.
It's a truth that applies to all sources, but it's even more powerful for me, who specializes in destruction magic.
The closer I get to destruction, the stronger I become, and finally, I overcome that destruction.
There was never an opportunity to receive <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
And that's why I dared to expose myself to it.

Except for the above issues and suggestions, the rest seems fine.

Last edited:
「灯滅せんとして光を増し、その光を持ちて灯滅を克す」 more accurately translates to "The torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment", so I would strongly suggest that you change that sentence's translation in all of the above scans that it appears in, namely:
"If you want to destroy the torch, increase the light, and with the light, overcome the destruction."
"In order to destroy the torch, we must increase the light, and with that light, we must overcome the destruction of the torch."
"...increase the light in order to destroy the torch, and use the light to overcome the destruction of the torch."
(I might have missed a few instances in other scans were that sentence was poorly translated.)

I would also suggest that you just add this image to this scan.

Here is a more accurate translation for this scan from here (Introduction of the world-destroying magic <Gilieriam Naviem>):

However, I would suggest that you add a bit more to the above scan, specifically the bold parts:

Except for the above issues and suggestions, the rest seems fine.
Perfect. Thanks for reply, I'll fix it according to your suggestion later, I'm cooking rn

I just saw that Anos' age was edited kinda incorrectly.
We know Anos is currently at least one month old (I think it is at least 7 months+ in the latest WN chapters?), so I would suggest that his age be changed from "Age: Unknown" to something like "Age: 1 Month+ (Current Life); Unknown (Previous Life)".

I just saw that Anos' age was edited incorrectly.
We know he's currently at least one month old (I think it is at least 7 months+ in the latest WN chapters?), so I would suggest that his age be changed from "Age: Unknown" to something like "Age: 1 Month+ (Current Life); Unknown (Previous Life)".
This can be sneaked applied anytime without CRT as it's uncontroversial

Hey Null, I've finished fixing it according to your suggestion. Check it if you want please

Perfect. I'll continue translating possible scans later. And I'll be checking your blog if there's any other more accurate translation

Real spoiler from WN

I look at the particles of magic rising up in the world.

If you look into the abyss, you will see that this is indeed magic that you know. So this is what it looks like from the inside.

You'll be able to find a lot more than just a few.

Now is the time to make the decision to retreat. We are now on our way to the Abyssal World. We will shoot through the abyssal world with this magic bullet world and plunder the fire dew. We are the ones who will evolve into the Abyssal World."

The abyssal world is said to have been reached by none other than the demon king of the Silver Water Holy Sea.

It is said that once you reach the 99th layer, you can barely see it.

The world of magic bullets is in the nineteenth layer.

The world of magic bullets must not have reached the 99th layer. I don't know how he did it, but at least the Grand Admiral knows where the abyssal world is.

Sonade: "Wasn't the silver bullet used to shoot the vortex?

That's right.

It is true that he did not directly say that he would shoot the vortex.

Or ・・・・・・

I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one.

"Eighty percent of the people will be temporarily destroyed, and a lot of fire dew will be lost. However, we will recover more fire dew from the abyssal world. We will make up for the damage and reach the Abyssal World. There's not a single soldier in the world who would take offense at that.

The earth is being peeled away at an alarming rate, and the world of magic bullets is accelerating.

Last edited:
Seems kinda weird that we would so quickly get to the abyss world when there are 99 layers and still so many mysteries to uncover. Volume 15 might be a pretty big deal if the abyss worlds and demon kings are going to be part of it.

The abyssal world could be even a tier 1 structure but we don't have proof that Anos or Venuzdonoa is able to destroy it

Seems kinda weird that we would so quickly get to the abyss world when there are 99 layers and still so many mysteries to uncover. Volume 15 might be a pretty big deal if the abyss worlds and demon kings are going to be part of it.
Actually it makes sense if they reach abyssal world because by author note still there are many layers than 99 layer so may be after next Arc he plans to introduce something new

I am planning on making a thread for God's Realms. Also sts stated to beyond mortal realms. With evidence we can call it higher dimensional existence right? As they rule over order and even mortals can't enter that dimension.

Here is a list of (most of) the translated scans I have created thus far. I think some of the scans can be used on multiple profiles:

1. Can sense the flow of magic power via Magic Eyes.
  2. Can see the blood inside others via Magic Eyes.
  3. Demons have long lifespans.
  4. Anos likely has a lifespan of at least ten billion years.
  5. Anos survived having his heart crushed without needing to heal.
  6. Reincarnation <Silica> can reincarnate the target.
  7. Resurrection <Ingal> can resurrect the target. Those who have mastered magic can use magic with only their source. Within a time span of three seconds after death, the user will certainly be able to resurrect their body via <Ingal>.
  8. Source Regeneration <Agronemut> can regenerate the target's source (concept).
  9. Anos can possibly regenerate after his source (concept) is destroyed by overcoming his own destruction, having a similar nature to Graham, who can regenerate from nonexistence after his source (concept) is destroyed.
  10. A "misfit" exists outside the world's framework, order and reason altogether.
  11. Anos read and perfectly memorised 1,799 books in mere moments.
  12. After seeing Grasping Magic Hand <Rayon> being used only once, Anos learned and recreated the unknown magic characters and formula instantly.
  13. Anos can absorb magic power.
  14. The Demon King's Blood spews out from Anos' source whenever it is damaged, which uncontrollably corrodes whatever damaged his source, including conceptual attacks like gods' authorities, and also the surrounding area.
  15. Anos can cause people to feel fear just from his words.
  16. Anos can cause people to feel fear and also paralyse their senses by emitting his magic power. People who sense Anos' magic power involuntarily die.
  17. Anos caused the magic power of eighty people to go out of control by intimidating their sources (concepts), resulting in them exploding.
  18. Anos' words are naturally infused with magic power and can compel others to follow his commands.
  19. Anos can create a duplicate of his body via magic power and send his consciousness to it.
  20. Anos created seven subordinates from his own blood by using magic.
  21. The wind pressure of Anos' blinks infused with magic power can extinguish flames and destroy anti-magic.
  22. Anos' heartbeat infused with magic power can kill anyone in range of the sound waves by violently shaking the inside of their bodies.
  23. Anos vs Jerga-Kanon students. The same attack does not work on Anos twice.
  24. Anos vs Bondage God Wesnera. Anos is able to freely move his source in and out of his body within a time span of three seconds even while incapacitated.
  25. Anos' source is able to continuously destroy Graham's nothingness.
  26. An excellent magician can keep their memories in their source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists deeper than the body, soul and spirit, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived.
  27. Anos has mastered almost all magic.
  28. <Magic Eyes of Destruction>.
  29. <Magic Eye(s) of Chaotic Destruction>.

These scans seem fine.
(I think I recognise the translations...)

Here is a somewhat more accurate translation for the above scan:

<Egil Grone Angdroa>.
The apocalyptic flames landed on Eques' body, and everything in the world went up in black flames.
A moment later, I felt as if the divine realm had been reduced to black ash, but neither the heavens nor the earth had been turned to ash.
A land of ice spread out before me.
A three-sided world created by the combined authority of Militia, the God of Creation, and Aberneyu, the God of Destruction.
In the <Demon King's Garden>, the <Sun of Destruction> emits a light that destroys destruction.
If a deadly attack is made on the sanctuary, the power of Sargeldonave offsets it at that moment.
Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the <Moon of Creation> will immediately recreate the world.
Above all, this world is triple-layered.
Even if the first world is destroyed by a power beyond the counteracting power of Sargeldonave and the regeneration power of Artieltonoa, the overlapping second world will only appear.
And in that moment, the destroyed first world will be recreated.
If I can't stop my destruction, I can just create a new one without stopping.
The world will continue to be created endlessly in an attempt to unleash the power that will destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.

This is the very Demon King's Garden that Misha created for me.
"Hmm. It's a good world."

I would suggest that you at least change the bold parts in the above scan.
(The italic parts are extra, so it is not really necessary to add it to the scan.)

These scans seem fine.
(I think I recognise the translations...)
No you don't.. it's not like I stole it from someone called ImZer0Null I take the translation from your blog as you let me use accurate translation from it ig?

I'll fix the other things later

Me now just wondering what's this each world having its own Hierarchy 🥸.
Here's a very rough translation of that short Silver Sea explanation:

"Silver Water Holy Sea/Silver Water Sacred Ocean
An area that contains/encompasses many "worlds", that extends outside of the world/these worlds. Each world exists in a layer hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful the inhabitants appropriately are."

Here's a very rough translation of that short Silver Sea explanation:

"Silver Water Holy Sea/Silver Water Sacred Ocean
An area that contains/encompasses many "worlds", that extends outside of the world/these worlds. Each world exists in a layer hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful the inhabitants appropriately are."
Thanks man. I thought something was missing in Machine translation

I'm unsure about this because I have more than one interpretation of the relevant feat...

1. We assume Anos' eyes acted automatically and faster than Eques' power, which could then explain in a non-NLF way how he was able to destroy Eques' power before it destroyed the Demon King Garden.
2. We don't assume Anos' eyes acted automatically and faster than Eques' power, but instead we just take the relevant feat as read, which would essentially mean that Anos destroyed an ability that definitely already affected him (similar to a passive ability) without actually being affected, by basically destroying the reason that the ability ever affected him, even tho his eyes activated after the ability was activated.
IMO this seems a bit NLF tho, since this would mean that Anos is able to negate the effects of passive abilities that already affected him without actually being affected, even tho his eyes would activate after the passive ability was "activated", if that makes sense.

I believe according to Occam's razor, my second interpretation is more likely to be correct, but I didn't want to add something to Anos' profile that could potentially be NLF or something based on only my interpretation and opinion.
Bump.

I think the above still needs more input from other members. The above is just my personal interpretations, so other people can ofc post other interpretations if they want to.

Bump.

I think the above still needs more input from other members. The above is just my personal interpretations, so other people can ofc post other interpretations if they want to.
IMO, the first would be the most understandable for others and would not be subject to misunderstandings and could put Anos’ Eyes to a possible immeasurable speed but I don’t know if the other supporters will accept it.

The second one could be the closest to what it should be as it interacts in reality but I am sure that even with a good explanation it would bring problems and misunderstandings mainly from those who make matches, because it’s a bit complex and its application is a bit out of what we know and I'm sure it will be treated as NLF

Last edited:
Bump.

Sorry. I Still not fully understand second POV but Anos eyes being automatic makes sense because of his normal demonic eyes are automatic. Just saying

Back