• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

1. I read your reply and you're choosing to ignore the point that, for militia (layer , likely 1) to stand a chance against 2nd balandias (Layer 2), they need a spell from the 2nd layer or deeper.

2.Roncruz literally said it's natural for them to be stronger. Anos later on confirms that while they are stronger, it's still not easy to defeat a shallow layer god. You need to gain better reading comprehension.

3. What is infinity ÷ a finite number?

4. Bruh what? No he wasn't. Eques who can destroy an infinite universe just by existing couldn't destroy a ship with normal magic barriers despite being amped by infinite magic from Eleonore

5. A spell that can destroy infinite higher dimensional space, can't destroy finite 3 dimensional object. Simple mathematics. On what basis can adding a finite difference between layers as your saying it is, stack up to higher infinites from merely 20 layers. You're the one proposing the finite difference so provide the math
1. Fudo King Cartinas said in order to stand a chance against the highest-level castle magic (which is more durable than his World), not any run-of-the-mill magic from his World. The Militia World wasn't fighting the inhabitants of 2nd Balandias (Layer 2 World), they were fighting the inhabitants of Balandias (Deep World/Fudo King Cartinas/Tiger King Maytilen). As was stated in the story, Balandias was fighting lower-ranked Worlds via technicality because of 2nd Balandias. The inhabitants of 2nd Balandias weren't who were fighting.

2. Roncruz said it's natural for him to be stronger. Then Anos says that this isn't the case for all Deep World inhabitants. You're the one who needs to use better reading comprehension here. Roncruz is far superior in strength to your average Deep World inhabitant.

3. There isn't infinite Fire Dew. There is countless Fire Dew. Countless and infinite aren't the same thing.

4. As I said, he's displayed strength and durabilty far superior to Balzarondo's crew. Eques tanked multiple <Egil Grone Angdroa> while Balzarondo's crew got blown away by a simple punch.

5. The deeper a World the more durable it is. A Layer 2 World is more durable than a Layer 1 World, a Layer 3 World is more durable than a Layer 2 World, and so on and so forth. Therefore, the greater the difference in Layers, the greater the difference in durability. Just because a 3D object from a World 20+ layers deeper can survive an attack that can destroy infinite space, that doesn't mean that a 3D object from a World only 1 layer deeper can.

Reading Comprehension?
"...... Sir is a resident of the shallow world. It is only natural that I, born in a deeper world, would be stronger than the Lord God of your world. However, it is almost inconceivable for someone from the same world to do so. ......"
I am dying fr. Can't stop laughing

Reading Comprehension?

I am dying fr. Can't stop laughing
Then Anos goes on to state that this isn't the case for any Deep World inhabitant. The reason Anos said "easily" was because he was using Roncruz as reference, who in the body of the Tyrant Noah, is one of the strongest in the entire Silver Sea.

yeah i asked my teacher about this and she said it was because anos was using roncruz as reference
There is a difference between

"it's because me I can defeat Chief God"

&

"It's Because I am a deeper layers inhabitants so i can defeat the Chief God "

First is pure headcanon. Also for a fact Chief Gods has Limited Order and scales way above the Bubble world they govern. Even thier Passive Existence itself stated powerful to destroy the world. And in the Silver Sea there are inviolable Waters whose strength varies.

Anos didn't stated Deeper Layers inhabitants can't beat the chief god but it's more of not easily implies they can still smoke them.

There is a difference between

"it's because me I can defeat Chief God"

&

"It's Because I am a deeper layers inhabitants so i can defeat the Chief God "

First is pure headcanon. Also for a fact Chief Gods has Limited Order and scales way above the Bubble world they govern. Even thier Passive Existence itself stated powerful to destroy the world. And in the Silver Sea there are inviolable Waters whose strength varies.

Anos didn't stated Deeper Layers inhabitants can't beat the chief god but it's more of not easily implies they can still smoke them.
Roncruz was referring to himself, not other deep world inhabitants. Anos stated that Roncruz was clearly stronger than Eques. Then, after seeing the Balandias Castle Demons, he stated that not every Deep World inhabitant can easily defeat the Chief God of a Shallow World. That statement was a response to what Roncruz said earlier. Meaning that despite the fact that Roncruz can easily beat Eques, that doesn't mean all Deep World inhabitants can. That doesn't mean that "all Deep World inhabitants can beat Eques, but some might have a hard time".

On top of that, by feats, Eques massively outscales Balzarondo's crew, as I stated earlier.

Why is the disscusion on layers relevent? If something we currently accept layers to just be superior to each other not transcendent. If they were transcendent then Anos would be 1-B.

Why is the disscusion on layers relevent? If something we currently accept layers to just be superior to each other not transcendent. If they were transcendent then Anos would be 1-B.
Because it's Max King we are talking about he doesn't know how his arguments are pointless

They are transcendent in terms of power, but no one is implying in terms of qualitative superiority, if this was the case, the verse will be long ago 1-B.
The main cast has only ever fought Deep World (20+ layer difference) inhabitants, we don't have any examples of them fighting Shallow World inhabitants from deeper layers.

Then Anos goes on to state that this isn't the case for any Deep World inhabitant. The reason Anos said "easily" was because he was using Roncruz as reference, who in the body of the Tyrant Noah, is one of the strongest in the entire Silver Sea.
This is why you lack reading comprehension. Anos states it isn't easy to defeat them not that they aren't stronger.
Eques has better durability feats than who now? Balzorondo who can tank attacks from naga, bobonga, kostoria? Demon king train (Eques)+ infinite magic power from Eleonore and Ennesuone+ magic power from other students+ magic power from maytilien couldn't withstand a single blow from bobonga.
This is the highest level of magic of the castle-building attribute in my world. This is the highest magic of the castle-building attribute of our world. It is a castle that will never fall even if the world is destroyed. Of course, I have incorporated a retroactive technique so that it can be used even in the shallow world.

Fudo-oh boasts.

The only way for you residents of the Bubble World to defeat us, the Academy of Torajo, is to master the deep magic of the second layer or higher and use Retroactive techniques.
where is this referencing the highest level of castle magic?

Last edited:
This is why you lack reading comprehension. Anos states it isn't easy to defeat them not that they aren't stronger.
Eques has better durability feats than who now?
1. Obviously there are Deep World inhabitants stronger than Eques. That doesn't mean that all of them are. Anos said "easily" because he was using Roncruz as a reference, who could easily beat Eques (which he told Roncruz right after their fight). He wasn't saying "Any Deep World inhabitant could beat a Shallow World Chief God, but some might have a hard time".

2. Balzarondo's crew. Eques tanked multiple <Egil Grone Angdroa>, Balzarondo's crew got blown away by a single punch.

Timeline;
1. Anos fights Roncruz
2. Anos states that Roncruz is clearly stronger than Eques
3. Roncruz replies that it's only natural that he, born in a Deeper World, could beat the Chief God of Anos' World
4. Anos observes the Castle Demons and then states that not any Deep World inhabitant could easily beat the Chief God, using Roncruz as reference

Aside from hand to hand combat, the magic of Militia's world is weak here.

The power of magic varies depending on the amount of magical power, but an upper limit exists as a matter of course.

If the magic power exceeds a certain level, the "Flame Grega" will never be as powerful as the "Great Flame Gusgam", and the "Great Flame Gusgam" will never be as powerful as the "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Geo Glaze".

The highest level of flame attribute magic, the "Hellfire Annihilation Cannon Geo Glaze," had sufficient firepower in the world of Militia.

At any rate, if it was more powerful than that, it would not only burn the country, but the world (Earth)

But that is not the case here.

Even if it has 100 times the magical power of the Two Laws Tyrant, the "Hellfire Annihilation Cannon Geo Glaze" is not as powerful as the "High Bullet Flame Demon Fierce Heavy Cannon Doguda Azubedara.
Deep magic is qualitatively superior yo shallow magic to the extent that no matter the amount of magic power you add, it can never match up to it.
There is a transcendence between layers

Deep Magic.

Deep Magic transcends Shallow Magic. That's not what I was arguing against.

I was arguing that examples of Deep (Layers 21-99+) Magic transcending Shallow (Layers 1-10) Magic doesn't mean that Layer 2 Magic transcends Layer 1 Magic.

Ya, I disagree with you again. Anyway, @Tatsumi504 I am done with your thread but will publish it next week. I finish the blog part and thread part
Mr.Max King has bad habit of spamming irrelevant things and changing the meaning of what's written in the Novels.

Look how he changed Ronzcrunz statement to his fitting. Kinda find it funny when LN keywords states Each World existing in hierarchy but he changed it into something else..

Mr.Max King has bad habit of spamming irrelevant things and changing the meaning of what's written in the Novels.

Look how he changed Ronzcrunz statement to his fitting. Kinda find it funny when LN keywords states Each World existing in hierarchy but he changed it into something else..
I didn't change his statement, I was giving context. As for this hierarchy argument you keep making, that doesn't disprove my point. You continue to use the power hierarchy to equate a difference in power of 20+ layers to a difference in power of 1 layer.

Due to how the power hierarchy works, a Layer 2 (Shallow) World is stronger than a Layer 1 (Shallow) World. A Layer 21 (Deep) World is also stronger than the Layer 1 World. However, there isn't as great a difference in power between the Layer 2 World and the Layer 1 World as there is with the Layer 21 World and the Layer 1 World.

You need to prove that a Layer 2 World's magic transcends a Layer 1 World's magic, and isn't just superior. The only statements and feats we have regarding the power hierarchy is Deep Magic transcending Shallow Magic, not deeper Shallow Magic transcending Shallow Magic.

There are no examples in the story that support what you claim. If you bring up the "power hierarchy" again then you're not understanding how it works.

you-and-me-you-and-me-over.gif

Nothing you've said thus far has disproven any of my points. You keep bringing up the power hierarchy between Worlds to mean that (1) Deep Magic transcending Shallow Magic is equivalent to (2) deeper Shallow Magic transcending Shallow Magic.

(1) is transcendence
(2) is superiority

Why is the discussion on layers relevant? If something we currently accept layers to just be superior to each other not transcendent. If they were transcendent then Anos would be 1-B.
They are transcendent in terms of power, but no one is implying in terms of qualitative superiority, if this was the case, the verse will be long ago 1-B.
Max King when he learns how to scale.

More like when he learns how to read & not make any headcanons.

Max King when he learns how to scale.

More like when he learns how to read & not make any headcanons.
If Worlds get stronger the deeper they are, then the greater the difference in Layers between Worlds, the greater the difference in power. Or do you disagree with that?

Where was it stated that deeper Shallow Magic transcends Shallow Magic?

Eques has better durability feats than who now? Balzorondo who can tank attacks from naga, bobonga, kostoria? Demon king train (Eques)+ infinite magic power from Eleonore and Ennesuone+ magic power from other students+ magic power from maytilien couldn't withstand a single blow from bobonga.

where is this referencing the highest level of castle magic?
1. I said he had better durability feats than Balzarondo's crew (who got blown away by a single punch), not Balzarondo himself.

2. The 1st paragraph.

Back