• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Edit: The reasoning used for "Layer transcendence" is that since there are countless Worlds in each Layer, a World in Layer 2 would receive Fire Dew from countless Worlds in Layer 1. This isn't true. Fire Dew flows down from countless Layer 1 Worlds into countless Layer 2 Worlds (ie a countless amount of Fire Dew from Layer 1 is being distributed to countless Layer 2 Worlds), meaning that a single Layer 2 World isn't receiving Fire Dew from countless Layer 1 Worlds. imZer0Null was equating countless to mean infinite (which would mean that a single Layer 2 World would receive Fire Dew from infinite Layer 1 Worlds regardless), but countless and infinite are two different things. Countless still refers to a finite number, just one that can't reasonably be counted. In other words, the entire reasoning for "Layer transcendence" falls apart because it equates countless Worlds to mean infinite Worlds and thus any World would receive infinite Fire Dew when that just isn't the case.
Also in case you don't know. Infinite worlds per layer argument was accepted here.

And also layer 0 has infinite worlds and it's were all the worlds came.

Don’t listen to him everyone, he’s a lost cause
I already lost the interest to argue when he brought up Venozdonor smoking Graham as an argument for debunk which is most Clownish shit i ever seen in Tiktok. He should start over from the scratch & learn how to scale properly.

His only source is trust me bro i don't got scans. Look at how many scans dereck sent & he never sent a single scan to back himself up.

「あ、ありえんっ! そんなことはっ! 浅層世界の住人如き、船体に傷一つつけることができんはずだぞっ!!」

「いいや。ありえはしない。浅層世界の者が、ましてや第一層世界の住人が一踏みで銀水船ぎんすいせんネフェウスを砕くなど、そんな秩序はこの銀水聖海ぎんすいせいかいのどこを見渡しても存在しないっ!」

There are several other mentions that prove that the difference between the worlds is not just in relation to the militia world, but any lower layer worlds, so just stop trying to argue against something that has obviously already been proven.

「あ、ありえんっ! そんなことはっ! 浅層世界の住人如き、船体に傷一つつけることができんはずだぞっ!!」

「いいや。ありえはしない。浅層世界の者が、ましてや第一層世界の住人が一踏みで銀水船ぎんすいせんネフェウスを砕くなど、そんな秩序はこの銀水聖海ぎんすいせいかいのどこを見渡しても存在しないっ!」

There are several other mentions that prove that the difference between the worlds is not just in relation to the militia world, but any lower layer worlds, so just stop trying to argue against something that has obviously already been proven.
I'm not going to argue this here. I'll do it on my CRT.

There is no better description for some of you guys other than confidently incorrect.

How do you argue a point that doesn't disprove what I said?

Using your own personal assumptions (Ego) alone, even if many people disagree, is that called accuracy?
Accuracy has nothing to do with how many people agree or disagree. It has to do with the facts (in this case statements/scans) presented. The scans don't support the claims that were made on the Explanation Page. It's as simple as that.

Since my Explanation Page CRT was rejected and closed (even though my counter-points were completely ignored and never debunked), I'll just say this;

The main characters (Layer 1) have never fought anybody from another Shallow World (Layers 1-10). The Order of the Silver Sea exerting power from Shallow to Deep has been equated to mean transcendence (instead of simple superiority) due to numerous examples in the story. However, in all of these examples, the main characters are fighting against Deep World (Layers 21-99+) inhabitants, where there is a difference of at least 20 layers, and the circumstance is specifically Shallow World characters facing off against Deep World characters instead of merely characters from a deeper Shallow World. Even though this is the case, all of the examples of a 20 layer difference are for some reason taken to apply to a 1 layer difference as well. My entire point was that a Layer 2 World is superior to a Layer 1 World, but it doesn't transcend the Layer 1 World. This point was somehow "debunked" by using numerous examples of Layer 20+ (Deep) Worlds vs a Layer 1 (Shallow) World.

I won't bother trying to reopen this CRT unless enough other people agree with me, because just as I won't change my mind on this topic, I know you guys aren't at all likely to change yours either, no matter what I say.

I wouldn't be surprised if this comment gets written off, but if that's the case, so be it.

Edit: The Order of the Silver Sea exerts its power from Shallow to Deep. A deeper Shallow World isn't considered Deep.

Last edited:
The main characters (Layer 1) have never fought anybody from another Shallow World (Layers 1-10).
First battle was literally against a world in layer 2.
The Order of the Silver Sea exerting power from Shallow to Deep has been equated to mean transcendence (instead of simple superiority) due to numerous examples in the story. However, in all of these examples, the main characters are fighting against Deep World (Layers 21-99+) inhabitants, where there is a difference of at least 20 layers, and the circumstance is specifically Shallow World characters facing off against Deep World characters instead of merely characters from a deeper Shallow World.
Deeper layer inhabitants not being able to defeat a shallower chief god easily does not counter them being stronger than the chief god that can destroy a world simply by existing.

Parrington destroyed the dream world of falforal (deep world) with EGA. Same EGA cannot even destroy a country on 7th elenesia, cannot destroy a mountain, buildings in 1st Elenesia.

For layer 1 inhabitant to stand a chance against layer 2, they need magic from layer 2 or deeper.

How would infinity divided by finite number= finite number?

Deeper layer inhabitants not being able to defeat a shallower chief god easily does not counter them being stronger than the chief god that can destroy a world simply by existing.

Parrington destroyed the dream world of falforal (deep world) with EGA. Same EGA cannot even destroy a country on 7th elenesia, cannot destroy a mountain, buildings in 1st Elenesia.

For layer 1 inhabitant to stand a chance against layer 2, they need magic from layer 2 or deeper.

1. I'm assuming you didn't read my reply to you on the CRT. Balandias is a Deep World. However, they own a World in Layer 2 called 2nd Balandias. The whole plot point was that despite being a Deep World, Balandias only ever fought lower-ranking Worlds through a technicality via 2nd Balandias.

2. It's not stated that any Deep World inhabitant could beat a Shallow World's Chief God. Eques has displayed strength and durability far superior to Balzarondo's crew for example.

3. Yes, but what is the layer difference? It was never stated. Deep Worlds are located in Layers 21-99+. There could be a layer difference anywhere from 1 layer to 78.

4. Fudo King Cartinas was specifically talking about it being needed to overcome the highest-level of castle magic (not a random ship) that could survive even the World being destroyed. Meaning that the castle is more durable than the World itself.

5. Infinity? Countless and infinite aren't the same. Countless refers to a finite uncountable quantity.

secret-life-of-pets-pops.gif

Yes. It's "set" in Layer 2 (2nd Balandias), but Anos and crew were fighting the inhabitants of Balandias, not 2nd Balandias. This is how Fudo King Cartinas was cheating the system.
I know about that part but the mention of the boat isn't it about the layer 2 boat?

1. I'm assuming you didn't read my reply to you on the CRT. Balandias is a Deep World. However, they own a World in Layer 2 called 2nd Balandias. The whole plot point was that despite being a Deep World, Balandias only ever fought lower-ranking Worlds through a technicality via 2nd Balandias.

2. It's not stated that any Deep World inhabitant could beat a Shallow World's Chief God. Eques has displayed strength and durability far superior to Balzarondo's crew for example.

3. Yes, but what is the layer difference? It was never stated. Deep Worlds are located in Layers 21-99+. There could be a layer difference anywhere from 1 layer to 78.

4. Fudo King Cartinas was specifically talking about it being needed to overcome the highest-level of castle magic (not a random ship) that could survive even the World being destroyed. Meaning that the castle is more durable than the World itself.

5. Infinity? Countless and infinite aren't the same. Countless refers to a finite uncountable quantity.
1. I read your reply and you're choosing to ignore the point that, for militia (layer , likely 1) to stand a chance against 2nd balandias (Layer 2), they need a spell from the 2nd layer or deeper.

2.Roncruz literally said it's natural for them to be stronger. Anos later on confirms that while they are stronger, it's still not easy to defeat a shallow layer god. You need to gain better reading comprehension.

3. What is infinity ÷ a finite number?

4. Bruh what? No he wasn't. Eques who can destroy an infinite universe just by existing couldn't destroy a ship with normal magic barriers despite being amped by infinite magic from Eleonore

5. A spell that can destroy infinite higher dimensional space, can't destroy finite 3 dimensional object. Simple mathematics. On what basis can adding a finite difference between layers as your saying it is, stack up to higher infinites from merely 20 layers. You're the one proposing the finite difference so provide the math

Back