• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

1. Described by word of mouth by people who know nothing about it. Kostoria's knowledge too was word of mouth

2.It literally shoots root swords which are half of Mutoh's roots. Elenesia combining both it and the root sword in her possession only produced Mutoh's full power.

3.Prove it can compensate for any missing power. It's literally a magazine made to produce Mutoh's full power

4.Literally stated by Anos. Anos magic knowledge>>>>>Kostoria's word of mouth
1. In this case, it's "word of mouth" description hasn't been contradicted, so there is no reason to assume that it's false.

2. Again, the magazine is doing what it's already been stated as capable of doing. Elenesia had half of Mutoh's root, she used the magazine to compensate for what she lacks (other half of Mutoh's root), and then she was capable of producing Mutoh's full power.

3. It's stated as being capable of such. It isn't stated that it only works for Mutoh's root.

4. Anos didn't state that the magazine only works for Mutoh's root either.

Your entire premise is "Kostoria only knew about the <Demon Ammo Magazine> by word of mouth" and that "the <Demon Ammo Magazine> was only used for Mutoh's root". However, Kostoria's description of it hasn't been contradicted, and neither Anos nor the story itself states that the <Demon Ammo Magazine> only works for Mutoh's root. You're arguing this point while the story doesn't back it up.

In Pokémon certain power null can null another power null which can null another power null and so on

Not just power null, but resistances negation, and many other hax

Oh, the origin of all Pokémon powers is from the plates, which is 4D
Just asking, where's the evidence for that as it isn't shown from the profile by the looks of it.

Its not troll, Its truth. If an argument is insufficient it is insufficient. I'm getting ready for a few downgrade revisions. Maybe I can open.
Nah, you literally trolled the thread into it eventually being closed. It's gonna be remade soon and if you ignore the points l, you're either gonna get ignored or reported. Pick your poison

Nah, you literally trolled the thread into it eventually being closed. It's gonna be remade soon and if you ignore the points l, you're either gonna get ignored or reported. Pick your poison
Is he telling me that "a toxic anos fan" hahaha really funny story don't tell me again. I'll keep saying the same things as long as the arguments get to the same place. Worse still, opening a downgrade revision. good luck in advance.And the arguments will still be the same because there are no more statements in the verse.

Is he telling me that "a toxic anos fan" hahaha really funny story don't tell me again. I'll keep saying the same things as long as the arguments get to the same place. Worse still, opening a downgrade revision. good luck in advance.And the arguments will still be the same because there are no more statements in the verse.
Wondering if you even read my post above.

1) I said remade not reopen. Many crts have been remade and done in a proper formal way in and has been accepted.

2) As dread said, all your doing is just helping elde so keep clowning urself.

3) Your first sentence makes no sense.

Wondering if you even read my post above.

1) I said remade not reopen. Many crts have been remade and done in a proper formal way in and has been accepted.
2) As dread said, all your doing is just helping elde so keep clowning urself.

3) Your first sentence makes no sense.
The way I see it you are a group and you make and accept every revision together and you criticize those who disagree aggressively XD. just like a gang. Also, your arguments will most likely end up in the same place because there are no more statements. It's just the privilege you do ( I am not a troll account, I have followed many revisions except this revision.)

The way I see it you are a group and you make and accept every revision together and you criticize those who disagree aggressively XD. just like a gang. Also, your arguments will most likely end up in the same place because there are no more statements. It's just the privilege you do ( I am not a troll account, I have followed many revisions except this revision.)
Now I just think your 5 years old. Everyone who is even remotely involved in the MGK community, knows how elde gets heated when someone disagrees, worse if the person is using BS like you. And who even says gang, like bro???. Just check past MGK CTRs and see how heated elde gets and how mellow I am. I'm not even in the majority of MGK CTRs.

Brother, your not fooling anyone. Your account is recently made and you came on it just to argue with the silver bubbles thread. Ppl can check your activity...

But I will give you that after you came and basically used a bunch of fallacies on elde's thread you went to participate in other threads like mooncell. I can even see that you are customizing your acc, as soon as I mentioned you as a troll. Coincidence, I think not.

But I will give you that after you came and basically used a bunch of fallacies on elde's thread you went to participate in other threads like mooncell. I can even see that you are customizing your acc, as soon as I mentioned you as a troll. Coincidence, I think not.
Bro wtf is going on and also, what's this I'm hearing about a downgrade thread?

Now I just think your 5 years old. Everyone who is even remotely involved in the MGK community, knows how elde gets heated when someone disagrees, worse if the person is using BS like you. And who even says gang, like bro???. Just check past MGK CTRs and see how heated elde gets and how mellow I am. I'm not even in the majority of MGK CTRs.

Brother, your not fooling anyone. Your account is recently made and you came on it just to argue with the silver bubbles thread. Ppl can check your activity...
Check the messages on my account, I didn't sign up an account to troll or counter and I'm not new to this business

If the revision was correct, why didn't any admin accept it?

If the revision was correct, why didn't any admin accept it?
@Dereck03
andy-davidson-andy.gif

Ignorant people be like

The Mooncell revision was opened by my friend himself, and I said it was partly right and partly wrong, and many people agreed with what I said.

Check the messages on my account, I didn't sign up an account to troll or counter and I'm not new to this business
Your first account message is right at the start of the first page of the 6D worlds thread. Anyone can verify this by looking at their past activities. Of course, your account wasn't just created to question the topic without any means of rebutting the evidence. I trust you

Your first account message is right at the start of the first page of the 6D worlds thread. Anyone can verify this by looking at their past activities. Of course, your account wasn't just created to question the topic without any means of rebutting the evidence. I trust you
Not enough 🗣️🗣️
According to me 6D is even wank
Best refutes you ever see
Lol we got Debunked by these arguments.
tenor.gif

Does the wiki simply allow someone to go on a discussion CRT about the verse just to complain about the verse's supporters? Calling them toxic, saying they "attack" anyone who disagrees (apparently doesn't know what a "discussion" is in threads), etc.

Does the wiki simply allow someone to go on a discussion CRT about the verse just to complain about the verse's supporters? Calling them toxic, saying they "attack" anyone who disagrees (apparently doesn't know what a "discussion" is in threads), etc.
Yeah that's what the funny thing is. He is calling us toxic meanwhile he was the one who acting toxic towards us. Even funny thing is he doesn't know the meaning of what's neutral means. 💀. Yeah can't expect anything from a guy who don't know basic knowledge on how to refute properly.

How many pages?
7 pages of pure unnecessary discussion. It just didn't continue on more pages because elde stopped responding to the "fan" of Maou Gakuin and probably asked an employee to close the thread. Otherwise, you can be sure it would have as many pages as the One Punch Man discussion thread or maybe even more.

Yeah that's what the funny thing is. He is calling us toxic meanwhile he was the one who acting toxic towards us. Even funny thing is he doesn't know the meaning of what's neutral means. 💀. Yeah can't expect anything from a guy who don't know basic knowledge on how to refute properly.
No. I just said my own thoughts and you called me "ignorant"

Elde was very biased because I have rimuru on my profile picture. Anyway, thanks for your trust

Back