• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

bro this would make Anos 1-B
im-listening-do-tell.gif

Damn Admiral Gigi got wrecked by EGA so he is below Eques? 😱😱😱😱

Meanwhile Anos couldn't even hurt Admiral Gigi skin with his fist where Anos was wrecking avok Eques with his pinkey finger.

Non readers be like Eques > Admiral Gigi

Max King be like Who TF is admiral Gigi

Damn Admiral Gigi got wrecked by EGA so he is below Eques? 😱😱😱😱

Meanwhile Anos couldn't even hurt Admiral Gigi skin with his fist where Anos was wrecking avok Eques with his pinkey finger.

Non readers be like Eques > Admiral Gigi

Max King be like Who TF is admiral Gigi
How did you take that from my statement?

The only way you can believe that every Deep World Inhabitant > Eques is if you believe that every Deep World Inhabitant can tank <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
Eques eventually got injured by Fodder spells (fodder from deep layer character perspective) like Aviastan Jiara, Jirasd, Jio graze etc where as no matter how much power is added, it won't do anything to characters from deeper layers not to mention Anos Silver sea EGA>>>>>>Pre silver sea EGA even before he learnt the complete version amura had.

Eques eventually got injured by Fodder spells (fodder from deep layer character perspective) like Aviastan Jiara, Jirasd, Jio graze etc where as no matter how much power is added, it won't do anything to characters from deeper layers not to mention Anos Silver sea EGA>>>>>>Pre silver sea EGA even before he learnt the complete version amura had.
1. Militia World spells only exhibit their true power in the Militia World. For example, Jio Graze doesn't possess the same firepower outside the Militia World as it does in the Militia World. A more direct example is Anos' <Bebesd> being able to compete with Bobonga's <Zagadez> in power.

2. Headcanon. It's never stated or implied that Anos can control the amount of firepower that he puts into EGA. You're using headcanon to back up your argument.

Militia World spells only exhibit their true power
This is why Eldemade calls you a liar.
The power of magic varies depending on the amount of magical power, but an upper limit exists as a matter of course.

If the magic power exceeds a certain level, the "Flame Grega" will never be as powerful as the "Great Flame Gusgam", and the "Great Flame Gusgam" will never be as powerful as the "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Geo Glaze".
There's an upper limit that can't be surpassed no matter the amount of magic power you add. Where does it say militia world magic is weak outside militia? Where did it say that here?
Headcanon. It's never stated or implied that Anos can control the amount of firepower that he puts into EGA. You're using headcanon to back up your argument.
This is why i say you're a baby that needs to be spoonfed. You have a brain for Christ's sake, reason for yourself! The author must not put out everything pure, plain and simple for you! He's trying to write an interesting story, not "how to powerscale 101".
  1. Anos 1st EGA only destroyed future world. Anos to Nafta, "You better limit it well otherwise, at most, this world will be destroyed.
  2. It couldn't completely destroy a random world misha created with her normal power as a creator god.
  3. Misha creates the Demon king's garden that's far more durable than any other world she can create using "Total Lunar Eclipse of Genesis" <Al Ant Etonoa>. Anos EGA was releasing the power to destroy 100's & 1000's of worlds
  4. Anos enters silver sea, learns the complete EGA from Roncruz memories. New EGA is depicted to be stronger, can now burn even space, negates regeneration
Yeah, i don't know what your deal is but learn to make judgments based on what's presented. It's obvious he can control the spell to a certain extent.

Last edited:
This is why Eldemade calls you a liar.

There's an upper limit that can't be surpassed no matter the amount of magic power you add. Where does it say militia world magic is weak outside militia? Where did it say that here?

This is why i say you're a baby that needs to be spoonfed. You have a brain for Christ's sake, reason for yourself! The author must not put out everything pure, plain and simple for you! He's trying to write an interesting story, not "how to powerscale 101".
  1. Anos 1st EGA only destroyed future world. Anos to Nafta, "You better limit it well otherwise, at most, this world will be destroyed.
  2. It couldn't completely destroy a random world misha created with her normal power as a creator god.
  3. Misha creates the Demon king's garden that's far more durable than any other world she can create using "Total Lunar Eclipse of Genesis" <Al Ant Etonoa>. Anos EGA was releasing the power to destroy 100's & 1000's of worlds
  4. Anos enters silver sea, learns the complete EGA from Roncruz memories. New EGA is depicted to be stronger, can now burn even space, negates regeneration
Yeah, i don't know what your deal is but learn to make judgments based on what's presented. It's obvious he can control the spell to a certain extent.
There's using context clues to support your reasoning, and then there's connecting dots that aren't there. You're doing the latter.

1. Anos stated that the Jio Graze spell he shot towards Balzarondo was weak.

2. It only destroyed the Future World because Nafta was limiting it's destruction to the best of her ability. Which is what Anos told Nafta to do.

3. The World was constantly being recreated and the Sun of Destruction was offsetting it's power.

4. Refer to point 3.

5. Doesn't change the fact that most Deep World inhabitants can't tank EGA like Eques can.

Your confidence is unfounded. As I said, you're connecting dots that aren't there.

Edit: Where does it say that? In the line right before what you posted.

Last edited:
Anos stated that the Jio Graze spell he shot towards Balzarondo was weak.
He never said it was weak, i literally just posted the scan from the fight. He refers to an upper limit that can't be surpassed.
It only destroyed the Future World because Nafta was limiting it's destruction to the best of her ability. Which is what Anos told Nafta to do.
Yeah and he said if she doesn't limit it well, the real world will perish.

Against misha his EGA didn't completely destroy a random ice world she created, the structure was still there. Real world>>>>Any random Ice world the creator god can create
The World was constantly being recreated and the Sun of Destruction was offsetting it's power.
Even without the regeneration, it was durable enough to tank EGA. What am i even saying, this doesn't support your "It's headcanon to say he can control the power" when he literally went from destroying the world to not destroying something that's smaller and weaker than the world to unleashing enough power to destroy 100's & 1000's of worlds.
Doesn't change the fact that most Deep World inhabitants can't tank EGA like Eques can.
Sacrilege!!! Same eques can't even tank normal attack spells random silver bubble characters tank on a daily without using infinite magic power from Eleonore and Ennesuone.

Balzarondo's arrows easily pierce through the train, eques+ infinite magic from Eleonore+ protection from maytilien couldn't withstand a single blow from bobonga's <zagadez>.
Eques can't tank a single one of kostoria's "Woeful Abyss Black hell Repellent Magic Bullet, <Rail Freel> which even balzarondo and his men can eat on a daily. Get Real!!!!

unleashing enough power to destroy 100's & 1000's of worlds.
So...
-When anos first released EGA it was stated to be able to destroy the real world if not limited. (1 world destroyed)
-When he used it again it didn't destroy the ice world(which is weaker thn real world) misha created in her Goddess form. (less than the world)

Question if I may ask.
1) When Anos used EGA against Eques it only had the power to destroy the world but after he entered the silver sea and learnt the completed version of it and the completed version had the power to destroy thousands of worlds OR When Anos used EGA against Eques, it already ahd the pwoer to destroy thousands of world.

2) If the latter is correct, what is the difference between Pre-silver Sea EGA and Current Silver Sea EGA?

The latter is correct. Silver sea EGA is stronger which is why i made pre SS EGA 2-A up to Low 1-C while SS EGA is Low 1-C.
Silver sea EGA can also destroy space + negate regen
So...
  1. Pre Silver Sea EGA has the power to destroy up to thousands of worlds. (2A up to Low-1C)
  2. Current Silver Sea EGA has the power to destroy thousands of worlds + can destroy space + negate rengen + higher AP (Low 1-C)
is this correct?

He never said it was weak, i literally just posted the scan from the fight. He refers to an upper limit that can't be surpassed.

Yeah and he said if she doesn't limit it well, the real world will perish.

Against misha his EGA didn't completely destroy a random ice world she created, the structure was still there. Real world>>>>Any random Ice world the creator god can create

Even without the regeneration, it was durable enough to tank EGA. What am i even saying, this doesn't support your "It's headcanon to say he can control the power" when he literally went from destroying the world to not destroying something that's smaller and weaker than the world to unleashing enough power to destroy 100's & 1000's of worlds.

Sacrilege!!! Same eques can't even tank normal attack spells random silver bubble characters tank on a daily without using infinite magic power from Eleonore and Ennesuone.

Balzarondo's arrows easily pierce through the train, eques+ infinite magic from Eleonore+ protection from maytilien couldn't withstand a single blow from bobonga's <zagadez>.
Eques can't tank a single one of kostoria's "Woeful Abyss Black hell Repellent Magic Bullet, <Rail Freel> which even balzarondo and his men can eat on a daily. Get Real!!!!
1. Read the line right before where the scan starts. Also read the part where Anos fired Jio Graze at Balzarondo.

2. What about it? Nafta was limiting it's destruction, not Anos.

3. EGA has never instantly destroyed a World. EGA burns things to ashes, not instantly destroy them. The World was regenerating fast enough to not be completely burned down.

4. Refer to point 3.

5. While his body retains the same durability, Eques can't defend himself as a train. Even Anos would take damage from these same attacks if he just sat there and didn't defend himself. For starters, Anos has taken damage multiple times by other people from the Militia World.

1. Read the line right before where the scan starts. Also read the part where Anos fired Jio Graze at Balzarondo.
A jet-black sun emerges from the cannonball of the magic circle.

The "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Geo Glaze".

The jet-black sun is aimed at Balzarondo and fired.

However, it is strange. The firepower is remarkably weak.

"Holy Cross Freeze Elrosse."

The moment the cross-shaped light emitted by Balzarondo hit the "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Geo Glaze," the jet-black sun was frozen in a flash.

The momentum of <Holy Cross Freezing Elrosse> did not die, and it continued to come toward us.

I dodge it by jumping back lightly.

I should have done so, but the crosshairs grazed my toes and froze me to my right knee.

Is this a heavy body?

What did you do? No, no.

You can't move your magic or your body the way you want to.

As I kneeled down, Balzarondo moved instantly in front of me.

No magic was used. It's just plain speed.

"Hmm. Certainly a little out of tune."

In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is on another level. Strength, speed, robustness, magic, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air is a weight on you. Even if you unleash your shallow world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."
Aside from hand-to-hand , the magic of Militia's world is weak here.

The power of magic varies depending on the amount of magical power, but an upper limit exists as a matter of course.

If the magic power exceeds a certain level, the "Flame Glega" will never be as powerful as the "Great Flame Gusgam", and the "Great Flame Gusgam" will never be as powerful as the "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Geo Glaze".

The highest level of flame attribute magic, the "Hellfire Annihilation Cannon Geo Glaze," had sufficient firepower in the world of Militia.

At any rate, if it was more powerful than that, it would not only burn the country, but the world.

But that is not the case here.
Anos literally expands on what he means by weak and be is referring to the upper limit. Bruh🤦🏾‍♂, it's not that it's weak outside militia, it's fire power can't compare at all.

Why is <Rail Freel> not weak outside evezeino? Why are <Berenicea Noin>, <Wernalgon>, <Belialius>, <Dogda Azubedara>, etc not weak outside Elenesia? Why are Hypholia's holy swords not weak outside hypholia?
2. What about it? Nafta was limiting it's destruction, not Anos.
Bruh, this dumb. He says it'll destroy the world if she doesn't limit it. When did i say anos limited it?

His first EGA would destroy the world. The one he used against misha couldn't even completely destroy something inferior to the world. The ones he was using against eques hed enough power to destroy 100's and 1000's of worlds in one shot.
3. EGA has never instantly destroyed a World. EGA burns things to ashes, not instantly destroy them. The World was regenerating fast enough to not be completely burned down.
Bruh!!!!! The regeneration has nothing to do with how much power EGA is releasing! Stop mentioning it or I'll stop speaking to you.
It burns things to ashes instantly. Misha created the demon kings garden ising <Al Ant Etonoa> the same power used to create the world. Btw, here's eques running away immediately after the demon kings garden is made. Eques who tanked a previous EGA chose to run away when anos was no longer holding back.
As soon as the <Demon King's Garden> was fully materialized, the <Old Tree Cutting Wheel Boros Heteus>, which had eaten into my roots, crumbled to pieces and turned into black ashes.

Jet-black particles overflowing from the root of destruction formed a sevenfold spiral around my body.

"......gu, gee ......!

Eques snapped the arm that had been impaled on my abdomen and dug his fingers into its cranium.

The guy backs up wide as the gears in his head are destroyed.

Faster than that, my palm punched through its face.
Tell me again he can't control the power why don't you?
While his body retains the same durability, Eques can't defend himself as a train.
Bruh, the train still has eques passive anti magic & magic barriers.
Even Anos would take damage from these same attacks if he just sat there and didn't defend himself. For starters, Anos has taken damage multiple times by other people from the Militia World.
Bruh, this is weak. The series portrays anos becoming stronger. Ivis could injure him in volume 1, in volume 2 gaios couldn't even scratch him.
Same volume 2 he is equal against Lay, volume 3 he instantly one shots lay during self study. Volume 5 dragon newts from giordal can't even hurt him with magic swords+ fusing themselves with dragons. The swords literally shattered when they touched him.

Current Anos won't flinch from any spell from militia. Eques with his anti-magic is is harmed by even normal body blows. Eques "rupture abyss deficient gear", boros heteus were called pea shooters. Same boros heteus that could destroy the militia world.
Just dey play!

Anos literally expands on what he means by weak and be is referring to the upper limit. Bruh🤦🏾‍♂, it's not that it's weak outside militia, it's fire power can't compare at all.

Why is <Rail Freel> not weak outside evezeino? Why are <Berenicea Noin>, <Wernalgon>, <Belialius>, <Dogda Azubedara>, etc not weak outside Elenesia? Why are Hypholia's holy swords not weak outside hypholia?

Bruh, this dumb. He says it'll destroy the world if she doesn't limit it. When did i say anos limited it?

His first EGA would destroy the world. The one he used against misha couldn't even completely destroy something inferior to the world. The ones he was using against eques hed enough power to destroy 100's and 1000's of worlds in one shot.

Bruh!!!!! The regeneration has nothing to do with how much power EGA is releasing! Stop mentioning it or I'll stop speaking to you.
It burns things to ashes instantly. Misha created the demon kings garden ising <Al Ant Etonoa> the same power used to create the world. Btw, here's eques running away immediately after the demon kings garden is made. Eques who tanked a previous EGA chose to run away when anos was no longer holding back.

Tell me again he can't control the power why don't you?

Bruh, the train still has eques passive anti magic & magic barriers.

Bruh, this is weak. The series portrays anos becoming stronger. Ivis could injure him in volume 1, in volume 2 gaios couldn't even scratch him.
Same volume 2 he is equal against Lay, volume 3 he instantly one shots lay during self study. Volume 5 dragon newts from giordal can't even hurt him with magic swords+ fusing themselves with dragons. The swords literally shattered when they touched him.

Current Anos won't flinch from any spell from militia. Eques with his anti-magic is is harmed by even normal body blows. Eques "rupture abyss deficient gear", boros heteus were called pea shooters. Same boros heteus that could destroy the militia world.
Just dey play!
1. Anos outright calls the firepower of Jio Graze remarkably weak, he didn't state that the Holy Cross was simply a lot stronger. Those other spells are Deep Magic. Jio Graze is Shallow Magic.

2. As I said, <Egil Grone Angdroa> doesn't instantly destroy things.

3. The regeneration does matter. You're arguing from the position that <Egil Grone Angdroa> instantly destroys things. However, that simply isn't the case. However much firepower it has, it still takes some time for it to destroy the World. Because of that, the DKG being capable of regeneration allowed it to hold up. If you want to continue arguing against this point, then back it up with scans of <Egil Grone Angdroa> instantly destroying Worlds.

4. Passive anti-magic doesn't mean anything. How many times has Anos' anti-magic been breached? There's a difference between actively fending off an attack and just trying to tank it with raw durability and anti-magic.

5. Gaios couldn't injure him because as Anos pointed out, his forehead was particularly durable. As for his fights against Lay, it was just a matter of how much he was holding back. On top of that, Lay wasn't one-shot, as he could still fight. As for what happened in Volume 5, I don't remember that fight, but I don't think Anos was tanking that with his regular anti-magic. Provided they were in the Militia World, current Anos would still take damage from Militia World spells if he tried to tank them head-on instead of deflecting them or overpowering them or nullifying them with his Magic Eyes.

A question, wasn’t there another guy that has an ability which can negate immortality type 9 beside anos? if I remember all he need to do is step on the shadow and their body including true form will be gone.

Last edited:
I just did some research again and it not a person but the two law sword itself lol. It has the ability to damage the target real body when stepping on the shadow.
I mean how is that Immortality type 9 negation? But yeah stepping on shadow is enough & it even ignores concepts of Causality. It was able to affect King Tiger who maintains the order of Causality

I mean how is that Immortality type 9 negation? But yeah stepping on shadow is enough & it even ignores concepts of Causality. It was able to affect King Tiger who maintains the order of Causality
I mean for example if that ability was used on an avatar and it damage the real body or kill it wouldn’t that count as immo neg type 9?

@Tatsumi504

Nowhere in the scan does it state or imply "The <Demon Ammo Magazine> can only compensate for half of Mutoh's root". What's already been stated is that it can completely compensate for lacking power, and the case of Mutoh's root is literally a direct example of this. To summarize;

1. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> is described as having the ability to completely compensate for lacking power.

2. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> was used to compensate for half of Mutoh's root, a direct example of it's description.

3. Nowhere in the scan is it stated that the <Demon Ammo Magazine>'s ability only works for half of Mutoh's root. It's simply doing what it was stated to be capable of doing.

4. You're arguing that it only works for half of Mutoh's root when that's not stated anywhere in it's description or in the scan you provided.

This is a case of you completely ignoring context and making arguments based off things that were never said to begin with. A clear-cut case of headcanon.

@Tatsumi504

Nowhere in the scan does it state or imply "The <Demon Ammo Magazine> can only compensate for half of Mutoh's root". What's already been stated is that it can completely compensate for lacking power, and the case of Mutoh's root is literally a direct example of this. To summarize;

1. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> is described as having the ability to completely compensate for lacking power.

2. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> was used to compensate for half of Mutoh's root, a direct example of it's description.

3. Nowhere in the scan is it stated that the <Demon Ammo Magazine>'s ability only works for half of Mutoh's root. It's simply doing what it was stated to be capable of doing.

4. You're arguing that it only works for half of Mutoh's root when that's not stated anywhere in it's description or in the scan you provided.

This is a case of you completely ignoring context and making arguments based off things that were never said to begin with. A clear-cut case of headcanon.
1. Described by word of mouth by people who know nothing about it. Kostoria's knowledge too was word of mouth

2.It literally shoots root swords which are half of Mutoh's roots. Elenesia combining both it and the root sword in her possession only produced Mutoh's full power.

3.Prove it can compensate for any missing power. It's literally a magazine made to produce Mutoh's full power

4.Literally stated by Anos. Anos magic knowledge>>>>>Kostoria's word of mouth

Back