• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If the 2nd season will have a similar portion of episode like the 1st season, then it would probably ended on volume 8. Like the season 1 that adapted 3 volume for 13 episodes. Then season 2 will probably animate 6 volume from volume 4 (I), volume 4(II), volume 5, volume 6, volume 7, volume 8

Anos has no feats to interact with Acausality 5, but I imagine that if someone with type 5 appeared in the verse, Anos would say , you think that by transcending causality I can't affect you and then one-shot, the same would happen with tranduality.

Prolly wait for Null for several days since he was the one who said in old thread that don't rush for low 1-C thread
Tho I believe that Silver Sea can't be 2-A cuz that would mean the size of one layer and the size of entire Silver Sea are same
There are also 2 temporal dimensions as supporting evidence so eh

Prolly wait for Null for several days since he was the one who said in old thread that don't rush for low 1-C thread
Tho I believe that Silver Sea can't be 2-A cuz that would mean the size of one layer and the size of entire Silver Sea are same
There are also 2 temporal dimensions as supporting evidence so eh
Isn't Anos 2-A for the timelines in the Silver Sea existing in a potentially infinite space? I don't remember the thread too well

What do you mean?
I mean Silver Sea has its own separate space-time continumm so that would be 2 temporal dimensions
Isn't Anos 2-A for the timelines in the Silver Sea existing in a potentially infinite space? I don't remember the thread too well
2-A cuz each layer can contain infinite amount of universes although the verse has only countless amount

i wouldn't want to rush a low 1-C upgrade since some wrong information can be relayed to people or worse staff that way and that might sabotage it until someone can clear it up properly. don't want to have to untangle yarns when the full strong evidence low 1-C or higher arguments arrange properly is posted in CRT

Just fix my reply about the matter, but if no one wants rn then fine, I don't mind if we truly need to make it in the future

Last edited:
We shouldn't rush the MGnF cosmology revision CRT.
LN Volume 11 apparently releases sometime in March 2022, so IMO it would be better to patiently wait until then for the LN's explanations of worlds and the Silver Sea.
I personally plan on revising the entire cosmology. More specifically, I plan on presenting all the info I have regarding worlds, including the potential 2-C info, and also to once again prove that world = universe, because somehow I still see people claiming that world = planet offsite. I also plan on presenting all the info I have regarding the Silver Sea, i.e. 2-B info, potential 2-A info, potential Low 1-C info, and even potential 1-B info (despite me not really supporting 1-B Maou Gakuin anymore), because my previous cosmology revision CRT wasn't good. **The CRT would essentially be presenting most of the cosmology's possible tiering interpretations, and then have the wiki choose the more reliable interpretations according to their standards. (I personally would be fine with a "2-B, likely/possibly Low 1-C" rating if the Low 1-C info isn't reliable enough.)
If someone else wants to create the CRT, that's completely fine by me, but I strongly suggest that we wait for LN Volume 11 to release and that all the verse supporters work together on the CRT to gather as much info as possible for a reliable revision. (I also plan on working together with all the verse supporters ofc.)

Last edited:
LN Volume 11 apparently releases sometime in March 2022, so IMO it would be better to patiently wait until then for the LN's explanations of worlds and the Silver Sea.
I personally plan on revising the entire cosmology. More specifically, I plan on presenting all the info I have regarding worlds, including the potential 2-C info, and also to once again prove that world = universe, because somehow I still see people claiming that world = planet offsite. I also plan on presenting all the info I have regarding the Silver Sea, i.e. 2-B info, potential 2-A info, potential Low 1-C info, and even potential 1-B info (despite me not really supporting 1-B Maou Gakuin anymore), because my previous cosmology revision CRT wasn't good.
If someone else wants to create the CRT, that's completely fine by me, but I strongly suggest that we wait for LN Volume 11 to release and that all the verse supporters work together on the CRT to gather as much info as possible for a reliable revision. (I also plan on working together with all the verse supporters ofc.)
Hey if you are planning on re reading. Then mainly check out chapter 490-510. I think you could add some more info in your blog about difference between layers.

Anyway I agree with you about waiting for March.

Bubble being planetary is just stupid argument 🗿

I personally plan on revising the entire cosmology. More specifically, I plan on presenting all the info I have regarding worlds, including the potential 2-C info, and also to once again prove that world = universe, because somehow I still see people claiming that world = planet offsite. I also plan on presenting all the info I have regarding the Silver Sea, i.e. 2-B info, potential 2-A info, potential Low 1-C info, and even potential 1-B info (despite me not really supporting 1-B Maou Gakuin anymore), because my previous cosmology revision CRT wasn't good.
Its fine

I can understand that there are doubts about world=universe, but all doubts are solved by having an understanding of the novel and how it implies X meaning, anyway all those offsites are just haters or dudes who don't know about the verse.

I can understand that there are doubts about world=universe, but all doubts are solved by having an understanding of the novel and how it implies X meaning, anyway all those offsites are just haters or dudes who don't know about the verse.
Especially when novels states seperate space time and infinite space inside the bubbles. Haters gonna still hate it anyway.

How do you guys know LN volume 11 will be released in march, because I looking MG's official facebook and twitter, but still no news about LN volume 11

Just say by any chance àuthor says Bubble world Transcends infinite Hierarchy of dimensions (in LN) does that make Each Bubble Outer?

Just Curious.

Back