• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I am just curious about this statement. It doesn't state anything about higher dimensional or anything. But LN may change the contest.

"I might have called it "outside this world", but at least no one has ever seen anything outside this world. Even what we call "other dimensions" and "different worlds or realms" must exist inside this world after all."

I am just curious about this statement. It doesn't state anything about higher dimensional or anything. But LN may change the contest.

"I might have called it "outside this world", but at least no one has ever seen anything outside this world. Even what we call "other dimensions" and "different worlds or realms" must exist inside this world after all."
Without more context it wouldn't qualify for anything, it would it mean the world contains multiple dimensions

I mean I don't see any actual scan about the R-F difference extends to all dimensions in Nasuverse at all, but I kinda should not shit talk about another verse here

I mean I don't see any actual scan about the R-F difference extends to all dimensions in Nasuverse at all, but I kinda should not shit talk about another verse here.
I am also refering same thing. Different verses different type of cosmology. I am just curious about Concept space time in MG. There is a God of time to maintain order of time in Bubble world.

Like Every order is maintained by some god in bubble world but who is maintaining order of Silver Sea?

I was just thinking of a possibility that Silver Sea transcends concept of space time and exist outside of space and time.

Graham should get resistance negation with Disorder Divine Scythe right ?
Scythe is made up of disorder God.
Each gods has resistance negation in their profile.

Silver Sea should be considered atleast 5D right?

I mean from the point of view in Silver Sea worlds looks like a bubble. It's just like Guren lagan character seeing lower dimensional entities as small. Even if there is no timeline or whatever.

Silver Sea should be considered atleast 5D right?

I mean from the point of view in Silver Sea worlds looks like a bubble. It's just like Guren lagan character seeing lower dimensional entities as small. Even if there is no timeline or whatever.
No, there's no implication that the superior layer treats the inferior layer as a small bubble.

Also, know the difference between the world is a bubbles and the world is like a tiny bubbles. Because for MGF's case is the former one

No, there's no implication that the superior layer treats the inferior layer as a small bubble.

Also, know the difference between the world is a bubbles and the world is like a tiny bubbles. Because for MGF's case is the former one
Not the layer. I am referring to whole Sea.

Then why did you bring Gurren Lagann case? You said that GL's case is that the lower entities are viewed as small.
Meanwhile silver sea doesn't have such implications
But when Anos and others went outside the world (bubble) from the point of view from silver sea. World are looked like a bubble right ?

Worlds are small

Back