• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mao Mao should have Ice Manipulation (and possibly resistance to being dizzy) on his page.

Near the beginning of S1 E6 Mao Mao and Badgerclops are fighting a jelly monster and they demonstrate various attacks. One of them is Mao Mao's Ice Slash. He covered his sword in ice and after he hit the monster it was completely frozen for a short time. To finish off the monster Badgerclops spun Mao Mao at the monster like a top so he could slice it rapidly with his sword. After this move is performed Mao Mao shows no signs of being even slightly dizzy.

I just rechecked the scene and it looks like Badgerclops's mech arm might have frozen the sword. It's barely in frame but it looks like the sword was in front of his mech arm as it froze. And the whole point of the scene is to demonstrate their teamwork skills so yeah It's probably a combined effort. Good call, I didn't notice that my first view.

Thanks but I have it on VUDU. I don't know when it will go on there but it shouldn't take too long. Looking forward to it.

He also somehow broke out of being encapsulated in ice while Badgerclops and Adorabat were dealing with the ice dragon and he straight up could block an attack from the ice dragon's ice breath with his sword so his sword could potentially help resist ice attacks as long as they're projectiles.

He should also have Fourth Wall Awareness given he cam be seen pulling down the next scene from a previous one in the one where Badgerclops is smelly.

He can also use his cape to fly/glide as of "Baost in Show".

I also recall he used his sword to strike at a monster with flaming blows one time and it definitely wasn't with the aid of Badgerclops.

I dunno if it's on there, but Stealth Mastery is definitely a thing as well.

I also forgot to mention he legit turned to stone in one episode of his own volition and broke out of it when Badgerclops poked him. Dunno what that could be but it happened.

I remember some of those. I have been meaning to do a respect thread (I think that's what it is called) on this show. I just need to find the time.

Also, he literally exploded himself in Baost in Show, I think that should be added to his Explosion Manipulation.

Not a standard form, but yeah. GT form offers increased stats, flight, and energy projection.

And yeah. He explodes himself. Does that count as regen if he's able to form his normal body after becoming a literal mushroom cloud? IIRC he can already sorta regenerate as he geta run over by a car and flattened in some places but then the injuries fade away when he shouts at the King. There's also the Thumb War episode as well. Injuries generally don't seem to last long.

Regenerationn from being crushed flat would be Mid, recovering from being blown would be High-Mid. So it should be something like this:

Regenerationn (Mid, recovered from being crushed flat, possibly High-Mid, formed his normal body after exploding himself into a literal mushroom cloud)

Well he wasn't completely crushed flat. Some parts of his body looked flat, I believe. Would probably need more looking into.

Can somebody summarise your conclusions regarding what needs to be done here?

Back