• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Counter Force detects that Mami has been hunting too many servants and sends an agent to take care of the issue. Fujino has basic intel, and Mami knows general servant info from her experience. Fight takes place in Shirou Amakusa's church, after Mami killed him. Battle starts with speed unequalized, but that may change. Mami is in base form.

Twisty Archer vs Slaughterer of Servants

Fujino fan art
Tomoe mami mahou shoujo madoka magica and mahou shoujo madoka magica portable sample-fd792b37ab166aa5f84b3967e2f608ed

Funny that these servants matches recently are use servants i don't care for but using a opponent i care lel

Also no need CG, Gil already take her before

So uhhh

Does Mami start with anything that would stop Fujino from twisting her or twisting whatever attacks she uses

Oh, well Fujino's powers have been greatly enhanced, and Casters that are only slightly stronger than Shiki would be can contend with physically combat applicable servants. Fujino is essentially a Caster in Archer form, who is capable of mass destruction greater than many servants are capable of fujino's physical power doesn't really matter anyway, since Mami cannot put her down with physical ability alone

Fujino should strike first and twist Mami apart

That said she doesn't have a counter to the ribbons that powernull her twist and Mami's regen should cover it

Voting Mami

>Amani

Didn't know that my favorite Rebel of the Sands girl and my favorite PMMM girl were the same person all along

Mami: 1

That being said, I do not think the Regenerationn will save her from being severely maimed like she will be. Fujino isn't gonna do some basic twist, she is gonna spin until she thinks it will be enough

I've seen Fujino twist and she has no idea of her regen

She thinks she's dead, gets trapped, and realizes she can

What can she do to Mid Regen actually?

I don't think she will actually tear Mami to shreds

Maim her bad enough she cannot come back from it.

Fujino can turn pillars into rubble and dust, so she should be capable of at least shredding her to an extent through repeatedly twisting.

Also, how did Mami die to decapitation anyway if she has mid regen?

Maiming won't do much to Mid.

Pillars aren't even a quarter as durable as Mami

Because she didn't die of decapitation, she died because of her soul gem

I mean, one is Mach 590, the other one is Mach 620. It's hardly a notable difference

Not really.

D rank servants downscale quite far from the feat get blitzed by A rank servants. See Archers fight with Cu.

Mami scales slightly above Mach 692

Schnee One said:
Pillars aren't even a quarter as durable as Mami
It's spatial manipulation, durability would be ignored by that. He mentioned the pillars as an example of how much damage Fujino can do to something with her eyes.

Most of the fights from Fate Apocrypha, Gilgamesh stating that he'll get blitzed by Cu if he gets close

My question is if there's other examples of it not happening as Raikou is one example.

I'm also still much more inclined to use the original source matierial over spin offs.

Back