• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs. Yu Narukami

Jinsye

She/Her
When you can't beat 'em (besides Supernatural), you resort to Shin Megami Tensei.

Magical Girl Mami vs. P4 Arena Yu Narukami (7-A)

Speed Equalized just incase.

Who wins?

Mami Tomoe: 0

Yu Narukami: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Mami Tomoe1
250px-Yu Narukami render

ZephyrosOmega said:
Power nullification and weakness analysis, not to mention gunstorm means I think Mami wins
I'm not sure if he has resistance to power null, or just has power null. There's a period after Light Manipulation which makes me think he doesn't have it, but power null is listed on his profile twice?

Yu's weakness are wind attacks, I don't think Mami has those, so weakness analysis isn't particularly helpful.

Here is the trick. Almighty attacks bypass barriers.

But do Almighty attacks bypass barriers that block attacks that bypass barriers?

Thinking-face 1f914 (1)

Kaltias said:
Here is the trick. Almighty attacks bypass barriers.

But do Almighty attacks bypass barriers that block attacks that bypass barriers?
Wait, what? Oh, and also this is Arena Yu so he doesn't have power null in this key.

Tiro Finale and a few other attacks bypass barriers.

Mami's shields block them anyway.

But power null ribbons. She starts with that? Because when it caught him then we have another win again in Ms. No head's profile.

Against humans yes (Given that in character she'd rather incapacitate them instead of killing, but she also kills when needed)

Her fighting style in general is pretty much "Use whatever will be more effective to win".

Yu starts with...... Almighty maybe since he fought humans with supernatural abilities before and how dangerous they can be. Namely Adachi and Marie.

I still find it weird how 7A characters have 2A attacks.

Anyway, if Yu leads with it it's inconclusive

Gargoyle One said:
I still find it weird how 7A characters have 2A attacks.

Anyway, if Yu leads with it it's inconclusive
No, that's not what I meant. He can bypass 2-A defenses but the attack is still 7-A.

Back