• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe is trying to solo your favorite verse. How does it go?

She goes to the svp universe gets eaten by a lizard

And the old throe her into the bag

God tiers though are mote liky to hax her to oblivion

There's also the fact that her true body is the intangible halo of light on her back, so anyone who can't hit intangible beings can't hit her

Our hope is the new DMC game, which hopefully will show decent feats.

And Itsuno-san brings a DMCxBayonetta crossover at April Fools which ends up being a DMCxPMMM one OVO

Naruto: She gets speed blitzed and sharingan slapped.

Future Diary: She easily solos most of the verse, but loses horribly to the God tiers.

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Data manipulation=GG

The Rising of The Shield Hero: She loses...

Marvel Cinematic Universe: She can speed blitz the entire cast of characters, with Thanos MAYBE being an exception. Witch's Kiss probably solos most too.(Although there is talk of possibly giving a lot of characters Massively Hypersonic+ reactions....)

Edit: Forgot to mention she loses to the MCU god tiers and cosmic entities.

Hunter x Hunter? She does it unless Nanika does her thing.

FMAB? She has a bit of trouble but ultimately does it? I mean, she blitzes everybody there.

No Game No Life? lol she gets restrained by Tet and loses to Blank in a game

One Punch Man? She gets one punched

Senran Kagura? She does it.

To Aru Majutsu no Index? If it weren't for the blitz she'd die agianst Touma. With it? Accelerator or Othinus takes the cake.

Aldnoah.Zero? She solos.

Undertale: Minus the god tiers, she soloes.

Minecraft: Minus the god tiers, she soloes.

Doki Doki Literature Club: Minus the god tiers, she soloes.

Scribblenauts: Err.... tuffy, dunno.

My Little Pony: Holy Mami probably soloes everything but the god tiers, normal Mami doesn't.

Terraria: Minus the god tiers, she soloes.

Cuphead: Regardless of the god tiers, she soloes

Shin Megami Tensei: Minus 99.9% of the verse, she soloes.

Gravity Falls: Minus the god tiers, she soloes.

>Sakura Trick is an yuri anime

>PMMM have very strong subtext

So instead kill them,the plot force Mami to fall in love to Haruka,ohohohohoho~~

The Gamer: They probably all die, except for Arc Company, who likely wouldn't get involved anyway. Though she may fall victim to Gaia's preventative power.

Katekyo Hitman Rebor: They probably die as well, though some of the top tiers should be above her in AP. I also don't think she has resistance to petrification.

The God of High School: Blitz her to death.

Tower of God: The High tiers overwhelm her immensely.

Noblesse: Hard to say. Rai's mind control is exceptional.

Zatch Bell: While not on this site, the high and top tiers would overwhelm her.

PMMM: She beats everyone up to 6-C (yes including herself) but loses to Kanna, AoC and Homulilly

RWBY: She solos

EtG: She probably mind haxes everyone before they can hax her to death

Real Life: She creates a worldwide dictatorship. Agai.

Andytrenom said:
How far into 6-C is she?
The feat is ~ 7,4 gigatons.

However, that's not factoring the huge boost granted by the Doppel transformation, stat amping, and the fact that the feat is not only casual, but performed when Holy Mami is focusing her energy into something else.

Kaltias said:
Andytrenom said:
How far into 6-C is she?
The feat is ~ 7,4 gigatons.
However, that's not factoring the huge boost granted by the Doppel transformation, stat amping, and the fact that the feat is not only casual, but performed when Holy Mami is focusing her energy into something else.
So she might as well be High 6-C and solo All Might? wtf

Ultraman Series: She gets stomped.

Kamen Rider Series: She also gets stomped.

Dragon Ball Super: She gets speed blitz'd and stomped via sheer power.

Starship Troopers: They get stomped

Starcraft 2: Zerg alone wins.

Mand21 said:
She'd beat All Might due to hax, but I doubt that she would overpower him.

There is still a gap of x10 between their feats, even if AM's isn't casual at all.

Kaltias said:
Mand21 said:
She'd beat All Might due to hax, but I doubt that she would overpower him.
There is still a gap of x10 between their feats, even if AM's isn't casual at all.
Still, stat amping and all...

I'm aware. The point is more that at the end of the day, All Might has a "+" while she doesn't.

Scaling only gets you so far against a much better feat (unless it's stupidly long like Madoka's 5-B scaling)

Kaltias said:
PMMM: She beats everyone up to 6-C (yes including herself) but loses to Kanna, AoC and Homulilly
Doesn't she get blitzed by 6C Madoka tho? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Madoka speed wise was>>>>>>Kyoko

Kaltias said:
I'm aware. The point is more that at the end of the day, All Might has a "+" while she doesn't.
Scaling only gets you so far against a much better feat (unless it's stupidly long like Madoka's 5-B scaling)
What was the tier of the feat getting scaled to 5-B? :v

And OPMverse has 7-As based on a 7-B feat. Tho I think it should also have 9-A from that.

Back