• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe is trying to solo your favorite verse. How does it go?

What key of Mami is it?

Akame ga Kill!: Solos the verse without much trouble.

Halo: She gets tossed into Slipspace and forgotten about.

Ben 10: Alien X says "BEGONE THOT" and Mami ceases to exist.

My Hero Academia: Depends on the version of Mami. The Prime characters stomp her 7-A versions hard.

Hunter x Hunter: They all die.

She does just by being at the presence of weak cultivators in comparison to the Main Character

The Legend of Zelda: Zelda is angry as Mami tries to seduce Link, she releases Ganon and together kill her. Jokes aside, The Golden Goddesses stomp hard

Pokemon: Pretty much the same thing, but with the creation trio.

Kirby: he sucks. Nothing else to say.

I know nothing about Mami but I can at least make a guess.

Boku No Hero Academia: All For One and All Might seem to be vastly above her in AP but I am not sure if that's going to save them.

Arrowverse: There is a Low 5-B reality warper who can one shot her and a Low 2-C who doesn't have a 3-D body

Cirno solos Mami

Mami solos all of UT up until sudden Chara. Gets given a bit of trouble with Sans first.

Really, any one of my verses above Soul Eater in strength solos her quite easily.

The real cal howard said:
Haven't played it yet.

Phew. No one will think we're the same person ovo.
That's like, my favorite video game saga not called Zelda or Pokemon lol (that gets stomped by the way as no one is above 9-B)

Fairy Tail: the only thing that I think can permit them to survive is Acno's range spam and Zeref's timestop/death mainp/type 4 immortality.

Death Note: with prep, if Mami doesn't resist death manip, they could do it, especially if Shinigamis partecipate

One Punch Man: the definition of lack of hax. 90% sure they get stomped

When it comes to Shinza (Dies Irae, Kajiri and Paradise)

Dies Irae:

Ren Fuji: Considering the speed amp Fuji can generate, it becomes hard for her to keep up with. 1 year of prep gives her a huge benefit though, as she can make traps in certain areas and make Rzn follow her to spots where she can abuse her range. Definitely a win for her. EFF Ren wins against her though, as his time slow will make most of her offensive capabilities being ignored as they won't even reach him.

Machina: Tough one but i believe the man machine has it. His experience allowed him to predict Ren in EFF form even when time slowed so speed is at the very least is a non big factor. He can also most likely predict "snipes" if she tries such tactics alongside her position and prepare a counter. A confront is debatable as long ranged fighters can use the range to stay away from him, an efficient way to prolong the fight and survive. Her ribbons are useless as he will just erase them, but making a copy of herself is a neat trick and could help extend the fight. But in the end, it's just gonna be a "who stays long enough" and i feem Machina takes this.

Eleonore: Range vs Range. Just like Machina, Eleonore is also well experienced. So she can definitely find a way around the usage of clones, hidden spots that Mami may exploits and such. This gonna end up being a fight between the two. In this case, Eleonore has no need to worry in terms of range, it's her main area after all. While Mami weaponry aren't "Nazi weapons", Eleonore can adapt to them after a while by deducing the capacity and firing speed of each one (if they do have a speed difference...). Ely would end up being forced to use her true briah to negate the terrain advantage.

Wolfgang: poor Wolfy...he wins loses. Prep is a powerful enemy against him. Just that alone will let her win as she can predict where he would set his foot on the moment the battle begins, and where he would land in certain areas. This allows for well placed attacks/ribbon prison. Using clone as a diversion is a good strategise too, she can try to get more info before going in directly. 100% win for her.

Too lazy to speak for others, maybe later

I'm gonna use her most powerful form in this.

Puella Magi Verse: She took out the regular magical girls (with one obvious exeption) including the likes of MagiaRecord Madoka, but stops at to the like of Kanna Hijiri and Kazumi Subaru due sheer overwhelming hax.

Fairy Tail: Holy Mami potentially solo due to Witch Kiss.

Bleach: Holy potentially solo due Witch Kiss and Acausality to counter Yhwach's Almighty. Prep-time means helps with that.

One Piece: Holy Mami potentially solo due to Witch Kiss and prep-time.

SPEEED EQUALIZED ONLY

SBA states speed isn't equal stated tho.

It's why literally everyone states speed equal on every thread ever, and those who forget state that speed needs to be Equalized.

The Ultra Series: Even with prep time doesn't help here,but then again most of Ultra is really kind so they either helping her to be freed from the cycle of suffering (looking at you Cosmos).

Nasuverse: with prep time she take this,she can defeat most of servant there,and here comes Gilgamesh and Karna,either Mami lost to both or she can tek them.

ALRF said:
When it comes to Shinza (Dies Irae, Kajiri and Paradise)
Dies Irae:

Wolfgang: poor Wolfy...he wins loses. Prep is a powerful enemy against him. Just that alone will let her win as she can predict where he would set his foot on the moment the battle begins, and where he would land in certain areas. This allows for well placed attacks/ribbon prison. Using clone as a diversion is a good strategise too, she can try to get more info before going in directly. 100% win for her.

Too lazy to speak for others, maybe later
But if she didn't have prep time,either the situation become like this,inconclusive or Woffy win in very high difficulty.

RebubleUselet said:
Solo's a good portion of the verse and gets bitch slapped by one of the weakest High 6-As.
Dante isn't all that great sure.

But one of the weakest? Lol

Technically she can still mind hax, with this being Holy Mami as he didn't specify which version of her

Back