• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe is trying to solo your favorite verse. How does it go?

Godzilla(Outside VsBattle Wiki) : Mami get stomped and speed blizt'd by some high-tier Kaiju via sheer power and speed

Godzilla( inside VsBattle Wiki) : same but more harder and they just only K.O her since she has type 8 immortality,self-resurrection

Nasuverse: get stomped and outhaxed by BB and some other Characters

Final Fantasy: probably Death hax, Void Hax,

Akreious said:
Ultraman Series: She gets stomped.
Kamen Rider Series: She also gets stomped.

Dragon Ball Super: She gets speed blitz'd and stomped via sheer power.

Starship Troopers: They get stomped

Starcraft 2: Zerg alone wins.
I think all of Ultra is too kind to stomped her,isntead kill her maybe some of them feels sympathic to her and start to freed her from the cycle of suffering.

Kamen Rider she get stomped!!? Now this is very interesting Akre,more specific why Mami get stomped?

Gargoyle One said:
Doesn't she get blitzed by 6C Madoka tho? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Madoka speed wise was>>>>>>Kyoko
6-C Madoka is only a bit faster than Sayaka.

Madoka as a 6-C is already a monster by magical girl standards, but she isn't the strongest magical girl to ever walk on Earth yet.

5-B Madoka's speed is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyoko (Which means i don't actually know how many degrees of "faster to the point of blitzing", but a lot of them)

Mand21 said:
What was the tier of the feat getting scaled to 5-B? :v

And OPMverse has 7-As based on a 7-B feat. Tho I think it should also have 9-A from that.
She scales from 4th timeline KG who can create a pocket dimension bigger than Earth.

Madoka's timeline 5 self scales from that. Timeline 6 Madoka dwarfs timeline 5. Timeline 7 dwarfs timeline 6. Repeat until you reach 100, who is final timeline Madoka.

It's basically "How far Jiren would be into 5-B if he was scaling from beginning of DBZ Piccolo?"

Kaltias said:
She scales from 4th timeline KG who can create a pocket dimension bigger than Earth.

Madoka's timeline 5 self scales from that. Timeline 6 Madoka dwarfs timeline 5. Timeline 7 dwarfs timeline 6. Repeat until you reach 100, who is final timeline Madoka.

It's basically "How far Jiren would be into 5-B if he was scaling from beginning of DBZ Piccolo?"
oh my ******* god

So they basically used 5^95 or at least 2^95 to get there? Since one had to stomp the other.

Even on the second one that's a multiplier of 10^28.

And even halving that gets you at a crazy level

Also, if that initial feat was already 5-B shouldn't her have an "At Least 5-A"?

Anyone above the LDO in the Masadaverse pretty much soloes her. If gods are in the match... Welp, her verse is murderstomped alongside her.

Elsword have some good hax. But she soloes a good part of the main cast. Mad Paradox and Monarch completely soloes her (One erases timelines for fun, the other is nonexistence itself)

I mean she has the "far higher" for good reasons lol.

The reason why she doesn't jump tiers via sheer scaling even if it's so stupidly long is because I can't and I don't want to make her tier 4 via scaling alone (which is legitimately where she would end up)

There is a reason if the only 5-Bs above her in AP are in her own verse

Dark Souls: Dies when she starts having to fight tier 6es, also probably can't permakill unkindled and the like. They can get rid of her through soul manip.

Magic: The Gathering: Premending she's obliterated completely unintentionally by some 2A planeswalker or dragon who decided that they wanted some more power out of an area she happens to be in, postmending she still probably loses to the gatewatch, to say nothing of stuff like Bolas and the Eldrazi.

Darkest Dungeon: Honestly not sure about this one. While I doubt that she can defeat the ancestor or the (spoilers) millions of hearts of darkness in the earth's core who when calced are probably bare minimum 5A, she may succumb far before that to something entirely different. Darkest dungeon is a game that reflects upon just how stressful that dungeon crawling would really be like, and to top it off a lot of enemies have attacks designed to accentuate that. This is particularly apparent with Eldrich enemies. While she probably physically beats everything else except Ancestor, HoD, and maybe Vuulf considering he's considered the same level of danger as the horrors of the darkest dungeon itself, her soul gem may be corrupted into a grief seed just upon the horrors abundant in the area, and if not her mind would definitely be broken by the afformentioned.

Cthulhu Mythos: For the non 1A stuff, she's actually pretty well off, but like above probably succumbs to mundane insanity/hopelessness at some point.

Destiny: Can kill fodder enemies, likely killed by PC guardians, definitely dies to Hive gods, strong Vex, and other raid bosses.

Hotline Miami: 9B verse lol

Berserk (Verse): Idea of Evil is very vague, as of now she definitely solos everything sans that, and probably Idea of Evil as well.

Kaltias said:

The reason why she doesn't jump tiers via sheer scaling even if it's so stupidly long is because I can't and I don't want to make her tier 4 via scaling alone (which is legitimately where she would end up)

Which 5-Bs would that be?

Kaltias said:

Just Tier 4? She might even be Tier 3 if you don't lowball her to be safe.

Just Tier 4? She might even be Tier 3 if you don't lowball her to be safe.

4B is a massive tier, and 4A is quite big too. A lot of galaxy destroying feats are actually only 4A, to give you a reference point.

4B is a massive tier, and 4A is quite big too. A lot of galaxy destroying feats are actually only 4A, to give you a reference point.

Lowballing factors (2x each reset from baseline planet level on the 5th) multiplies her to 9.85202201e+60 Joules. Multi Solar System level. Exponents do clear the big gaps very easily (3x multiplier each reset would be 5.27466623e+77 J Multi Galaxy level)

^this

Also keep in mind that she got from tier 7 to tier 5 in 3/4 timelines, so that's an huge lowball

Forgot it's geometric. Its probably best to keep them where they are now though, since up there they'd have fairer competitio people probably aren't going to like that huge a tier jump off of scaling alone.

Wokistan said:
Problem is: if you look at them as orders of magnitude, then 4-B is like 2^39 or 10^12. If you count each dimension as a 4x multiplier (enough to fodderize, but not actually a stomp by our standards), then it gets worse and a Tier 8 character may rise to 4-A.

baseline 4-B to top 4-A is just a 10^18 ratio.

Wokistan said:
Forgot it's geometric. Its probably best to keep them where they are now though, since up there they'd have fairer competitio people probably aren't going to like that huge a tier jump off of scaling alone.
Even though it's kind of... undeniable? (Unless people can prove that it is some kind of PIS or whatever it would be)

Fairly sure you aren't supposed to scale characters into higher tiers, and people probably would make an issue out of assuming the multiplier is the same every single time.

Wokistan said:
Fairly sure you aren't supposed to scale characters into higher tiers, and people probably would make an issue out of assuming the multiplier is the same every single time.
Wasn't it enough to fodderize every single time? I was using absolute lowballing on that, and enough to fodderize doesn't get any lower than that.

No idea, but consider that IRL 10As can fodderize 10Bs. Its relative to tier. I personally wouldn't complain, but others definitely would.

Tier 10-A caps at 7.5x base 10-B. It's indeed enough for a stomp on this wiki. Even 10-B+ can, if just a bit outskilled, get fodderized by a 10-B without the plus. Although multipliers irl are low enough that it takes a bit of powering up before skill is unnecessary to clear the gap between tiers and strategy starts requiring some sort of weapon or environment usage.

RKGenki said:
No

Too many assumptions without an actual feat. it's safer as it is now.
ok then. We should probably drop this for now. At least not continue it in this thread.

If you accept the "stacking" from timelines, there are 2 guys who will get into high end Multi-Galaxy Level, or even Universe Level by stacking the mass of half the planet...

Ultimate Kriemhild Gretche, False Madoka and the Avatar of Calamity

Also yeah no tier 4 Madoka until we get an actual feat scaling from Yachiyo

I will drop the tier 4 Madoka now, but I would like to say that all 3 of them would be upgraded with Madoka should it have happened, False Madoka for directly scaling above Madoka, Avatar for killing False Madoka, and Gretchen for having a comparable boost with the timelines (yet still relying on assumptions, so this one is debatable)

I'm going to shut up now.

Kinda?

If you say that Y is Planet level:

Meth's AP = Y*(insert how many decillions here, so Unknown number* 10^33) * (Age of the universe in days [5.044.300.000.000]) :2 (Because each one is worth half of the planet), the result is around 10^45 to 10^46 times above baseline, depending from what you count as "several"

Madoka's AP = Y*X^95, where X is whatever multiplier between each timeline.

Even a mere 3 is already in the 10^45 range.

TL;DR Geometrical progression is insane

So why can't we have Madoka as 4-A since unless that pocket dimension creation feat is considered an outlier she is at least that? Even if people don't like tier skippingj through scaling, that's nonsense if she went so far it makes absolutely no sense to not have her at this tier.

It's more a mixture of "I don't want to rate her that high via sheer scaling, and i don't have the means to actually pinpoint the AP".

For example, assume x 2 and you get 9,8520220086487703797571902242816 x 10^60 J

Assume x 2,5 and get 1,5848078331945635251883302196993x 10^70 J

And it goes on.

So basically it's "That's the best feat that she scales from, and her actual AP is a complete guesswork, so have this as a reference"

Back