• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe is trying to solo your favorite verse. How does it go?

Blame the wraith arc for being confusing ovo.

And Homulilly's barriers aren't above Madoka's AP, only comparable

Kaltias said:
It's more a mixture of "I don't want to rate her that high via sheer scaling, and i don't have the means to actually pinpoint the AP".
For example, assume x 2 and you get 9,8520220086487703797571902242816 x 10^60 J

Assume x 2,5 and get 1,5848078331945635251883302196993x 10^70 J

And it goes on.

So basically it's "That's the best feat that she scales from, and her actual AP is a complete guesswork, so have this as a reference"
So have an At Least do it!

Arrowverse: Low 2-C Speed Force and Speedster hax stomp. God forbid I bring up the Low 5-B reality warper.

MCU: Thanos snaps his fingers, Holy Mami doesn't feel so good.

Dragon Ball Super: Hakai.

Naruto: Izanagi, Kotoamatsukami, Izanami, Tsukuyomi, Infinite Tsukuyomi. Need I say more?

Mega Man X: Outsped, Outhaxed Outgunned.

Voltron: Legendary Defender: Casual planet-busting tech, MFTL fighters (Shiro, Zarkon and Lotor), and a Low 4-C giant robot with multiple weapons.

Dang, I guess I just love me some OP verses.

Almost positive that if Thanos doesn't have mind resistance (And i definitely don't see it on his profile) he will suddenly decide that he doesn't want to fight anymore.

Thought >>> Finger snap and that' ignoring that he is hundreds of times slower

Mand21 said:
Hunter x Hunter? She does it unless Nanika does her thing.
FMAB? She has a bit of trouble but ultimately does it? I mean, she blitzes everybody there.

No Game No Life? lol she gets restrained by Tet and loses to Blank in a game

One Punch Man? She gets one punched

Senran Kagura? She does it.

To Aru Majutsu no Index? If it weren't for the blitz she'd die agianst Touma. With it? Accelerator or Othinus takes the cake.

Aldnoah.Zero? She solos.
Actually, if we speed equalize, then she can only defeat Senran Kagura and Aldnoah.Zero, though I dunno AZ's actual tier and they might have something on Tier 6 (which may allow Inaho to intellectualstomp because he's infamous for defeating haxxed people who should stomp him)

Kaltias said:
Mand21 said:
which may allow Inaho to intellectualstomp because he's infamous for defeating haxxed people who should stomp him
Tfw that applies to Mami as well
He's not haxxed, though. Does she also do it through sheer strategy, not needing to get some immunity to it?

Mami in general tries to exploit the strength of an opponent against them.

Homura Akemi lost because she was trapped after time stopping her.

Kirika Kure was (almost) killed by an explosion that would have missed her if she avoided time slow.

Kyoko Sakura ended up taking extra damage due to her speed advantage because Mami turned the environment into a trap.

She also held her own against an enhanced version of Kyoko and herself (with the former spamming time stop)

The real cal howard said:
You sure this is Mami and not Batman?
A third prep god emerges

Earthbound: "The Form of Giegue attack was inexplicable!" minus the god tier, She kinda solo up until either Giygas or Ness, although don't Know how well she would do against Giegue.

Spongebob: "Everyone dies! The end..."- Patrick Star

SCP Containment breech: She kinda solos some SCP's, hopefully Peanut can snap her neck.

Twisted Metal: She wins Twisted Metal and solo literally half of the verse, up until Calypso. She makes a wish, Calypso screws with her wish because he's a Prick, she dies.

In a serious note though, what makes her so powerful, attack wise? Her profile is loaded but what are the selling points?

Invisible High 7-A durability (which is generally higher than the AP of anyone she is fighting) ribbons that wrap around you and null your powers.

Clones that explode into ribbons when you kill them, then wrap around you and null your powers.

But I mean, they have to wrap you first, right? Are the already nulling attacks mid-air, or are do they work by contact only (can someone destroy them mid-flight before they are hit)?

Contact

And they need to wrap you up pretty thoroughly. Homura had a ribbon wrapped around her leg the entire fight with Mami, and could use her powers just fine. It was only when they fully strung her up that she couldn't do anything.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Although worth noting, the power null can bypass magical girls p.null resistance.

So, it is not really a basic p.null.
At least Piccolo won't be yelling at you to dodge (oh wait). Just please don't be that one person that tries to shoot it.

Back