• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe is trying to solo your favorite verse. How does it go?

She also has a 15% (I think) chance of power nullifying via hitting you with any attack.

52,5% with Tiro Finale

Well, her ribbon shield can also block the piercing attack too. Hence why she has a win against Madoka.

We still have the untranslated stuff from production note, some untranslated stories from Magia Record, a 2-C outlier from Magia Report, and also the upcoming movie.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Well, her ribbon shield can also block the piercing attack too. Hence why she has a win against Madoka.
We still have the untranslated stuff from production note, some untranslated stories from Magia Record, a 2-C outlier from Magia Report, and also the upcoming movie.
THERE IS NO MOVIE. IT'S ALL A LIE. A CONSPIRACY. A FALSE HOPE

Btw, the main things that make Mami strong in verse are:

-Higher AP compared to almost everyone else (Given that she is pretty much as strong as a magical girl can be without being a walking outlier)

-Skill advantage against basically everyone

-Has ways to avoid taking damage despite being a glass cannon (forcefields, ribbon shields, attack reflection, duplicates that can fight for her) which go as far as blocking High 7-A attacks.

-Good power null (which can do the things mentioned above + revert a reality warped building back to its original state so that's cool)

So, with the current info I'll give my opinion on how my verses do.

Pokémo: Well. She tried.

League of Legends: She actually might tear up a lot of different champions. Her run will probably end against the Freljordian Sisters and she won't have a chance to get to the God Tiers like Aurelion Sol or the supreme being Nagakaborous.

StarCraft: Any of the main races take her down. They have millions of soldiers to throw at her and firepower far above her durability. The Zerg and Protoss probably won't even need to get involved. The Hiveminds and Heroes of the Zerg and Protoss, respectively, would utterly crush her before she has a chance to bind them at all. The God tiers blink or think and she is obliterated or her mind is shattered.

Nuclear Throne: She kinda cleans house here. Her only worry is Horror, since he is amorphous and uses radiation blasts powerful enough to kill things that eat radiation as a power source. If she can avoid that, she solos.

RuneScape: She is a pretty good adventurer to the world, but the moment she challenges the World Guardian or any of the gods, she is dead. That is assuming she doesn't get her soul eaten or existence void'd by the Spirit Beast.

Terraria: The kills... a lot here. The only things that can stop her would probably the Lunatic Cultist (and anyone stronger), with the humanoid characters still risking being power nulled. She has a good run, but can't solo it.

Rivals of Aether: She almost (if not outright does) solos. Only competition would be Orcane and Sylvanos, since both have insane body manipulation and wouldn't be caught by her ribbons. I don't think Orcane can win, but Sylvanos probably has a really close match.

Divinity: She wipes the lower tiers but the moment she meets the Source Masters she has her existence ripped out, destroyed, and eaten. If she draws the attention of the Divine or the God King she is even more boned than she already is.

Holy Mami would actually beat quite a lot of normal Pokemons with prep i'd say, the issue is that even the 7-As have a huge speed advantage (MHS to Sub-Rel is quite the speed gap) and the 6-Cs blitz even harder.

Taking into account Holy Mami she also has:

-basically limitless stamina;

-true self being an halo of light and her body being a fake one;

-witches' powers via doppel (which includes mind manip and reality warping);

-higher stats;

-abilities from memorias (which she also has in her magia record key), these include a chanche to ignite with every attack, statistic amplification, instintive reactions and likely mid regen.

With those powers she successfully solos Rivals of Aether and Nuclear Throne, gets farther in Pokemon and League of Legends, but still loses, in StarCraft the Protoss or Zerg will need to get involved, but she still loses, and in RuneScape, Terraria, and Divinity nothing changes.

Assaltwaffle said:
I always assume this is equal speed to prevent non-stop blitzes from both sides.
Speed is unequal. (SBA will apply here (Where it applies) (except the prep, obviously), just in case if anyone was confused)

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Speed is unequal.
I think it's better to consider both scenarios if you want to have speed unequal, as most of the comparisons either become "blitz" or "gets blitzed".

I mean Kyubey is the kind of wish granter that baits you into making a deal.

Calypso is more the insane reality warper kind.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I'm gonna use her most powerful form in this.

Puella Magi Verse: She took out the regular magical girls (with one obvious exeption) including the likes of MagiaRecord Madoka, but stops at to the like of Kanna Hijiri due sheer overwhelming hax.

Fairy Tail: Holy Mami potentially solo due to Witch Kiss.

Bleach: Holy potentially solo due Witch Kiss and Acausality to counter Yhwach's Almighty. Prep-time means helps with that.

One Piece: Holy Mami potentially solo due to Witch Kiss and prep-time.

Code Geass: If preps means that she know what her opponents capable of, She solo the verse. Otherwise, Lelouch might have a chance to mindhax her.

Danganronpa: Not even the Ultimate Bullshit can save them from her.

SPEED EQUALIZED ONLY
I still stands to this.

@Kal

I know, what I meant is that I don't think she would make a wish in a similiar situation again (this would be more of a Homura thing, but she still has seen the effects of Kyoko's wish so she won't be tricked so easily). She likely gets warped anyway if he's willing to kill (I doubt that the witches' reality warping is comparable in potency).

Btw worth pointing out that while Holy Mami likely beats Kazumi, that's mostly because the latter would hold back against Mami because she saved her life and all.

If both are going all out, Kazumi speaks gg (which is why Kanna beats her)

Mand21 said:
To Aru Majutsu no Index? If it weren't for the blitz she'd die agianst Touma. With it? Accelerator or Othinus takes the cake
LOL no

Speed Unequal or not any version of Mami Punishes Touma.

Korudo Daio said:
In Dragon Ball, the only person you'd need to kill her is Hit.

No Resistance to Time Manipulation c:
Too bad she's dealt with that. (But AP advantage still makes Hit win)

Regular Show for most part she would solo until we get into the high tiers

Call of Duty is Pretty much scerwed until Zombies comes into the mix where Monty oneshots her himself or has Primis deal with her

Assassin's Creed Solos with ease.

So hit can't one shot Holy Mami as her true self is intangible while in doppel, and afaik they don't resist mind manip right?

RKGenki said:
So hit can't one shot Holy Mami as her true self is intangible while in doppel, and afaik they don't resist mind manip right?
Hit has intangible attacks, himself. So, yes, he should be able to hit intangibles.

I think he purely phases. And I don't think Mami would have the same kind of intangibility, either.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I think he purely phases. And I don't think Mami would have the same kind of intangibility, either.
No, I mean he literally has intangible ki blasts and things like that, not just him phasing through stuff.

Kaltias said:
Holy Mami would actually beat quite a lot of normal Pokemons with prep i'd say, the issue is that even the 7-As have a huge speed advantage (MHS to Sub-Rel is quite the speed gap) and the 6-Cs blitz even harder.
This is pretty accurate. Only normals she'd have problems with w/prep (but won't lose) would be Lucario, and some Ghost/Psychic Types.

Then she runs into a bird...

No, I mean he literally has intangible ki blasts and things like that, not just him phasing through stuff.

Did said ki blast actually hit intangibles?

just updating my old coment.

She is soloed by Ainchase in Elsword. His Apostasia version spams EE that comes from a 2-B (Possibly High 2-A), has some bs levels of regen and other things.

Well, time to finish this up with all the verses on my page now.

Dark Souls: Dies when she starts having to fight tier 6es, also probably can't permakill unkindled and the like. They can get rid of her through soul manip.

Magic: The Gathering: Premending she's obliterated completely unintentionally by some 2A planeswalker or dragon who decided that they wanted some more power out of an area she happens to be in, postmending she still probably loses to the gatewatch, to say nothing of stuff like Bolas and the Eldrazi.

Bloodborne: Ressurection, tier 4s, passive madness manip, don't think this is going to work out.

Berserk (Verse): The Idea of Evil may be kinda hard to actually get to and hit, but besides that she should do fine against most of the other stuff. Not sure about Void, given his spatial stuff that just doesn't let attacks hit him, can't be bothered to look into it rn.

Darkest Dungeo: Given that as of now, we're scaling endgame characters to tier 5 (which I disagree with, but eh) and that rating comes from something emerging from the planet and destroying it, I don't think she's gonna clear. She does pretty well until encountering stuff like The Sleeper though.

Cthulhu Mythos: Dies to The Colour Out of Space for sure

Destiny: Can kill fodder enemies, likely killed by PC guardians, definitely dies to Hive gods, strong Vex, and other raid bosses.

Warhammer 40,000: She can kill space marines, weaker nids and orks, stuff like that, but I doubt that she'd beat a Custode, to say nothing of named characters.

Salt and Sanctuary: Cant permanently put down the PC, and the PC is physically tier 6 so ribbon incap won't work too well. Overall though, she does well in this verse, and can likely clear everyone else.

Hotline Miami: 9-B verse lol

Hollow Knight (Verse): Another 9-B verse, except this time its because everybody is tiny.

Super Smash Bros.: Assuming everyone's limited to stuff from Smash, she should beat all the non tier 2s.

The Legend of Zelda: Once again, with Mami AP is a consideration. Stuff is just physically too strong for her.

DOOM: She clears

Back