• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Malekith The Lame CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Draft for new page.

I'll answer some likely questions to be raised already:
"Why Unknown for physicals"
The dude has no feats of actually beating someone physically and all his fights with Thor end with him getting stomped horribly when Thor actually puts effort

"Why doesn't he have the Horn of The Wild Hunt"
He used it like only once, and then later on he calls the hunt without it with a regular command so

Malekith is officially supposed to be Spider-Man level (class 10) without using his magic to enhance himself, and Thing level (class 90) if he uses it. Although the handbooks are not very reliable, even for comparison purposes.

That “greatest sorcerer in all the realms” statement seems extremely iffy imo, is there seriously not anything else to justify him being 4-B?

If you can find it I'll do you
Otherwise no, I haven't found anything even for his magic lol

He clashed with Unworthy Thor in Thor Vol. 4 #1. Not 4-B, it’s 5-A, but still something.
I mean, Thor was more blocking his hit rather then straight up clashing
Also I should mention that in Iron Man Volume 5 several Mandarin ring users were ganging up on him and making him escape tf away from them so this feat could be an outlier lol

What do the rest of you think?

I know very little about him, but the draft seems good, do as you wish with AP, it all depends on the reliability and consistency of the comparison with Loki.

So eh can I update the page?
I don't AP has anything better to use so

Well, I think that keeping the 4-B statistics is extremely exaggerated. Except for that, it is probably fine.

@The_Impress

Didn't you create a profile page that scales from Malekith recently? That likely needs to be adjusted as well.

Anyway, what do you think we should do here?

Okay. That seems fine then. Officially he is only as physically strong as Spider-Man without using magic to shapeshift into a stronger form.

I doubt that tbf, Marvel Handbooks seem to believe Spider-Man is higher than what he is, or the ranking number he has, has VERY far ends. His ranking lists alot of characters who logically should be far stronger

Okay. The handbooks are unreliable, yes. Nowadays they are basically largely a way for Tom Brevoort to insert personal bias and revisionism regarding power levels.

man, this guy IS lame. either way, this should be good (after what's been discussed about ap is applied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back