• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majora's Mask Link vs Son Goku

BakiHanma18 said:
Surprisingly enough, it's still 0-0 as far as I can tell. MM Link has perception manipulation, teleportation, and mind reading, all of which stop Goku from oneshotting him. Goku has Instant Transmission Kamehameha, which takes too long to charge, allowing Link to foresee the attack and teleport away accordingly, and the Super Spirit Bomb, which might actually be the better option, as Link does have more time to react, but if this is launched, Link doesn't really have anywhere he can go or anything he can do. This, of course, is all in the instance that Goku even cares about him, which he currently has no reason to due to the Stone Mask's effect
When I was reading through this it just seemed like many of the things they could do to win contradicted each other giving me the impression that there isn't a definitive win condition.

BakiHanma18 said:
Wow, that's true! I actually hadn't notice how they kinda hard counter each other
Well I'm glad we can come to an agreement on that. Anyway yeah, I'll vote inconclusive for those reasons.

Going for inconclusive. Goku can kill Link by landing even a glancing blow while Link has defensive abilities that make it almost impossible to have an attack connect with his body.

Planck69 said:
Going for inconclusive. Goku can kill Link by landing even a glancing blow while Link has defensive abilities that make it almost impossible to have an attack connect with his body.
Noted

Just wanted to make mention of this just in case, MM Link is currently being put through a CRT.

Things being added:

Resistances against magic

Paralysis Inducement

Spatial Manipulation or Sealing

Possible Vibration Manipulation

Stealth Mastery

Telepathy w/Ocarina

Non-combat applicable precog/clairvoyance

Emphatic Manipulation with Saria's Song

Explosion Manipulation

Healing

Limited Animal Manipulation

Wood Manipulation

Holy Manipulation

Resistance to Corruption, Curses, Extreme Cold, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Emphatic Manipulation

Bypass resistance to curse/corruption

Back