• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majora's Mask Link vs Son Goku

BakiHanma18 said:
Alright, let's walk through this instead of saying Link stomps. First, why does Link "stomp"?
Goku literally cannot touch Link due to Link being a ghost. Goku doesn't have the ability to interact with Non-physical beings or Non-Corporeal beings, which Link is (The Hero's Shade). Due to Goku being unable to touch Link, Link is free to use any hax he has and there are some hax that Goku has no answer to.

Goku literally cannot touch Link due to Link being a ghost. Goku doesn't have the ability to interact with Non-physical beings or Non-Corporeal beings, which Link is (The Hero's Shade). Due to Goku being unable to touch Link, Link is free to use any hax he has and there are some hax that Goku has no answer to.

The Mafuba would still work, no?

Can the Mafuba seal ghosts? From what I've seen, it's worked on tangible beings and immortal beings, but I don't think it's ever been used on someone Non-Corporeal. I could be wrong, though.

Zeldasmash said:
Can the Mafuba seal ghosts? From what I've seen, it's worked on tangible beings and immortal beings, but I don't think it's ever been used on someone Non-Corporeal. I could be wrong, though.
I'll look, though I'm not sure there is a specific instance of it working on intangibles

BakiHanma18 said:
What about the Hakai?
In the manga, Beerus said that the Hakai doesn't work on immortals, which Link is. Also, Link resists Existance Erasure and Soul Manipulation and Goku's Hakai in the manga isn't Beerus level strong (plus in the manga, according to the wiki, he'd have to go UI to keep up with Link).

In the manga, Beerus said that the Hakai doesn't work on immortals, which Link is. Also, Link resists Existance Erasure and Soul Manipulation and Goku's Hakai in the manga isn't Beerus level strong (plus in the manga, according to the wiki, he'd have to go UI to keep up with Link).

True... well, unless someone else can think of anything, I've been convinced that this is in fact a stomp

Also, I haven't found an example of the Mafuba working on anything intangible, so I can't think of a win condition

If the manga is included, he has hakai which also works on ghosts as shown by Beerus. But I still vote Link FRA.

Okay, the OP has been edited to prevent a C Link stomp. He is no longer incorporeal, so will anyone change votes?

If you restrict Composite Link, the fight won't be added.

If you want the fight to be added, you should use another Link.

Zeldasmash said:
If you restrict Composite Link, the fight won't be added.

If you want the fight to be added, you should use another Link.
So should I replace Shade Link with another Link? So no more incorporeal, but still a fair fight?

If you want, you could replace Composite Link with Majora's Mask Link, A Link to the Past Link, Zelda 1 Link, Four Swords Link or Skyward Sword Link. All these are 3-A that you can try.

Zeldasmash said:
If you want, you could replace Composite Link with Majora's Mask Link, A Link to the Past Link, Zelda 1 Link, Four Swords Link or Skyward Sword Link. All these are 3-A that you can try.
God bless you, I'm changing to Majora's Mask Link

Or simply dont do Link vs Goku. Like, seriously, its boring at this point.

True... I mean it's a reason, but it's not really a GOOD reason without any detail... alright, until @Everynoob explains or someone else votes, it's 0-0

Back