• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majora Addition.

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
I dont have much free time at the moment to partake heavily in threads but this is probably uncontroversial that it should be quick enough to take care of within a few posts.

Majora should have afterimage creation. (Displayed all throughout the Incarnation). (Even more blatant in the original).
Light Manipulation (Can fire laser beams). (In the original they create trails of flames and bursts of fire so you could probably add Heat/Fire manip on top of this).
Statistic Amplification (Bulks up drastically in its "final" form).
Paralysis Inducement (His energy attacks can stun/shock a target).
Some input would be required but Weapon Creation/Creation/metal Manipulation (one of the three) for creating metal tops to attack Link.
Possession (This shouldn't even have to be explained).
Minor Acrobatics in Incarnation/Wrath.
Elasticity I'm pretty sure (it's elongated tendrils in Wrath).
Inorganic Physiology (Type 1) due to being a ******* piece of wood, on roids, with ludicrous black magic. Though this would only apply to its base form.
And Large Size Type 0 in Incarnation and especially Wrath (Link is like 4-5 times shorter than it, even while it's slouched)

Put Skull Kid in his notable equipment.

And resistance to heat (it's completely fine despite tanking the moon drop and emerging from the flames of the planetary destruction), possibly radiation/cold if we assume the entire planet was cracked like an egg though the last bit I'm not sure how we treat, heat though is blatant. There's a few minor ones if we include Hyrule Warriors but i don't think we count that even for supplementary evidence.

I was gonna say enhanced senses too but it seems someone already added it for my reasoning after my last small CRT (it was given the ok anyway).

And I forget to tag the thread, cool.

Last edited:
Two of those need input.

I'm simply unsure what it qualifies for. Is it weapon creation? Standard creation? Metal manip? I do not know, input to decide what it is is needed.

Also the cold/radiation resist.

Rest imo are extremely straightforward.

The metal tops are those tentacle thingies? Because they look like they are made of their body.

If they are metal, i'd say weapon creation for creating them and metal manipulation for having control over them, because i don't remember metal being that malleable, if not, just weapon creation is fine.

The metal tops are those tentacle thingies? Because they look like they are made of their body.

If they are metal, i'd say weapon creation for creating them and metal manipulation for having control over them, because i don't remember metal being that malleable, if not, just weapon creation is fine.
Metal, they make clinking sounds and have metal sfx like the swords in the game.

The tops make metal sounds but a lot of things do in this game, blocking a Deku Scrub's shot with a wooden shield makes that SFX (well in OOT, there's no wooden shield in MM), I think weapon creation's safer

Does anyone mind if I specify a few of Majora's abilities? He has abilities listed but it doesn't actually say WHY he has them. which is kinda vague. At a future point in time I'll add a gif gallery as well but busy atm, making some hq gifs atm would take a bit.

Actually, another thing of note, which I thought he already had.
But I think he should have space-time corruption, for corrupting the whole universe and all that shit, it's already mentioned in his range and was agreed upon to still be kept in the downgrade.

I have it written as Space & Time Corruption (Corrupted time, space and the heavens of Termina),

This fine? Preferably would like an ok from DDM in regards to this.

"We're the twin jugglers from the
Gorman Troupe! We're practicing
for the big carnival! It happens
once in a blue moon!

Or in this year's case, once in
a really, really scary, red-eyed
moon!

Ho! Ho! I hear it's gonna fall
harder than the way my clumsy
brother is always dropping our
juggling balls!"

Indirectly implies that normally, the moon isn't a giant scary as **** red eyed monster. It being a thing that's unique to that year.

"The moon's been kinda spooky
around here lately
. Have you
noticed it? I wonder if I'm the
only one who thinks so."

Again, implies the moon only recently became spooky. Plus a few other lines iirc.

Couple that with pictures in Termina showing a normal moon that would have predated Skull Kid getting Majora (such as the planned rocket trip, which has the moon in the plans be normal, also appeared normal in the story of the giants think there's a few more elsewhere too).

Among a few other things, I'm inclined to think the spooky as **** moon was a recent thing, probably created by Majora's Mask.

This is vague, and I don't think there's enough evidence to draw a proper conclusion but, I'm under the impression that Majora turned the original moon into what we see in game due to the lack of the normal moon and the implication the moon only recently turned into what we see in game. It's vague though so, would this work for everyone

"possibly transformed the moon into the moon we see in game", tacked onto his reality warping justification? It's not an ability he doesn't already have, it's just a bit extra reasoning as to why he has it.

If there's disagreement that's fine, I don't have enough free time right now to argue anything contentious so I'll concede now instead of later.

Last edited:
Yeah that does make sense. Besides, everyone in Termina would be insane if they had to look at that moon all year every year. More than they are already

Ok I'll add then.

Actually, another thing of note, which I thought he already had.
But I think he should have space-time corruption, for corrupting the whole universe and all that shit, it's already mentioned in his range and was agreed upon to still be kept in the downgrade.

I have it written as Space & Time Corruption (Corrupted time, space and the heavens of Termina),

This fine? Preferably would like an ok from DDM in regards to this.
Lol we go from "yo this dude has some weird metal tentacles, what should he be given" to "oh yeah, just a small thing, universal corruption, gotta make it clearer".

Btw agree with it.

Ok if it's all good, I'll add the accepted shit (already in progress), clarify a few powers, add a few links and because I'm on a Majora kick, adding a gallery because he deserves one.

About to publish edits (for the time being, I may go back and create a few tabbers, clarify a few more abilities plus those gifs).

But I changed Unrestricted Majora's melee attacks to Several meters (starts at 2m range) due to, well, its arms and legs being over 2m tall, they're over double Link's height, even Link's lowend height of like 1.27m, that's still 2.54m, and Majora's limbs are over double, probably closer to 3x his height. So whenever Majora throws a kick (which he does), that kick is extended closer to, if not over, 3m, not sub 2m, which is what extended melee range is.
It's straightforward and something I noticed when editing.

Anyway, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Majora
We good?

Lolipop did some cleanup, so we should be all good now.

Back