• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Pre-Timeskip P&A Section Revision

Onto my second or third to last revision for Pre-Timeskip Toriko, I'd like to completely revise his power and agility section.

This sandbox outlines all of his abilities that i found during my read through and I have provided links and references for each listed ability. If there are abilities that you would like added please feel free to let me know and I can add it to the sandbox.

Pretty short crt since there isn't much to change.

Considering the amount of linked text in the justifications, I think it would really benefit from being bullet-pointed.

Looks good.

Also agree with Damage regarding the bullet point formatting, it would look better, provide clearer distinctions and wouldn't look out of place compared to our newly revised profiles, which all use the bullet point formatting.

I think his Reactive Evolution there should be Technique Mimicry instead.

He also did it with Sunny at one point.

Toriko should have Energy Projection and Creation too, for the Meal Fit For A King combination attack he performs with the other Four Kings; emitting energy and then using it to create a all-consuming creature.

Weapon Creation is also appropriate considering all the Forks and Knives he creates.

Toriko should have Energy Projection and Creation too, for the Meal Fit For A King combination attack he performs with the other Four Kings; emitting energy and then using it to create a all-consuming creature.

Weapon Creation is also appropriate considering all the Forks and Knives he creates.
Those have been added.

Back