• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT 2: The Lost Levels

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Sorry. I forgot that I should lock those profiles again. Is it fine if I do so now?

Oh alright, I locked Tribe of the Ancients. And also don't mind editing the specific profiles that needed to be edit regarding perception manipulation?

Dino prefers one thread at a time, but I'll fine the scan for that last thing.

A majority of this stuff here is mostly going on for discussion. Zone Speed is taken care of, Low 2-C is for others to discuss, Culex/Wish Granting will be something I will work on.

Can I propose more stuff to add since we don't have much here?

I'd suggest passive Sealing, Soul Manipulation, and Curse Manipulation resistances for a Mario with even a single Crystal Star in his possession, as the Four Heroes who faced the Shadow Queen previously had been able to passively resist her curse to seal their souls away in the Black Chests when in close proximity and possession of their Crystal Stars.

I also apparently heard the Crystal Stars/Shadow Queen have statements revolving around effecting the heavens or something? I still haven't found it, but if I do it may be more support for the Low 2-C stuff.

Dimentio and Count Bleck stuff mentioned in the Dimentio CRT should also be part of the growing list of supporting Low 2-C feats as well.

Can someone make a change to Mario's profile? For his ability sections, can someone swap a few of his abilities? Some of the powers that are in his base tabber should be in his power-ups tab instead. It's been something that's been bothering me for a while since it isn't an ability that he can do in base.

Oh, and considering Dimentio can create his own dimension as well as manipulate dimensions, and the dimensions in game are apparently universe-sized, would this also support Low 2-C Dimentio?

Though maybe that's more of a question for the other thread.

I do not know. What do the rest of you think?

Foxthefox1000 said:
Oh, and considering Dimentio can create his own dimension as well as manipulate dimensions, and the dimensions in game are apparently universe-sized, would this also support Low 2-C Dimentio?
What evidence is there that Dimension D is universe sized + a separate timeline? Also manipulating a dimension is very vague and doesn't grant Low 2-C without more context.

Before I get into Fate hax and that, can we first clean up Mario's and possibly others profiles? By that I mean just give them different tabbers for base abilities and equipment. I've already fixed Mario's in my blog (ignore the fate manipulation). Additionally I might give him minor new abilities if I can bring them on this thread.

What evidence is there to suggest Dimension D isn't universe-sized? The seperate worlds you go into in the game are all called dimensions and they also have 2D and 3D space within them. Bestovious (dimension-flip guy) also states there are beings watching from another dimension, clearly implying more than just your simple 3D space or the dimension in context toward the worlds. But it's whatever. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. We can ignore a whole lot of potential Tier 3-2 stuff for Mario but yet apply upgrades to other verses for exactly one feat. Other cases of people sustaining universes with their presence or magic have others scale to Low 2-C but Wario scaling is "reality warping" despite a direct universe statement like Majora isn't the same exact case. Not to mention Rudy was gonna rule the Music Box World and then Wario's world, and the Music Box had stars within it so "world" probably implies more than just a planet here. Then there's the Bomberman crossover as well.

But again, whatever. I'll just continue to look for ******* abilities for Mario because at least those will get accepted.

But I'm sure.

Press A Button to slip between the very fabric of space and flip between 2D and 3D! Well, what do you think? Mind blowing, isn't it? What is this A Button I speak of? I assure you that if we are being watched in another dimension... Those beings will understand.
https://youtu.be/5fWaVe7R3SE

At 22:38.

It's clearly about the player.

@Fox The difference between Mario and other verses is that Mario has one of the largest amounts of media of any verse. Consistency is a lot harder to achieve in verses like this. That being said, I do think there are enough legit tier 2 feats for a "possibly Low 2-C" for high tiers.

@Ant Pretty much everything in the OP needs further discussion/agreement.

Okay. I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Shouldn't Mario be at genius level in intelligence since he's a doctor who invented the Megavitamins that can instantly cure any virus through the right combination and also outsmarted archaeologists and scientists during his vacation to Pi'illo Island, solving the very mystery that left the aforementioned people scratching their heads?

Back