• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT 2: The Lost Levels

Oh, minor thing actually. Mario has a resistance to Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manipulation and Transmutation in base, via not being paralysed by Bowyer's arrows, resisting the effects of the Dreambeats and resisting Kamek/Magikoopa magic respectively.

Actually, there's a rule about resisting status ailments simply because of some in game RNG system, and that only equipment designed to resist it is valid. But if it's not added on the equipment section it's fine to add those. There is definitely equipment to resist those in the game.

He should also resist ice manipulation since he broke out of it in Double Dash.

But besides those 4 things, the rest of the new abilities we found can be saved for a future CRT after the move

Mario resists all those things outside of the RPG battle system. First one is in the overworld map in the forest maze, second one's from a cutscene and the third one is just from the platformers. Not sure if being frozen but then breaking out of it is resistance; if it was it'd be resistance to cold temperatures which Mario already has.

I can add the resistances

There are a few (who am I kidding, A LOT) of new abilities I am going to be adding for Mario that is currently in my blog. If anyone wishes to see it, you can do so by going to the Mario Discussion Thread and seeing my comment.

We are almost out of posts. Have all the agreed upon changes been applied here?

Back