• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT 2: The Lost Levels

Fate needs a bit more approval before being added, since it was brought up fairly late into the last thread.

He said the Yoshi Story feat was legit as well, and I believe he later conceeded the Mario Sunshine feat was fine. That being said, almost everyone else unanimously agreed with the 4-A feats.

For the Yoshi Story feat he suggested using the Cloud Jin boss fight to justify it being 4-A since the fight has a actual starry background as opposed to the stars being drawings. I also don't think he rejected the stuff about Wiggler saying the realms created by Power Stars have several stars in them (Thinking about it, I don't think he talked about that specific feat at all).

Alright, but take care not to make any grammatical or spelling errors.

I also forgot Donkey Kong was also on the list of profiles that needed to be unlocked, which I have unlocked for the upgrades to happen.

We pretty much excepted the flattening feats as acceptable Regenerationn stuff. And them dying from other stuff is game mechanics.

I've already brought up my issues with the regen feats on Bowser's sandbox.

I think I finished all of the profiles that were originally locked. Also, yeah I would prefer if people tone it down on the vs threads.

I wanna just double check the pages that were locked if that's alright

Quick question: Does Bowser need a Low 2-C with preparation and a grand star key, given his Low 2-C prep is due to the grand star? Also technically Bowser having the star rod/dream stone is due to prep as well.

I don't mind a prep time key, but the 4-A upgrades were simple enough to be applied but double checking is good before I lock them up for now. Still feel like Dino is the one we need before other stuff however. Also, it seems it's with various artifacts, not prep time.

But yeah, I'm starting to doubt the star rod thing.

That's still prep. He didn't mean to swallow the dream stone, he only did that because it was destroyed.

I was just saying that "Low 2-C via preparation" is superfluous.

@DDM I've checked all the profiles that were locked before. Only other thing I wanted to bring up is that out of all the 4-A feats, Paper Mario's is the one I'm iffy about. Not sure if it should stay on PM's profile or not.

I removed the Paper Mario feat from both Mario pages. With no context or support whatsoever, it's more logical to believe he simply warped them into a new location, rather than outright creating one. I also removed the Star Rod section on Bowser's page. The Star Spirits did not create the Dream Depot nor the dream worlds within them and suggesting the latter conflicts with the function and origin of the location. Hosting minigames does not equate to creating a multiverse and just because we don't know who or what created the world, doesn't mean we should credit them for its creation. That's manipulating dialouge to achieve absurd wank. With that being said, you can lock the pages now.

Dino Ranger Black said:
I removed the feat PM feats from both Mario pages. With no context or support whatsoever, it's more logical to believe he simply warped them into a new location, rather than outright creating one. I also removed the Star Rod section. The Star Spirits did not create the Dream Depot nor the dream worlds within them as suggesting the latter conflicts with the function and origin of the location. Hosting minigames does not equate to creating a multiverse and just because we don't know who or what created the world, doesn't mean we should credit them for its creation. That's manipulating dialouge to achieve absurd wank. With that being said, you can lock the pages now.
Yikes, you clearly didn't read what I've sent. Occams Razor would go to my side. Another piece of evidence that Paper Mario created this realm is that it completely disappears once the attack is over. So where exactly is he sending them if the realm is gone? I also said that this doesn't just refer to the mini-games. "Fun-filled games" literally refers to the stages, which are dreams. This is evidence that they have hinted in them being the reason as to who makes the realms. Really I'm just repeating myself here.

Repeat yourself as much as you like, in the end it's not only invalid due to the lack of proper support to your argument, it's just utter wank in an attempt to make a character stronger than ever applied which I'm grown tired of. Your example of the realm "being gone" is just a mere case of teleporting forward and back. This is no different from the way Millenium Star teleported the cast into a toy box. And yes, they are referring to the minigames and minigames only because the Star Spirits do not create dreams nor the Dream Depot. It was never even closely implied such. You are using a mere quote and fabricate it into something completely out of context. The Star Spirits simply host minigames within the dream worlds the cast travels into. They didn't create entire dimensions just to make minigames. No more deabte.

I would highly appreciate it if there is someone who can arrange and organize the main page of this verse because it looks like a complete mess with all the profile pages people are unnecessarily flooding this verse and the wiki in general with.

By all means, take you time. Just as long the page gets properly organized. I'm just displeased with how it is now after years of me and Ryu organizing the page before the inflation of members due to the whole Google+ fiasco.

Tbf the Mario cast in Mario Party do have the ability to create their own Boards and crap.

But whatever.

As for Low 2-C stuff, Wario has Black Jewel and Mario scales from him and he also had a crossover with Bomberman. Bowser was stated to have survived the universal reset, and it's cleary implied by him being the only character shaken up in the ending of Galaxy 1 - that is, holding amd shaking his head as well as stumbling when trying to stand. Supports the Prima Guide's statement well. If we treat dreams as universal in size, then anything regarding dreams like Mouser and Wart in SMB2 would have Low 2-C AP. Crafted World has the Sundream Stone as well. Then there's the Megabug stuff, maybe Culex shit if we want to get into THAT again, the Paper Mario crap, and Bowser who was going to destroy the dreams in the Dream Depot.

Also, if Power Stars are treated as equal to Lumas or even superior to them, then shouldn't a Grand Star be approaching 3-B range given a single Luma can create an entire Galaxy? Hell, Grand Star Bowser was already labeled Low 2-C and Mario beat the guy multiple times in Galaxy 2 lmao.

And hell, in Dream Team, can't Antasma send individual Nightmare Orbs at you and all?

But whatever. I'm only supplying. Don't want to debate

But uh, how is Zone Speed not a time slow when it effects the crowds, the time in challenge modes, and the official website even called it a form of time manipulation?

Big yikes, sorry if I sound agressive folks. But I'm honestly getting tired of this, it's become annoying. So pardon me.

@Dino I love how are you aren't actually countering anything I say. You want to know what I see? A majority of this is completely irrelevant. You want to say I don't have enough evidence, despite the fact that your claim outright has more assumptions than mine? That's pretty bullshit. You claim it's teleporting back and forth with no supporting evidence. Despite the realm OUTRIGHT disappearing when the attack is over. In several trio attacks such as this one, we can see cardboard. Which is more associated with Paper Mario and some even display just a small room. Unless you want to tell me Paper Mario teleported them to there as well. What does this example have to do what this. I don't know how someone blatantly sending someone to somewhere is comparable to somone hitting the floor, the page turning, and the realm disappearing as soon as the attack is over. I'm sorry but your arguments require so much more assumptions it's not even funny. Add that with no supporting evidenced, I fail to see this as a legitimate argument.

Saying they created the mini-games only because they don't create dreams isn't an argument. "So the Star Guards prepared for their guests' arrival by creating fun-filled games for them to play." Hm, I wonder what the cast mainly plays on. Oh wait, dreams. Not only are the stages you play on dreams, but all of them are altered to represent a board game like in other Mario Party games. Never did I say they created dimensions just to create mini-games, don't put words in my mouth. The Star Spirits either went to a pre existing dream and changed its structure, or they created new dreams for the cast to have boards. Not to mention they have vast knowledge on what the Dream Depot is, which is only supporting evidence. You don't get to decide on what to keep what not to keep.

Now, I would prefer if you would stop that arrogant talk. You're essentially just now calling me a Mario wanker now, and someone who's joined only because of G+ getting taken down. Despite me joining before that even happened. I don't give a damn if you've spent years trying to keep it "organized" when there are issues people can point out. This isn't a verse exclusive to you and isn't one that only allows you to decide the changes. If you're displeased because someone is making Mario 4-A, then that's how it goes. Not everything is going to go your way. Telling people to stop making pages because it "floods" the page is a huge no no. People can make profiles whenever they desire.

Mini-rant over, I shall now procrastinate.

@Dat One Weeb, okay, that is moderately harsh. I do agree that you're not one of those people who migrated from Google+ and you're definitely one of the cooler Mario supporters here. That being said, Mario supporters here are generally pretty chill even if not all of them agree with the ratings.

Also, Dino was fine with the 4-A upgrades and honestly he himself proposed 4-A a long time ago before Azathoth took apart some of those feats. But it's just some of the reasons are what he found iffy not so much the tiers.

And speaking of Dream Depot, even if the Star Spirits built the Dream Depot, that could be interpreted as creating universes one by one as opposed to all at once. Albeit it does so at rapid speeds and constantly gets faster and faster, but that's more so the Depot's feat rather than the Star Spirits. And what Dino is trying to say is that Star Spirits appear more like scientists of observers rather than creator gods.

I will say that you both do make good points and that there are some details I agree more with Dino and others I agree with Dat.

Back