• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major CRT for the SMB franchise

@DDM Just a quick question about the ancients intelligence. Going by what you said for super genius needing to make tier 2 technologies does that mean that the purity heart doesn't count as evidence? or are we not counting the four sages when discussing the ancients profile?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
And Supergenius is reserved for characters who can craft Tier 2 or above reality warping technologies from scratch. Extrodinary Genius is basically the mind of a futuristic super computer. And Genius is basically what the worlds smartest people who ever lived IRL are.
Nothing about the definition says it requires tier 2 reality warping technologies, and requiring tier 2 sounds ludicrous to me. Hell, Lum (Urusei Yatsura) is one of the examples given and that verse doesn't go above tier 4.

Lum can craft alternate customised realities if I remember correctly.

As far as I can tell from the profile, those realities are only the size of a classroom, and as such I don't think could count for tier 2.

I meant that as an example, not that it was a requirement. But Supergenius basically means being able to casually craft master-pieces that have "Out of this world" functions. With Tier 2 or above levels of reality warping being a prime example.

If it requires many years to construct stuff like that, it would be extraordinary genius. And also, It needs to be clear that crafting the reality warping devises also requires them doing it through scientific intellect and not stuff like forming Tier 2 magical artifacts. Pure Hearts are more like magical artifacts rather than technology.

Lum can basically create devices that warp reality any way she wants at the drop of a hat. That is enough to qualify, even though she lacks common sense otherwise.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
A profile for the Spritelings is WIP, and then I think we're addressing Rosalina last.

So how's the Spriteling page coming along? As well as the Rosalina updates?

Edit: Nvm, I suppose DRB may double check to see if everything's up to date.

Not much, the only thing left are a couple abilities that the Pixl Queen should and shouldn't which I am currently discussing with DRB as of now. Other than that, this thread is complete.

Back