• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know this has already been tried before, but I may as well give it a shot.

much of the stuff I mention will be in this video

The Feat/Statement
So basically, Black Shadow wants to reverse the Big Bang, and create a new universe made out of evil. To do this, he needs all 6 reactor mights, but he never ends up succeeding.

However, what he does manage to do is slowly shrink the universe with just three. See here:

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 2.24.31 PM

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 2.24.53 PM
So we can see that even without all 6 reactor mights, Black Shadow can slowly shrink the universe/reverse the big bang with 3 reactor mights. Even if its a tiny amount, this should at least be around High 3-A, or maybe even Low 2-C. This shows that individual reactor mights are strong on their own, they don't have to be together to all the sudden gain a massive powerboost. Unlike how each individual piece of the triforce isn't as strong when separated.
Low 2-C may be a stretch, but It should at least be High 3-A as being able to reverse an infinitely expanding force (albiet slightly) should still be at least High 3-A.

Now, if we really want to low ball it, we can see that one of the effects of the dark matter reactor spinning is two planets colliding at high speeds:

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 2.23.16 PM

At a bare minimum, this should be a 5-B feat.

To those that may ask why Black Shadow didn't do this earlier, since he had 2 reactor mights, its probably because he would be able to cause more havoc with one extra reactor might on his side. That, and also probably PIS.

How it applies to the characters
At around 14:00, we can see Captain Falcon stopping the Dark Matter Reactor from spinning, and at around 15:43, Ryu Suzakyu was able to overload the Dark Matter Reactor with Boost Fire: Full Power.

This further supports my claim that they have the necessary energy to be able to stop, and even overload the Dark Matter Reactor, which was slowly shrinking the universe.

Also, Since Captain Falcon technically has a composite profile, he would technically be in possession of 3 reactor mights, which further supports my claim.

Conclusion
Basically, any vehicle that is powered by a reactor might, or any characters that can scale to reactor mights should at least be High 3-A, if not Low 2-C. (which would include Captain Falcon, Blood Falcon, Ryu Suzakyu, and Black Shadow).

If one reactor might alone is too much of a highball, then we can safely say that this tier applies to those that have at least two reactor mights, which would be everyone just listed but Blood Falcon.

If even that is too much of a high ball, then we can say that characters who possess 3 or more reactor mights are that tier. (which would just be the same characters I mentioned.)

If somehow even THAT is too high, then at a bare minumum, these characters should be 5-B as shown previously.

I'm not sure if the feat is High 3-A or Low 2-C, it seems far lower to me.

However I agree that they should scale to it in some way; overpowering a Might Reactor is one of the justification on Black Shadow's profile.

Also, in this episode, Black Shadow trapped Zoda (and later Ryu/Falcon via the Blood Falcons) in what they call "Dark Space", where they needed 3 Mighty Reactor to escape from.

We also have to remember that with all 6, not only was black shadow going to reverse the big bang, he was going to create a new one to make a universe born of evil. As I have already shown, individual might reactors are strong on their own, and do not need other might reactors to suddenly boost their power. And 1/6th of High 3-A, or Low 2-C is still High 3-A and Low 2-C, albiet on the very low end (if thats even possible.)

even if black shadow couldn't overpower a might reactor, it should still scale to the machines that can withstand the force of them.

I think it should more be 3-A than High 3-A (I don't remember the universe being said to be infinite) but yeah.

And he could overpower a might creator so he definitely scale yeah. With Hyper Zoda being weaker it should also give him a little more scaling with Blood Falcon shenanigans.

Oh, my bad. Well in that case it would be anywhere from Low 2-C to High 3-B. I'll look for more of Black shadow's statements.

I feel like in order for it to be Low 2-C in the first place, there has to be some indication that both space and time are involved in the process of reversing the Big Bang, but I honestly kinda forgot where the Big Bang itself would be in terms of tiering so you might be right about that. But besides that, if it's a gradual process as opposed to a nearly instantaneous one, I don't know if it's enough to qualify for a tier that high, but that's just me. Good luck on this though, it seems like you put a good bit of effort into this.

I do not know if this is a reliable way to tier the characters, and not if it would be an outlier either. You should ask some other staff members to comment here.

I'll try to ask some people who know more about the series by looking on the list

nvm there is literally no one lol

If it's undoing what the big bang did, then it'll be low 2-C. The big bang literally created all of time and space.

Black Shadow is undoing what the big bang did (albiet slightly) with 3 reactor mights. With all 6, he plans to completely reverse the big bang, and create a new universe out of evil.

I have online classes atm, so ill ask some staff when I have some time

Honestly, this feels like a 3-A feat. Assuming said universe is infinite in size and not just infinitely expanding then there's no way this would be able to destroy the entire universe. It's doing a finite amount of damage to an infinite structure continously, so it'll never actually destroy the universe with just 3.

Is it stated anywhere if said universe is infinitely expanding or not?

Is any of this effecting the Space-Time Continuum? Because, if not, then it's not Low 2-C.

here at 6:20 black shadow states that the universe is still expanding, implying infinitely expanding.

I'm not sure about the space-time part. But there is some possible Law manipulation, as Black shadow states he wants to "create a universe out of evil."

And I accidentally thought that Big Bangs were High 3-A rather than 3-A/Low 2-C

I think that we need a bit more staff input. You can ask some discussion moderators and administrators for help.

Its also worth noting that black shadow was stopping the expansion of the big bang using 3 might reactors, and slowly reversing it.

He also planned to create a new big bang with all 6 might reactors. so 1 might reactor should be equal to the power of 1/6th of a big bang.

Wait are 6 reactors exactly as powerful as 1 reactor times 6 or is it like the Triforce where the whole thing is much more powerful than the sum of its parts?

More likely than not, 1 might reactor is as strong as 1/6th of the combined might of 6 of them for reasons I have mentioned. (3 alone can slowly reverse the big bang)

Antvasima said:
I think that we need a bit more staff input. You can ask some discussion moderators and administrators for help.

Okay. Here is a list of all our staff members:

VS Battles Staff

You can ask some discussion moderators and administrators.

I'm not too knowledgeable on the F-Zero Anime, but I'm unsure about shrinking the Universe being a qualification for 3-A. And it does seem like something that would probably be an outlier. The question IMO would be the method and/or was it his own power or a tool used? The merging of two planets if Black Shadow has done that actually does look pretty good.

Don't have enough time to watch the whole video ATM or read through every single post, but I have skimmed through it.

Back