• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image0.jpg
Where does come from the 1/100th statement?

The Garlic Jr. Saga has an entire sequence showing the movie tho
Fusion Reborn is probably more akin to Cooler's Revenge than Deadzone tbh
Cooler's Revenge only has Goku seemingly not controlling Super Saiyan and that's a nonissue in the long run

Fusion Reborn has Gohan as the Great Saiyaman on Earth even though he should be in the Kaioshin Realm

In fact I'm pretty sure Fusion Reborn shows humans alive even though they should be dead to Super Buu's Human Extinction attack

The only reason Dead Zone and Fusion Reborn are accepted as canon is because they're acknowledged/referenced by the anime, despite their extreme inconsistencies

Fusion Reborn being canon is absolutely dumb and should be removed from the TOEI timeline ASAP.

It literally assumes Goku and Vegeta are still dead after the defeat of Buu.

Fusion Reborn being canon is absolutely dumb and should be removed from the TOEI timeline ASAP.

It literally assumes Goku and Vegeta are still dead after the defeat of Buu.
Are you STILL insistent that it takes place after the Buu Saga? My guy the Daizenshuu literally puts it after Super Saiyan 3 and before Super Buu goes wild
Btzey3W.png

The only reason Dead Zone and Fusion Reborn are accepted as canon is because they're acknowledged/referenced by the anime, despite their extreme inconsistencies
I mean, while that's true, one had an anime arc following it's story, and the other got a reference in one of Vegeta's lines, don't think they're the same.

I mean, while that's true, one had an anime arc following it's story, and the other got a reference in a guidebook, don't think they're the same.
Fair point, though Goku and Vegeta's dialogue in both Z and GT reference Fusion Reborn. While inside of Buu, Goku alludes to the Fusion Dance and Vegeta picks up on exactly what he's talking about, already being well aware of it, then declines, because he doesn't want to do it a second time. And later on, in GT, Vegeta brings it up, and Goku says he's happy to hear him saying it, because he previously said it twice that he does not want to use that fusion method ever again

That's more canon acknowledgement than Bojack Unbound, which has no contradictions at all

That just throws another wench at the idea of the hybrids and Super Buu scaling to 2-C, they have zero showings and the ones they do have them barely keeping up with SS1 Goku at 1/100th capacity.
Super Buu doing better than the Hybrids puts a wrench in this idea. And the 1/100 thing should be taken with a grain of salt considering how unsupported it is without the clone scaling being viable

That just throws another wench at the idea of the hybrids and Super Buu scaling to 2-C, they have zero showings and the ones they do have them barely keeping up with SS1 Goku at 1/100th capacity.
It’s more like Toei has more PIS then we originally thought also just cause they were only 1/100 however doesn’t mean they would had been stronger outside of Super Buu

Last edited:
IMO the most consistent scaling would still be to keep the post vegito scaling but downgrade Anyone explicitly below Buuhan to SS3 Gokus Fusión Reborn feat 3-C +

Super Buu 3-C
SS3 Gotenks 3-C
Ultímate Gohan 3-C
Buutenks 3-C
Buuhan 2-C
Kid Buu 2-C
End of Buu saga Goku Base-SS2 3-C
SS3 Goku 2-C
End of Buu saga Vegeta 3-C across the board.

Ultimate
IMO the most consistent scaling would still be to keep the post vegito scaling but downgrade Anyone explicitly below Buuhan to SS3 Gokus Fusión Reborn feat 3-C +

Super Buu 3-C
SS3 Gotenks 3-C
Ultímate Gohan 3-C
Buutenks 3-C
Buuhan 2-C
Kid Buu 2-C
SS3 Goku 2-C
im ok with this except how Ult Gohan would be 3-C when he should be 2-C. Gohan beat the shit out of Super Buu without even trying and Ult Gohan > SSJ3 Goku

Last edited:

Super Buu 3-C
SS3 Gotenks 3-C
Ultímate Gohan 3-C
Buutenks 3-C
Buuhan 2-C
Kid Buu 2-C
SS3 Goku 2-C
what are we gonna do about the ultimate gohan vs base goku B.S? Isn't gohan still implied to be above goku in the buu saga, so shouldn't gohan scale too?

what are we gonna do about the ultimate gohan vs base goku B.S? Isn't gohan still implied to be above goku in the buu saga, so shouldn't gohan scale too?
No he shouldn't, with the statements of Anime Kid Buu be the strongest form it retroactively retcon the notion of Ultimate Gohan be stronger than SSj3 Goku.

Ultimate

im ok with this except how Ult Gohan would be 3-C when he should be 2-C. Gohan beat the shit out of Super Buu without even trying and Ult Gohan > SSJ3 Goku
Base Super Buu isn't 2-C though, and for Toeiverse Ultimate Gohan's only considered stronger than Fat Buu fight SSJ3 Goku who's still 3-C. The 2-C SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu from the final fight are considered stronger than everyone but Vegito.

Base Super Buu isn't 2-C though, and for Toeiverse Ultimate Gohan's only considered stronger than Fat Buu fight SSJ3 Goku who's still 3-C. The 2-C SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu from the final fight are considered stronger than everyone but Vegito.
Ok where did u get that only Ultimate Gohan is only stronger than Fat Buu and not Super Buu….plz don’t forget that Super Buu >> Fat Buu

Ok where did u get that only Ultimate Gohan is only stronger than Fat Buu and not Super Buu….plz don’t forget that Super Buu >> Fat Buu
That's not what I said, but that he's only stronger than Fat Buu fight SSJ3 Goku (that version), who's 3-C. 2-C SSJ3 Goku comes from the version from the fight with Kid Buu, who in Toeiverse is the strongest Buu, so it's not usable to give Gohan a 2-C key.

That's not what I said, but that he's only stronger than Fat Buu fight SSJ3 Goku (that version), who's 3-C. 2-C SSJ3 Goku comes from the version from the fight with Kid Buu, who in Toeiverse is the strongest Buu, so it's not usable to give Gohan a 2-C key.
Yeah but I’m saying hell where did ya get that though cause Ult Gohan is stronger than SSJ3. He was portrayed and said to to bring one in manga and toeiverse

EDIT: is that list above for just manga or just anime ver.?

Yeah but I’m saying hell where did ya get that though cause Ult Gohan is stronger than SSJ3. He was portrayed and said to to bring one in manga and toeiverse

EDIT: is that list above for just manga or just anime ver.?
The list above is Toeiverse (anime) only, where SSJ3 Goku from the Kid Buu fight is indeed considered stronger than Ultimate Gohan due to the Anime only scaling of Kid Buu being the strongest Buu (stronger than even Buuhan) and Goku being on nearly par with him. In the Anime, Gohan's only stronger than the suppressed SSJ3 Goku who fought Fat Buu, hence he only gets a 3-C key. Does that make more sense?

The list above is Toeiverse (anime) only, where SSJ3 Goku from the Kid Buu fight is indeed considered stronger than Ultimate Gohan due to the Anime only scaling of Kid Buu being the strongest Buu (stronger than even Buuhan) and Goku being on nearly par with him. In the Anime, Gohan's only stronger than the suppressed SSJ3 Goku who fought Fat Buu, hence he only gets a 3-C key. Does that make more sense?
I'm so glad that the scaling makes way more sense in the manga than in the anime.

Um I could had sworn there was a guide that said Gohan was the strongest non-fusion character in Buu saga after Uiltimate form was revealed

Also. What thread was it accepted as Kid Buu being the “strongest” Buu version? like imagine additional power source gets taken away and u just end up being….stronger then that? Not only that but I thought it was because he was the most reckless out of all the Buu’s since he got nothing but murder on his mind

Yeah, didn't quite agree with Kid Buu upscaling from Buuhan and by extension effecting Goku and Vegeta.

I’m pretty sure doing away with post vegito scaling just ends up with everyone being 4-B until Buuhan, 3-B Fusion Reborn featwould become a supporting feat at best since SS3 Goku would have been 2-C all along and no longer be scalable to anyone.

I’m pretty sure doing away with post vegito scaling just ends up with everyone being 4-B until Buuhan, 3-B Fusion Reborn featwould become a supporting feat at best since SS3 Goku would have been 2-C all along and no longer be scalable to anyone.
So be it, its not like this verse never had massive tier jumps before, just look at DBS.

Back