• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu is not just 4-B, so why is still ranked that.

And please, calm down, no meed to make a fuss over something like this.

This again? Been over this so many times now.

What you posted states buu destroyed hundreds of planets/stars over a few years, and buu vs basil is an ouutlier for buu.

I do not see the word µÿƒþ│╗ (word used formerly to say Galaxy), Non canon Buu is Multi Solar System, Canon buu is Still Solar System

But didn't Daizenshuu say that Buuhan was going to rip apart the space-time continuum in his tantrum? And didn't the kais in the manga recognize Kid Buu as a threat to the Universe. I'm sure that Old Kai or Kibito Shin said that at the rate that Kid Buu was causing destruction the Universe would be destroyed within their lifetimes. I know it is sort of retconed about shinjin lifespans but if Buu was just Solar System level then I don't think that Shin would be so worried or think of Buu as no more of a threat that Cell.

Although it is not a bad idea to get the page properly translate (does anyone on VS Battle know japanese and can interpret this page?)

Relying on Japanese manga just to try and upgrade a character isnt always a good move.

Theres absolutely 0 legitimate reason to not use the english version of the actual manga books.

It's just that english translations can get it wrong sometimes or can leave things out, and I thought VS Battles uses the original manga which means that everybody got all of the original japanese manga and collaborating together to interpret and translate. and that page for the thumbnail is in Japanese, and I did request is to but interpretally translated

Back