• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maid from Heaven - Sakuya Izayoi (Boundaries of the Mirror) vs Aizawa (Paraiso Saga)

They're known for being quite flat but... I got nothing. Let's just fight.

The maid versus the The tourist

8-C Tierring used, speed ... is not equalized. Battlefield is at a random mountain. Who wins?

"They're known for being quite flat."

Sakuya: (Ôò»┬░Ôûí┬░)Ôò»´©Á Ôö╗ÔöüÔö╗

Anyway hrm...I feel Aizawa has a slightly better chance of winning. I'll give my reasons later tho as I'm multitasking atm.

Aizawa's advantage is in her really fast short burst speeds which can catch Sakuya off gaurd. Sakuya really gets serious with her magical techniques and time manipulating abilities quickly though so who knows. It really depends on when Sakuya realizes how much of a threat she is where she pulls out her intense magic though I feel Aizawa migh be able to get a good hit in. I'm gonna route for Aizawa because of that, also not to mention much faster movement speed which can let her run circles around the girl. So Aizawa with some difficulty.

She's mostly a melee range fighter, using the explosive firestones when she can and etc. So Sakuya has range advantage if she spams knives.

Hmm...Well here's the thing. Sakuya can only activate time stop of she's 10 meters away from an opponent with supernatural abilities like Aizawa, so she would really have to keep her distance from her...something she could close quickly if she uses her burst speed long enough...I suppose Sak has a chance of hitting her if she's quick to do so.

I was gonna say she could probably use flight but realized she doesn't have it lol. In that case yeah, Aizawa's gap closing kinda counters that time stop if it needs distance to be used. Then there's that healing capability too. But on the other hand if Sakuya can land a good crit hit with her space cutting knife she could take her out in one go.

Hmm...I feel...Aizawa is more likely to win then actually. Sakuya doesn't use that ability and usually only uses it as a last resort so she'd have to be very lucky.

Back