• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor Vs Reimu Hakurei

Ignoring how unaccurate Magolor's stats are, how good is Reimu's mindhax resistance?; Equivalent to how many people?

Pretty sure the Moon thing mindhaxxed the Earth, though it wasn't exactly focused on her.

Granted, I dunno 2hu so I probably got the wrong thing.

EDIT: I did get the right thing yey.

It's kinda his main thing, Saikou. Reimu resists tho, Magolor's mindhax is like, 90 dudes apparently.

>His main thing

I've played through his game and I've never seen him even do that, let alone in the middle of battle as his first move.

If Cal's revision got accepted, Reimu's mindhax resistance is just equivalent to 1 person, as that's the power the moon used on her (the moon didn't try to mindhax her with the power to mindhax the planet, just with the power to mindhax a single person)

Magolor has access to a dimension beyond time and space, given the defeat of the Master Crown sent him there. Fantasy Natre may not be that grand if the Master Crown can access a dimension like that

@Efi Mind hax never happened on-screen in his game, and spatial attacks are not much better than any dodgeable attacks.

@Cal plz. You know as well as me that being banished somewhere does not equal being able to reach it on your own.

It wasn't an external source like Kirby that sent him there, but the Master Crown backfiring. Still, you may be right.

Seeing how this is going, Reimu counters everything Maglor does with her own spatial boundries and goes into FN gg. The miko wins.

Back