• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I mean this match seemed fair at the time I made this thread, plus it actually makes sense too. Zombies and mutants were created in the House of the Dead universe under the twisted idea that they would break the barrier between life and death and to restore order to mother nature or something like that. Obviously Dawn wouldn't like that, so of course I would have her take on the ******* Magician of all things. Also, both Dawn and Magician are pretty OP in their respective verses.

Obviously the Pandora's Box is going to be restricted because with that thing, the entire match would be a huge stomp in the Magician's favor.

I think speed should be equalized here because while a maybe unreliable source claims a Hecklet and Koch USP pistol (which Thomas Rogan used in the first House of the Dead game) is slower than a cannonball (http://www.military-today.com/firearms/hk_usp.htm ), I'm pretty sure the Magician's travel speed would allow him to blitz Dawn, especially given Dawn has to rely on physical attacks while the Magician can throw fireballs or ki blasts or whatever they're supposed to be at her. Granted Dawn could easily close the gap with teleportation, but still.

This is going to be 9-B Magician vs Dawn, even though I'm pretty sure that Magician blew up a room in House of the Dead 2. Dawn should be able to stack up to Magician according to the quickfire calc I made in one Vs thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/mother-nature-gets-nasty-audrey-ii-vs-dawn.109607/#post-3424775

Though Dawn's durability is basically the meat of her side of the match.

Having seen both profiles, the Magician's resistance to information analysis may seem handy at first, but from what I've seen, the Information Analysis ability of the PDA is very surface-level, only pointing out the physical weaknesses of the boss monsters, and the thing needed to be pulled out every time. Dawn's aura reading cuts so deep that not only would she find some deep, secretive stuff about a person, but she can pinpoint the exact location of where she found said stuff, and while she would need to look her opponents to do that deep-cutting stuff, she can do basic info-analysis just by being near someone (as shown when the camera first panned on her in TDROTI episode 1). I don't think the Magician can block the deep stuff out.

Who takes this?

defpboi-bdae3e35-899c-4d1e-94bd-82140f3fe153.png
attachment.php

You Have No Future: 1 (Stillwinston)
Psychic Hippie, Again: 0
RELOAD! RELOAD! RELOAD!: 0

Last edited:
Magician starts with flying about and spamming fireballs, what does Dawn open with?
Her best-case scenario, and she started a conversation with Zoey by doing this, is to close the gap by teleporting. In this case she can strike the Magician with the first shot (since Magician does seem to charge his attacks a bit).

Though in a more usual-case scenario for her, she would assess her foe with her aura-reading ability. Probably wouldn't make sense for her to do that with someone with holes in his armor, but that's her thing as far as I can tell.

Well I guess I'll lean on magician slightly the now, namely because he does flying around and fireball tossing first.

Back