• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Candle VS Dawn: Natural Auras for Invitational Revenge

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I mean, Candle was heavily inspired off of Dawn, so this match was pretty much on my to-do list for Total Insanity matches.

Speed is equalized, both are 7-C (The higher part is being used), and the battle is at Camp Wawanakwa (During ROTI), just outside the cabins. Both start 10 meters apart, and Candle starts off in her base form.

Who wins?

Finding Your Inner-Flame: 7 (JustANormalLemon, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, Flowerguy2, TheGuy, James Plays 4 Games, Psychomaster35)

Helping Mother Nature:

Cabby, Yin-Yang, and Scott all vote both of them out:
latest

Last edited:
Both start reading each other aura and agree to do a aura battle, both start to meditate, dawn ends up calling her trough teleportation to them and pregognition animals from the island and candle enters her inner flame mode and stomps with her telepathic powers sinse the animais aren't 7 tier

I would put the battle the mutatet saindo from total drama so she can have help of her animals

And yes, no matter what I think both would let the other meditate to fight thanks to their overall personalities so just letting dawn call the help of tier 7 mutant animals eould be fair, specially sinse she has no actuall direct counter to candlle TK, trough dawn still has better future sight to make a plan to defeat candle

sinse the animais aren't 7 tier
Except... they are? Many of the mutants have threatened the contestants many times throughout the season.
trough dawn still has better future sight to make a plan to defeat candle
But at the same time, Candle can do the same thing. And while it’s only up to the next 12 hours compared to Dawn being able to see 18 days into the future, that wouldn’t matter since one (if not both) of them will most likely tire out before 12 hours.

I should also note that Dawn is 17 kilotons stronger than Candle.

Except... they are? Many of the mutants have threatened the contestants many times throughout the season.
It's a random desert island not a TD island to have animals eith AP from the verse

But at the same time, Candle can do the same thing. And while it’s only up to the next 12 hours compared to Dawn being able to see 18 days into the future, that wouldn’t matter since one (if not both) of them will most likely tire out before 12 hours.

I should also note that Dawn is 17 kilotons stronger than Candle.
Candle couldn't even know who was going to betray her team, and in the end wasn't just silver spoon, It was her self that would too, her future sight is alot less expecific them dawns that gives much better info for her to use

Still hard to deal with TK without a power directly against It, specially sinse candle can control multiple things at the same time with her mind eithout looking

If they where in the mutant island at least she could have lazer shooting rats, giant plant monsters, armies of naked moles, etc to help her

I thought you were referring to moments in the show, but I couldn’t understand you because of your terrible grammar.

Should I change the location to make this more interesting then?

I thought you were referring to moments in the show, but I couldn’t understand you because of your terrible grammar.

Should I change the location to make this more interesting then?
Put in camp wawanakwa, Dawn would have a better chance with the help of the mutant animals

And sorry for the grammar, in a new phone that really has a horrible corrector, and is 3 hours later them I should be a sleep :V

Changed the location, not that I believe it would help much outside of maybe a location advantage. As far as I remember, there were only 2 times a mutant animal decided fo help Dawn:
  • When was when she was able to reunite a baby fire-breathing roach with its parent, it made the parent join sides with her to attack the other team
  • The mutant rat she was holding alerted her to duck under a cannonball headed towards her

Changed the location, not that I believe it would help much outside of maybe a location advantage. As far as I remember, there were only 2 times a mutant animal decided fo help Dawn:
  • When was when she was able to reunite a baby fire-breathing roach with its parent, it made the parent join sides with her to attack the other team
  • The mutant rat she was holding alerted her to duck under a cannonball headed towards her
Yee, but at least has that chance now (maybe even get the help pf the roach lol)

Anyway, sinse I belive they would let each other meditate before fighting I would give this for candlle thanks to TK

Back