• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magician fights The Everchosen of the Dark Gods

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Speed Equal
6z5frlg3bjr61.png

Yakagi is in his last key

Start 5 meters away

SBA otherwise

Yakagi Suime: 0

Archaon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Actually shit I'm pretty sure Archaon precogs literally anything Suimei can do to him and proceeds to (insert Low 1-C hax here)

I want a fair match with a Warhammer Fantasy character lol
Imao, Yakagi stomps this guy harder, this character would also get passively 2-A Power nulled aswell, and all of the guy's passives are resisted by Suimei.

Mind manip, Emphatic manipulation, fear manip, and any other attack that targets the Mind wouldn't work, as his consciousness is a part of the astral body, as such it is protected by Suimei's charm meant to protect higher-dimensional beings; he is naturally resistant to alterations of the psyche.

The others also resisted

So is safe to say that he has Higher dimensional resistance to Mindhax.

Imao, Yakagi stomps this guy harder, this character would also get passively 2-A Power nulled aswell, and all of the guy's passives are resisted by Suimei.

Mind manip, Emphatic manipulation, fear manip, and any other attack that targets the Mind wouldn't work, as his consciousness is a part of the astral body, as such it is protected by Suimei's charm meant to protect higher-dimensional beings; he is naturally resistant to alterations of the psyche.

The others also resisted

So is safe to say that he has Higher dimensional resistance to Mindhax.
did you not read Low 1-C hax? whats stopping Archaon from throwing his Low 1-C BFR to a Low 1-C realm that has several Low 1-C passives? cause 2-A power null is not nulling a Low 1-C power.

Archaon is the 4th strongest 5-B period for a reason, IE why I think he stomps

also most of his resistances are also Low 1-C.

did you not read Low 1-C hax? whats stopping Archaon from throwing his Low 1-C BFR to a Low 1-C realm that has several Low 1-C passives? cause 2-A power null is not nulling a Low 1-C power.
Becouse his BFR seems to not be Passive, and Yakagi's Power Null would affect him the very second the fight starts, and the Low 1-C Hax would also get neg, as his existance is not HDE.

Becouse his BFR seems to not be Passive, and Yakagi's Power Null would affect him the very second the fight starts, and the Low 1-C Hax would also get neg, as his existance is not HDE.
Does this really matter when Arcahon draws from a 6-D power source? Also Archaon's power null resistance is Low 1-C so its irrelevant

This is Low 1-C smurf vs 2-A, don't see how this could have been fair from the start.

Albeit there may or may not be an upgrade in the future, if @PhantomØ4 becomes active again and feels like it, or i myself feel like it, that might give Suimei 5-D hax, even then the other dude has 6-D, so pointless match is pointless.

This is Low 1-C smurf vs 2-A, don't see how this could have been fair from the start.

Albeit there may or may not be an upgrade in the future, if @PhantomØ4 becomes active again and feels like it, or i myself feel like it, that might give Suimei 5-D hax, even then the other dude has 6-D, so pointless match is pointless.
Yep, Sigmar probably incons though so yeh

I can't believe you've done this. What were you snorting that made you think anything not tier 1 could take on the horrid smurfs that permeate warhammer fantasy?

That was supposed to be an insult, but you're welcome. Anyway Archaon turns Yakagi into his buttslut, close this.
Ah but it was a compliment! More like a slave to Slaanesh but... that's probably a fate worse then death.

Dareaperman: Let's see what this guy Yakagi can do.

(Nagash Loses)

Dareaperman: Oh Shit!!!

(Changes to Archaon).

(Yakagi loses)

Dareaperman: Oh yeesss babe!!! (Starts dancing around and the coffin dance theme plays)

😂😂😂😂

Dereaperman: Let's see what this guy Yakagi can do.

(Nagash Loses)

Dereaperman: Shit!!!

(Changes to Archaon).

(Yakagi loses)

Dereaperman: Oh yeesss babe!!!

😂😂😂😂
(Nagash loses)
DaReaperMan:

(changes to Archaon)

(Yakagi loses)

DaReaperMan:

get it right lol