• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-Yakagi Suimei first key is used.

-Strongest key of Randall flagg is used (Maerlyn's Grapefruit is the only equipement used here).

-Speed is equalized.

(VOTES)

Yakagi suimei:

Randall flagg:

Last edited:
Matters not if he doesn't lead with em and if he does... stomp, if he doesn't, still stomp
He does deal with them, things like transmutation is in character for him, for example, he could just turn Yakagi into a dog, but the problem is that, Yakagi also has thought based shit that Randall can't resist, so It depends of who pulls them first

He does deal with them, things like transmutation is in character for him, for example, he could just turn Yakagi into a dog, but the problem is that, Yakagi also has thought based shit that Randall can't resist, so It depends of who pulls them first
Randall probably pulls first if info analysis isn't passive

How does Randall handle Suimei's passives of fear + paralysis + ice + soul?

Are all Randall's hax tier 1? If no RDE, shuts them down.

Then Suimei's active stuff like phenonmenon mixer which alters all possible events to make his opponents abilities unstable, various forms of power null such as dispelling, unraveling, destabilizing, stealing etc.

And that's not even getting into the other stuff.

How does Randall handle Suimei's passives of fear + paralysis + ice + soul?

Are all Randall's hax tier 1? If no RDE, shuts them down.

Then Suimei's active stuff like phenonmenon mixer which he alters all possible events to make his opponents abilities unstable, various forms of power null such as dispelling, unraveling, destabilizing, stealing etc.
Remind me to put this guy against a Warhammer Fantasy character at some point, I think there's some good matches even with Nagash and Balthazar Gelt

Every magician has Rank Disparity Extinction, that's kinda their thing, and what makes matches with them near impossible, it's just more potent in his 2nd key due to being "a higher order existence" or whatever.

Could have sworn i told you that before.

Could have sworn i told you that
I already knew that thought, however, I'm also reading through the Volume 2 of the novel, which I find really interesting tbf.
But I'm curious becouse I remember in Volume 1 the fight between Felmenia and that Mage from the court, RDE didn't take place, when It should've shut down the abilities from both simultaniously.

But I didn't know that Yakagi could use It on his first key.

Anyway, Randall still has some tier 1 equipement such as CK's eye and Maerlyn's Grapefruit, which even if he is paralyzed, he could use them against Yakagi due to being thought based.

Last edited:
I already knew that thought, however, I'm also reading through the Volume 2 of the novel, which I find really interesting tbf.
But I'm curious becouse I remember in Volume 1 the fight between Felmenia and that Mage from the court, RDE didn't take place, when It should've shut down the abilities from both simultaniously.

But I didn't know that Yakagi could use It on his first key.

Anyway, Randall still has some tier 1 equipement such as CK's eye and Maerlyn's Grapefruit, which even if he is paralyzed, he could use them against Yakagi due to being thought based.
Suinei vs Felmenia was pure pis, he went all out against her even using stuff that he uses against conceptual beings, author probably didn't know where he was going with the story yet.

Back