• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The monarch of Latveria vs The Everchosen of the Dark Gods

I think Archaon doesn't resist the S u c c, considering it's not biological. So that, probably.

Archaon has passive precog and specifically Low 1-C BFR which will be getting used because precog.

Also Archaon has like 10 other passives, Doom should resist however

To my knowledge yes, is Doom's range with Absorption not good or something? Should I give doom prep?

Doom's Absorption isn't thought based, so yeah this may just be a blitz lol.

I THINK Power Cosmic Doom may do better, not sure tho

Its Low 1-C, This is not 40K. Warhammer Fantasy Warp is 6-D and that is what Archaon's BFR is

Fix it rq ig :v

Anyways I can't find the justification for Power Cosmic soulhax so currently even that is stomping.

I ******* SUCK at linking stuff on an already tabbered page, also I'm on mobile(Tablet, same difference), which means editing is a pain in the ass

I have trouble even typing shit in edits on mobile, let alone linking something when my entire screen is blocked by the explain edits thing in a place that already gives me troubles just removing a single letter on PC

Back