• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha General Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha General Discussion Thread!!! Here we can discuss anything about Nanoha franchise,everything from story to even waifu thought i reject this since everyone is **y in Nanoha. But we focusing to discuss about creating the verse page,adding more character,and possibly revision.

NOW NANOHA SUPPORTERS,ASSEMBLE!!!

Otachan-net mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha 279

But before we start,here a meme for ya all :v

Raising heart and takamachi nanoha lyrical nanoha and mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha drawn by mishima ssuru 08ee0b30c932a3e86de6769b75a61086
F90

And hear this masterpiece

Nice, im not alone.

I planned to rewatch the entirety of Nanoha to rework our profile and add more in the future.

So ready your arses everyone, you will be slaving away for me, because this will be huge.

Ah... Nanoha, one of the Modern Magical Girl pioneers. Thanks to this series, more people takes Magical Girl genre seriously.

Btw i gotta listing a supporters of Nanoha.

@Ebony

Ikr,alongside Sailor Moon and PMMM they becoming Magical Girl pioneers,too bad in term of hax Nanoha and co are weaker than Sailor Moon and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

So hey, as Velox kinda teaserd, i want to do a revision for the entirety of Lyrical Nanoha.

What do we do with canoncity and WHAT is canon. Maybe composite profiles? Discuss, because this is probably, maybe, rather important

First Witch said:
So hey, as Velox kinda teaserd, i want to do a revision for the entirety of Lyrical Nanoha.

What do we do with canoncity and WHAT is canon. Maybe composite profiles? Discuss, because this is probably, maybe, rather important
All of it is canon.

Not to each other, and thats the problem. The movies are different to the main anime and meshing them would create problems. Like the new Movie, where they recycled Nanohas Force equippment. It makes no sense chronological.

Good question. I don't know why she doesn't have them, since she has those powers. Then again, that's why this thread exists, to fix things.

But before adding anything on her page, I suggest we collect everything we can on Season 1 characters for starters and maybe put them in a blog, so to not make a mess out of the existing Nanoha page

Hmm. Nanoha's a series I've always had been considering giving a try to watch over the years but never quite gave it such chance to do so.

I know it has movies and mangas but have to ask, is it better to just watch the anime seeing as it did start out as one (albeit going by Witch's link, it was really just meant to be a spin off before it grew on its own but still)?

@Cal @Potzu

Well,the best start to me is watch the anime first,Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (the first season i mean).

@Vel: Got'cha.

I'll have to put it on my add list for series to get into for later once I finish off Shikkoku no Sharnoth.

Also good thing to do that cuz I want to give Steampunk a rest from going over to Ourai until Sona Nyl comes around. So far, I already have Fate/Kaleid to read/watch over and help out with on the fact its really outdated as far as I've been told.

On-topic, I'm rather amazed that only Nanoha is made here with no one else. Not even a verse page, so there's definitely a lot more work cut out for any of us to try and iron things out for them and maybe make more pages for others like Fate and whoever else.

That's honestly just lacking as much as that of the very few Kaleid pages I've seen.

If any are confused or are asking the chronological order to watch MGLN, here is the chronological order list:

• Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Season 1) or Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 1st
  • Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha MOVIE 1st THE COMICS (Manga)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's or Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd
  • Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's (Manga)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS THE COMICS (Manga)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid (Manga)
  • Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Force (Manga)

I watched the first episode, it was a good style beginning like Slice of Life, but the mood changed at the end of the episode, I'll watch the second episode after lunch

Back