• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it because of low godly? Twilight can affect stuff like rainbows and intangible ponies.

low godly regen and npi have nothing to do with eachother. it would have to be like soul manip or mind manip or something like that to counter low godly (i think.).

Rainbows are non coporeal, as long as you can touch stuff like that you're good against low godlies

Because rainbows aren't physical in the first place? Just like a soul. Also Regenerationn from nothing is mid godly, with low godly there is still something to regenerate from.

except rainbows are physical, sort of. rainbows are light refracting and reflecting through water, light energy so no you cant touch one but its actually a thing. a soul is more a concept than anything else. there is no actual proof that there is such a thing as a soul. its a belief, an idea. rainbow Ôëá soul.

Rainbows are energy, energy itself is non coporeal. A soul also exists in the same way, since both have no actual physical form but are still there. You also can't touch a soul but it still technically exists, you don't have to affects its concept, light has a concept too, just like everything does.

The only person I'd argue can touch souls is Starlight for restoring Ghost Discord's body. Touching a rainbow, which is physical, just massless isn't enough to say you can touch a soul.

Sauron prefers to use his sorcery in combat as well. I think he will most likely try to corrupt her.

Lightbuster30 said:
The only person I'd argue can touch souls is Starlight for restoring Ghost Discord's body. Touching a rainbow, which is physical, just massless isn't enough to say you can touch a soul.
this is almost exactly what i was trying to say. thank you.

Back