• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Stuff 2

Lormac_CC

He/Him
Ugo, Sinbad and David gets Statistics Reduction with the Sacred Palace. Ugo reduced llah order/rank and dropped him in a fish tank

Clearing a Misconception
Now there is a Misconception that the trio alters the Hierarchy in an orderly manner, where they increase their transdence layer by layer
This is wrong as it was never mentioned that they altered the hierarchy in such manner. Ugo said that this is what happens when you exceed god, infact in the Viz translation Ugo said he was now a god above gods

This was the scan that brought about misunderstanding.

The raws

この世には無数の世界と、それぞれに神が存在しているんだ。

そしてウーゴはその順位を入れ替えるという恐るべき力を手に入れた……

There are countless (無数) worlds in this world (この世), each with its own God.

And Ugo (ウーゴ) had obtained the formidable power to shift their order

Now this doesn't really change thing on their profiles. It just makes the trio very powerful on a 1-B scale since they can swap ranks at any point in the hierarchy.
Edit, scans on the Hierarchy
This, this, this, this, this, this,this and this

Last edited:
This does not change anything as you brought nothing that says they can swap at any point in the hierarchy and it is not a misconception they can only swap layer by layer and there are way more context and reasons from the series that says so than the scan you brought, it was not even the scan that brought about that notion i dont see where you got that from

so yes aside the statistics reduction, everything else is pretty wrong

This does not change anything as you brought nothing that says they can swap at any point in the hierarchy and it is not a misconception they can only swap layer by layer and there are way more context and reasons from the series that says so than the scan you brought, it was not even the scan that brought about that notion i dont see where you got that from
This is not my burden. It is you that needs to bring scans that they are going layer by layer as nothing in the series says they do. I was the one who brought the notion of layer by layer stuff when I was upgrading the gang to 1-B and it was due to that scan about swapping ranks in that order. Please bring scans to support your claim.

Last edited:
This is not my burden. It is you that needs to bring scans that they are going layer by layer as nothing in the series says they do. I was the one who brought the notion of layer by layer stuff when I was upgrading the gang to 1-B and it was due to that scan about swapping ranks in that order. Please bring scans to support your claim.
sure i will do that later when i have time, and also like i said nothing you brought also says they can swap any point in the hierarchy

sure i will do that later when i have time, and also like i said nothing you brought also says they can swap any point in the hierarchy
Let me just help, I have read Magi so much, I can't even count the number of times I have read it. There is no scan like that, if there was then I wouldn't make this thread. Anyways the thread will continue, anytime get a scan, then you can make downgrade thread

Last edited:
I mean the power is technically Higher-Dimensional Manipulation which the characters already have their profiles. I guess by technicality it would be also Statistic Reduction.

I mean the power is technically Higher-Dimensional Manipulation which the characters already have their profiles. I guess by technicality it would be also Statistic Reduction.
So are any changes not necessary based on this thread?

So are any changes not necessary based on this thread?
The only changes that will be made will be the addition of Statistics reduction for Ugo, Sinbad and David. Elizhaa agrees with the remaining point about swapping the hierarchy, so I guess this is ok to apply

Last edited:
I think that we need Elizhaa to say this directly, along with some more staff approval, for this kind of high-tier revision to pass.

The swapping hierarchy point seems fine, from the scans. The limitation is regarding the Sacred Palace system which is the characters' profile.

Okay here is my reply after well reading most of the chapters that well involves the SP in magi, literally nothing states they can swap the hierarchy from any point in the hierarchy and that will be your own head canon and just making assumptions again. you said you have read magi multiple times you probably reread magi every time to find any possible upgrade and thats where such problems come in, as in the entire mahi swapping system the only times they used it to swap hierarchy is with a god directly above and sinbad's way, it cost the entire rukh in the lower floor so yes aside from the fact that it is wrong and was never actually directly stated that they can swap hierarchy with any layer god it is NLF to say they can when they were never shown to do so or implied to be able to, so addressing your points

Clearing a Misconception
Not a misconception
Now there is a Misconception that the trio alters the Hierarchy in an orderly manner, where they increase their transdence layer by layer
yes they do by sacrificing all the rukh and people in the lower world to ascend higher
This is wrong as it was never mentioned that they altered the hierarchy in such manner. Ugo said that this is what happens when you exceed god, infact in the Viz translation Ugo said he was now a god above gods
while the raws will be appreciated, this does not really mean anything in the context it was said and also how is this supposed to mean they can swap hierarchy with anyone they want? like how exactly?
This was the scan that brought about misunderstanding.

The raws

この世には無数の世界と、それぞれに神が存在しているんだ。

そしてウーゴはその順位を入れ替えるという恐るべき力を手に入れた……

There are countless (無数) worlds in this world (この世), each with its own God.

And Ugo (ウーゴ) had obtained the formidable power to shift their order
no this was not the scan and not a misunderstanding, this scan means nothing on its own and just means that he can swap the hierarchy

so reading your initial argument properly nothing here states anything, as it was not directly stated or even implied that they can swap hierarchy with anyone they want on the order and all the times they were shown to swap the hierarchy it is with a directly higher god so it is indeed head canon and NLF to say they can swap hierarchy with any god i am surprised Elizha even agreed when there is literally this scan that explains how the ascending thing works i.e. he can only break the ceilings one at a time and also requires the sacrificing of all the rukh in the lower world to ascend higher. and rereading the last arc of magi i really plan to remove the 1B keys they have as it does not even make sense and goes against the lore maybe sinbad can keep his own tho.

Anyway you have not brought any concrete proof that they can swap hierarchy with any god at any point in the story with the sacred palace and they way it works or was used even goes against what you are proposing.

Last edited:
Your reply is long as hell so I don't have time to read everything but from a quick reading regarding the only part that you link your scan
there is literally this scan that explains how the ascending thing works i.e. he can only break the ceilings one at a time
Do you even know that your scan is not talking about Sacred Palace? They're talking about the result after process of turning entire lower world to rukh to go to higher plane of existence lmfao, meanwhile the usage of SP is not related to ascending or anything

Edit: I highly recommend you to read this thread to understand where does 1-B SP come from in the first place to not waste our time

Last edited:
Your reply is long as hell so I don't have time to read everything but from a quick reading regarding the only part that you link your scan

Do you even know that your scan is not talking about Sacred Palace? They're talking about the result after process of turning entire lower world to rukh to go to higher plane of existence lmfao, meanwhile the usage of SP is not related to ascending or anything

Edit: I highly recommend you to read this thread to understand where does 1-B SP come from in the first place to not waste our time
then i guess you should read the OP again as i am not interested in any replies from you from the way you replied
but like i said nothing in the OP suggests they can move from 6D to 12D in a go when it was never stated and shown and yes my scan was talking about how to ascend to higher worlds in Magi.
and please stop replying as you are also wasting my time without saying anything constructive, as literally the OP states they use the SP to ascend/swap to higher layers but you blabbed this "meanwhile the usage of SP is not related to ascending or anything" lol, and like i already said many times nothing states they can do what the OP is proposing which was the purpose of my reply that you missed like your ex, so please stop being an ass straight out of nowhere cause well i will be one too if you want to be one
Edit: well i apologize if i went to far but it is really annoying to see how people wont read but decide to nitpick things ignoring the context, so i suggest you read the whole post not the part where i just mentioned a supporting evidence

Last edited:
while the raws will be appreciated, this does not really mean anything in the context it was said and also how is this supposed to mean they can swap hierarchy with anyone they want? like how exactly?
I am a god above gods, did you ignore that statement

then i guess you should read the OP again as i am not interested in any replies from you from the way you replied
but like i said nothing in the OP suggests they can move from 6D to 12D in a go when it was never stated and shown and yes my scan was talking about how to ascend to higher worlds in Magi.
and please stop replying as you are also wasting my time without saying anything constructive, as literally the OP states they use the SP to ascend/swap to higher layers but you blabbed this "meanwhile the usage of SP is not related to ascending or anything" lol, and like i already said many times nothing states they can do what the OP is proposing which was the purpose of my reply that you missed like your ex, so please stop being an ass straight out of nowhere cause well i will be one too if you want to be one
Edit: well i apologize if i went to far but it is really annoying to see how people wont read but decide to nitpick things ignoring the context, so i suggest you read the whole post not the part where i just mentioned a supporting evidence
Pls summarize in a better way I'm not gonna read this wall of text, but again I only point out the part that you link your scan, which is completely out of context since they don't talk about SP

as in the entire SP swapping system the only times they used it to swap hierarchy is with a god directly above and it cost the entire rukh in the lower floor so yes aside from the fact that it is wron
What, scan please, why are you equating Sinbad breaking the ceiling to him altering the Hierarchy, both are completely different things

Bruh you are equating swapping to ascend, both are completely two different things

What, scan please, why are you equating Sinbad breaking the ceiling to him altering the Hierarchy, both are completely different things
read again and also reply at a go and stop spamming or if you cant Tdlr: nothing you brought states they can swap with any layer in the hierarchy and they were never shown to do so or stated to be able to do so, so it is a case of "they were not stated to be able to so they should be able to" and it does not work that way and would be a great NLF to make such claims when they were never implied to be able to do or shown to be able to do or even did such a thing

nothing you brought states they can swap with any layer in the hierarchy
You just choose to ignore
they were never shown to do so or stated to be able to do so
They where stated to be able to change ranks, in the Hierarchy. You are the one using head canon saying they can only change rank with the god above.
so it is a case of "they were not stated to be able to so they should be able to" and it does not work that way and would be a great NLF to make such claims when they were never implied
It was implied, you are just choosing to disagree.
read again and also reply at a go and stop spamming or if you cant
Bruh you brought no scans to support your claim, the only scan you brought was one which was irrelevant to the discussion

Back