• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Stuff 2

It is an infinite Hierarchy so I don't really see how unknown positions of characters affects thing
It absolutely would, because then we could confirm whether they moved multiple stations in a single go or just shifted one linearly.

no Matter how they shifted or how they can shift, they were only shown to shift one layer in battle so it is absurd to give them the ability to move multiple at go mind you I am talking about when they used the SP on themselves not on other gods I am saying they were never shown to swap themselves with 111781661781+D beings or stated to do so
But yes they can swap the hierarchy no one is disputing that what is being disputed is wanting to give them the ability to suddenly swap with 15615671D when it was never stated or shown they did

It absolutely would, because then we could confirm whether they moved multiple stations in a single go or just shifted one linearly.
no Matter how they shifted or how they can shift, they were only shown to shift one layer in battle so it is absurd to give them the ability to move multiple at go mind you I am talking about when they used the SP on themselves not on other gods I am saying they were never shown to swap themselves with 111781661781+D beings or stated to do so
But yes they can swap the hierarchy no one is disputing that what is being disputed is wanting to give them the ability to suddenly swap with 15615671D when it was never stated or shown they did
Strongly agreed.

We will end up going in circles again

If they show themselves only going a singular layer then we shouldn't interpret it as anything else. The statements are too vague to concretely support what is suggested by the OP, I feel.

If they show themselves only going a singular layer then we shouldn't interpret it as anything else.
They never really showed themselves going a single layer. So we basically have a high end(jump to any where they want) and low end(move a single layer).

We will end up going in circles again
Yes
Honestly going through magi lower tiers yesterday and I think they are the one who needs to be fixed for now as the profiles are well a bit lacking and I think the current low 6b calc should also be fixed
They never really showed themselves going a single layer. So we basically have a high end(jump to any where they want) and low end(move a single layer).
They did show themselves moving a single layer like in he David X Ugo scruff or
It’s not about high-end or low end it’s about the high end been something they never did in the series so why should it be on their profiles

Yes
Honestly going through magi lower tiers yesterday and I think they are the one who needs to be fixed for now as the profiles are well a bit lacking and I think the current low 6b calc should also be fixed
I will try going through their profiles

Yeah i Disagree now for bambu's reasons
If they were only shown to shift with just a god that is 1 layer above them then that should be it

If they were only shown to shift with just a god that is 1 layer above them then that should be it
They were shown to shift the order of gods, that's it. If they were shown doing it 1 layer above, then I wouldn't make this CRT

Look, this suggestion has been rejected, so it seems best if we close this thread and you permanently drop this subject.

Back