• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Stuff 2

He questions your arguments in a to me convincing manner.

He illustrates how your evidence seems too unclear and insufficient for such an extreme upgrade.
What you said is too vague, pls give a better elaboration, he didn't give any scan which shows that they can only go layer by layer while Ugo (who is 3-D at first just like everyone in Alma Toran) literally swapped with original Il Ilah who is at least 6-D

Doubt he knows much things about Magi like you thought when he misunderstood even the basic plot lol, I mean he said that SP is used to ascend to higher reality bruh...

Last edited:
Looking back at it, the evidence, likely due to my general lack of knowledge when it comes to the verse, seems a little lacking for an upgrade like this
Well, you said it yourself, you are not knowledgeable on the verse. Truth is every scan about the Hierarchy stuff supports my claim

Well, you said it yourself, you are not knowledgeable on the verse. Truth is every scan about the Hierarchy stuff supports my claim
Yeah, and I’m not denying that. As a not-knowledgeable person, I believe it’s a bit of a reach, so I’ll move down to neutral

He questions your arguments in a to me convincing manner.
Let me give you an analogy of his agurment
So basically a character is stated to be able to destroy a space-time continuum. He is shown destroying it. Pain agurment is that the character is destroying only the present part of that timeline so the character shouldn't get low 2-C ratings without actually giving scans to support his claim

Last edited:
I still agree with the proposal.
As Lormac_CC pointed out in the OP, the scan says:

There are countless (無数) worlds in this world (この世), each with its own God.

And Ugo (ウーゴ) had obtained the formidable power to shift their order

In this sentence, there is no mention of the fact that they are able to only switch place with a God placed only one layer above, but instead that they are able to "shift their order" in general.
The limitation of them being able to do it only to Gods a single layer above the one they are in is a misconception without any evidence to support it and as such should not be considered until a scan can be given to prove this.

Look, you need explicit convincing evidence of being able to exceed many levels of infinity in a single go in order to enforce this type of revision for any verse. That is all.

Look, you need explicit convincing evidence of being able to exceed many levels of infinity in a single go in order to enforce this type of revision for any verse. That is all.
Every scan of the trio altering the Hierarchy is evidence

One step at a time is not sufficient evidence though.

Look, you need explicit convincing evidence of being able to exceed many levels of infinity
They aren't really exceeding levels of infinity, if they did they would be tier 0. Rather they are just moving up levels in infinity

One step at a time is not sufficient evidence though.
While I understand the doubts you have, this doubts are caused by a misconception in the first place.
The power in question is described as being able to "switch the order" of the Gods in general and there is no mention of it being limited to the Gods of a single layer above them.
The fact that they are able to switch place only with the Gods of a single layer above them is never stated or shown and is a false believe that lacks proper evidence.

Last edited:
They can go from step 1 to countless
the question is when was this properly shown?
Sinbad and David did it
shown to swap with a countless D god??

the entire reason why i disagree with this is, why are you trying to give them something they were never shown to use on themselves that way it is as wanky as it sounds
no one is saying they cannot shift the order, the thing is they were never shown or stated to do it they way you are claiming they do so yes i dont think this should be passed

the question is when was this properly shown?

shown to swap with a countless D god??

the entire reason why i disagree with this is, why are you trying to give them something they were never shown to use on themselves that way it is as wanky as it sounds
no one is saying they cannot shift the order, the thing is they were never shown or stated to do it they way you are claiming they do so yes i dont think this should be passed
While I understand the doubts you have, this doubts are caused by a misconception in the first place.
The power in question is described as being able to "switch the order" of the Gods in general and there is no mention of it being limited to the Gods of a single layer above them.
The fact that they are able to switch place only with the Gods of a single layer above them is never stated or shown and is a false believe that lacks proper evidence.

It was shown Everytime they swapped the Hierarchy. It is was stated in every scan about the Hierarchy, you just choose to disagree. I have stated over and over again, you need scans to support your claim

Last edited:
your scans says nothing of such
Bruh, I guess you just choose to ignore. Every scan that talks about swapping the Hierarchy is a scan that supports my claim
and i have stated over and over again i am not making any claim
You are, I have given several analogy of your agurment/claim to which you haven't really disagreed and also asked for scans to support them but you have failed to provide.

Last edited:
ThanatoX has already helped explained the situation here, You need scans for your agurment, but seriously though I am already tired of asking you for scans to support your agurment. You can't come into an argument without providing a single scan. You are just using head canon at this point

Pain, please give scans to support your position, I'm not seeing how your side is supported at all if I'm being honest.

what are the claims i am making that need me to provide scans for? i am making no claims like i said
and i still stand on they were not shown to do what lormac said, niether David or Sinbad or Ugo ever went from lets say 6D to 1000000000+D like he wants them to have on the profiles so yes i still disagree and make no claims

what are the claims i am making that need me to provide scans for? i am making no claims like i said
and i still stand on they were not shown to do what lormac said, niether David or Sinbad or Ugo ever went from lets say 6D to 1000000000+D like he wants them to have on the profiles so yes i still disagree and make no claims
The point is that there are much more than 1000000000+ Gods, and the power of the Sacred Palace is stated directly to be able to "shift their order".
This means that this power is able to affect and shift Gods in the 6th dimension, in the 37th dimension, in the 1267th dimension up to all of the Gods of the Hierarchy.
The description of the power is clear, and it states that is able to shift the order of the Gods, so in this situation you are the one that needs to provide evidences that they are able to only shift the order of the Gods one layer above them, something that is never stated.

Meh, deny that he makes any claim then proceed to make the claim. Look" I stand on they were not shown to do what Lormac said", I have said this already, every scan about swapping the order supports my claim. You can't provide scans for your agurment so you result to I am not making any claim. Bro come on, ok get some scan to support where you stand

c
Meh, deny that he makes any claim then proceed to make the claim. Look" I stand on they were not shown to do what Lormac said", I have said this already, every scan about swapping the order supports my claim. You can't provide scans for your agurment so you result to I am not making any claim. Bro come on, ok get some scan to support where you stand
cant ask me to prove a negative anyway like i said the entire cells and organism analogy will apply to the gods
and from what you are saying you mean in battle David can swap himself with a 10000000000+D god but i am saying when did he ever do such?

anyway like i said the entire cells and organism analogy will apply to the gods
Right in the scan that that comparison was made, Ugo said he could change the order of the worlds, anyways I don't see how this is an agurment
and from what you are saying you mean in battle David can swap himself with a 10000000000+D god but i am saying when did he ever do such?
Every time he swapped the Hierarchy. Seriously read ThanatoX comment

Now I am almost inclined to ask, have you read Magi. Man anything the trio swapped the Hierarchy. This is becoming funny at this point
so everytime they swapped the hierarchy they were shown to lets say swap themselves from 6D to 1000000000000+D?

so everytime they swapped the hierarchy they were shown to lets say swap themselves from 6D to 1000000000000+D?
To countless, any where they feel like. That is the ability, that is what the story said about the ability. I really don't know how I am supposed to explain this

To countless, any where they feel like. That is the ability, that is what the story said about the ability. I really don't know how I am supposed to explain this
your proof and logic is not enough to pass such absurd upgrade, as nothing in the story shows ugo swapping himself with 1000000009+D, and him saying he rearranged the hierarchy of the gods does not mean he swapped with 10000000000+D not now not ever btw as thats the only scan that well would imply he can do such but since he was never even shown to directly do such.

and yes i cannot prove a negative, its like me saying "Naruto never ate throughout the series", to prove this i will have to send all the time naruto was shown in the series which makes no sense to do such so it is you claiming the positive that will bring a single instance where he ate in the series. i am sure this is self explanatory by me saying you cannot say i should prove a negative. So please show a direct scans of Ugo, David or anyone using SP shown or stated directly to swap themselves(like ugo swapped himself with a 100000000+D god or David did so) with 1000000000+D, as you are trying to upgrade them that they are able to do such but they never did such in the series so whats the point.
and again for the last time no one is saying they cannot rearrange the hierarchy of the gods

Last edited:
your proof and logic is not enough to pass such absurd upgrade, as nothing in the story shows ugo swapping himself with 1000000009+D, and him saying he rearranged the hierarchy of the gods does not mean he swapped with 10000000000+D not now not ever btw as thats the only scan that well would imply he can do such but since he was never even shown to directly do such.
Bruh, that is the scan. I can't stop if you want to use your own head canon.
and yes i cannot prove a negative, its like me saying "Naruto never ate throughout the series", to prove this i will have to send all the time naruto was shown in the series which makes no sense to do such so it is you claiming the positive that will bring a single instance where he ate in the series. i am sure this is self explanatory by me saying you cannot say i should prove a negative. So please show a direct scans of Ugo, David or anyone using SP shown or stated directly to swap themselves with 1000000000+D, as you are trying to upgrade them that they are able to do such but they never did such in the series so whats the point.
Can't even read all this, you did bring a single scan, everyone had asked for your scan but you keep telling me to proof something that is already proven.
and again for the last time no one is saying they cannot rearrange the hierarchy of the gods
They are stated to rearrange the Hierarchy, your head canon says layer by layer without showing proof. Anyways one could get all the scans in this world and you wouldn't agree, so I guess I would count those that agree cause not everyone usually agree, this upgrade is no exception.

So yes you cannot proof that they ever even did it? it is pretty simple, so yes i am now done boss. it was a simple question all the time Ugo, Sinbad and David were shown to use the SP on themselves did they ever swap themselves with 10000000000+D like you are claiming? NO so yes they wont be doing it here not that it matter anyway as it is a magi system thing
Every scan that they where shown to alter the Hierarchy.
okay please it was stated that "I Ugo just swapped my self with the god on 100000002929389338D layer" lol, it was only said i rearranged the hierarchy of the gods not what you are claiming.
and i will probably stop replying to things not relevant here, as you keep saying they can swap themselves but you cant provide a single instance they did such.
note: no one is saying they cannot rearrange the hierarchy but they wont get something they never did on screen

So yes you cannot proof that they ever even did it? it is pretty simple, so yes i am now done boss. it was a simple question all the time Ugo, Sinbad and David were shown to use the SP on themselves did they ever swap themselves with 10000000000+D like you are claiming? NO so yes they wont be doing it here not that it matter anyway as it is a magi system thing
This is funny, you ignore stuff, use head canon without providing a simple scan.

okay please it was stated that "I Ugo just swapped my self with the god on 100000002929389338D layer" lol, it was only said i rearranged the hierarchy of the gods not what you are claiming
What is is basic meaning for rearranging/reordering. I can't really convince you, heck no one can convince you.
and i will probably stop replying to things not relevant here, as you keep saying they can swap themselves but you cant provide a single instance they did such.
Again I ask myself did you read Magi
note: no one is saying they cannot rearrange the hierarchy but they wont get something they never did on screen
You do know this is your head canon. Anyways this is just ...

Back