• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi massive Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the first scaling was made by assuming anything below illah is tier 11. The new scaling would look like this. Ugo 6D, Solomon 7D, illah 8D. The difference between layers = 1 Dimensional transdence. Thanks for your input Pain, really appreciate

Difference between layers on God's Structure

As explained above, God has a multi layered structure, each layer has a true god. The difference between Dimensions is the difference that exists between a god and his creation, reality fiction transdence.
I think you've got your feats messed up. The difference between ones body and the cells is not that of R>F. Though this does tell me there is an endless hierarchy of gods.

This though is R>F transcendence.

God and Creation
Gods create worlds. The first god we get to know in the series is llah, a god whom I will call a primordial god. He created a world called Alma torran. After his fall(caused by him), Solomon, a lifeform from Alma torran becomes god basically having the creator-creation with Alma torran, Before he disappeared, he asked Ugo to create a world. Ugo, a life from Alma torran to create a world. Ugo crossed to a new subspace and created a new world basically becoming god over this new world. Ugo, though god is still a lifeform/human within illah layer and is still below illah. The difference between a creator and creation is likened to the difference between an Author and a novel, with lifeforms being nothing more than characters in that novel. Ugo gave this difference twice, when Sinbad (his creation) tried to surpass him, the second was he(a creation) surpassed illah by changing the order of gods. So the difference between a creator and it's creation is reality fiction transdence. As I have said before, a creator exists in a world above their creation. Thought the story takes place within a single subspace, the dimension is multi structured. The dimension holds the Sacred palace and Ugo, both in a the world above what Ugo created.
This seems pretty good too.
Since the first scaling was made by assuming anything below illah is tier 11. The new scaling would look like this. Ugo 6D, Solomon 7D, illah 8D. The difference between layers = 1 Dimensional transdence. Thanks for your input Pain, really appreciate
Everything looks fine to me though you might want to edit your original post with this. I agree with the proposed changes.

@Lormac_CC
Don't know if this is considered derailing but since this revision is already ongoing I wanted to add this too.

The hierarchy of the gods isn't infinite as its stated on the profile its countless. I'm pretty sure in this forum endless =infinite depending on context, while countless =/= infinite.

Don't know if this is considered derailing
It isn't
The hierarchy of the gods isn't infinite as its stated on the profile its countless. I'm pretty sure in this forum endless =infinite depending on context, while countless =/= infinite
It was called countless by Ugo and Sinbad. David said it was Infinite. Based on the description. It is Infinite. Sinbad Said he will climb the Hierarchy forever, that is infinity. David said he and Sinbad would fight and go beyond the Infinite battle of the gods.

Also I will change what is on their cause Ugo meant countless hyperspace/subspace in illah layer.
The countless statement was made by ainbad though and he was referring to the gods hierarchy.
Can I get a scan for David's statement if possible

Basically the same but this contradicts what was said before. This also depends on context. From Davids POV the battle is infinite but the hierarchy is only countless

Basically the same but this contradicts what was said before. This also depends on context. From Davids POV the battle is infinite but the hierarchy is only countless
It doesn't contradicts a thing. It is called countless but is described as Infinite. Sinbad can't reach the top of the Hierarchy because there isn't one

In the same chapter

Last edited:
Here is another contradiction where Sinbad says countless but describe it as Infinite. Sinbad said countless gods exist but justice or evil don't exist which is impossible

Last edited:
From Davids POV the battle is infinite but the hierarchy is only countless
Based on context it talks about the Hierarchy as it mentions the End of fate. To truly reach the end of fate, Sinbad would have to do the impossible and go beyond the Infinite god, thought he said it would take him forever to do it and he would be going layer by layer. For every god, there is a god above controlling fate, hence why good and bad can't really exists

Last edited:
Anyways I believe the thread is almost done. Since Elizha agrees with the scaling. I will wait for Antv to unlock the pages

We cannot assume an infinite number of higher levels of existence if all that has been mentioned is the word "countless". It is against our standards. Sorry.

Anyway, what else has Elizhaa accepted here?

i think even if it's stated to be countless the fact that it has no end should be taken into account so i can infinite being a high end

We cannot assume an infinite number of higher levels of existence if all that has been mentioned is the word "countless". It is against our standards
It is not an assumption. Sinbad mentioned countless but right in the same chapter, he described it as Infinity. David outright calls it infinite. Aladdin describes it as Infinity. Words like infinite, endless and countless are rated based on context on the wiki. Hence dragon Ball universe isn't accepted as Infinite on the wiki even though it has been called infinite.

We cannot assume an infinite number of higher levels of existence if all that has been mentioned is the word "countless". It is against our standards. Sorry.

Anyway, what else has Elizhaa accepted here?
Fair if the evidences are poor. Though, the hierarchy of gods being infinite has already being in an accepted in past CRT.

It is not an assumption. Sinbad mentioned countless but right in the same chapter, he described it as Infinity. David outright calls it infinite. Aladdin describes it as Infinity. Words like infinite, endless and countless are rated based on context on the wiki. Hence dragon Ball universe isn't accepted as Infinite on the wiki even though it has been called infinite.
Please show all of the scans that specifically mention an infinite hierarchy of infinity, not simply an unspecified degree of infinity.

And what is that exactly?
This
Base on this thread, the Scaling

Ugo/Sinbad Low 1-C(6D). 1-C(8D) with the power of the Sacred palace

Solomon 1-C(7D)

illah 1-C(8D), Low 1-C(5D). Was casted down the Hierarchy.

David illah 1-C(8D), varies up to 1-B with the Sacred palace.

Difference between layers = 1 Dimensional transdence

I will provide if I understand what you mean. All the scan I have are already in this thread. All of which indicate infinity and one outright infinite
You should have used this tbh.

^An endless Hierarchy of worlds existing.

They were wary because countless doesn't necessarily mean infinite and fighting for infinity can just mean the gods are just that, fighting each other for an infinite amount of time. It doesn't necessarily reflect on the cosmology.

I will provide if I understand what you mean.
He's asking for specific scans that say the hierarchy is infinite not based on something that isn't specified like how something that's countless can be observed as infinite.

This scan has Sinbad saying the hierarchy is countless then later on he says "If there's a god I will surpass him and ascend even higher and continue to surpass the gods above him forever". He explicitly uses "if", as long as there's a god above him he'll continue to ascend the countless layers and from his perspective this will go on forever.

Even if they both reach the top with one of them being 1st and the other at 2nd, logically they can just keep switching the hierarchy between themselves, hence the battle keeps going on forever... 'Head canon' i know it is but it still logical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back