• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this calc, Muu traveled 1287.57 mts with his Barbatos, and, considering that his Djinn wouldn't last "even a minute" and the fact that between this feat and his Barbatos' deactivation several seconds passed, I think that this feat could be around Supersonic. Reasonable considering that Characters below Muu have only Subsonic feats

Inoue211 said:
for Arba's AP(and Judar maybe), she can do this with normal magic(or at least not extreme that should be many times more powerful) by stealing Judar's Rukh

http://reader.sensescans.com/conten...e_battle_at_the_capital_546df06f6e7bb/016.png

http://reader.sensescans.com/conten...e_battle_at_the_capital_546df06f6e7bb/017.png

-Destroys Judar's Borg, keeps going through through the capital and destroys a mountain in the back
Posted this above, can you make a calc out of it?

And how did you calc the crater?

What about the attack for which the curvature of the planet was seen? Or is that one too hard to approximate?

That new calc for Masrur's kick is much more complete than the old one to me yeah, it also makes more sense since teen Sinbad when he was still shitty got City level using his Bararaq Saiqa, not even extreme magic.

About Bararaq Saiqa, did anyone ever try to calc Sinbad's in Magi? Sorry if it's already been done.

http://www.*************/manga/magi/v06/c075/17.html

http://www.*************/manga/magi/v06/c075/19.html

It's like 20 times bigger than Masrur's kick, it dwarves that little island and then keeps growing. Also disperses all the storm clouds.

Masrur's speed speed and others, they have several times higher reactions/combat speed.

And about the crater, you can see Earth's curvature in both, also Aladdin and Yunan look like ants compared to just a border of it. And like I posted above, Arba can easily cut through Judar's borg and a mountain in the back. A Judar that was much more powerful(absorbing the medium's rukh) than when he tanked Bararaq Sei

@Aiden Yes. That is what I mean.

Also, Judar and Aladdin are stronger than Masrur?

They could scale from Him (In terms of AP, and not Def only)?

I do not know actually. They have never been compared in terms of destructive power.

Well, I suppose that both their borgs, and regular attack potencies scale then, given that it makes little sense that they would have more power in one way than another.

Two Questions:

1) Any speed feat to calc? (And no, I'm not going to consider magical lightning as real one) like, I don't now, Morgiana blitzing the thiefs?

2) as Yamuraiha has Town level Durability via powerscaling, can others characters (Like Judar Aladdian, Kougyoku, Masrur etc) got scale from her and Alibaba?

1) I do not know, hut am open for suggestions.

2) Possibly, yes. She is only a regular magician after all, not supposed to be on a level with magi or dungeon conquerors.

1) Thanks.

2) Has she been stated by the author as capable of destroying a town in one blow? That is news to me.

1) You're welcome

2) No, she stated to be stronger than Alibaba Weapon Equip

And she tanked an attacked that was from someone stronger than Alibaba

Bit of a long post so i'll divide characters between categories.

Magi

Yuna destroyed Arba's borg with Bararaq Saiqa and then tanked Arba's Bararaq Saiqa(his Borg got destroyed though): AP "At least City level, likely higher". Durability "At least City level, likely higher"

Arba destroyed Judar's borg with normal magic, same with Yunan's so: AP "At least City level with normal spells, Higher with Extreme Magic". Durability "At least City level, likely higher".

Also, like I said above, I'd like to make 2 Keys for Arba= Gyokuen/Hakuei and then Arba, all these feats should be for the first one and Arba Key should be left in "Unknown, Higher" because she only used half of her power when controlling the bodies.

Titus(Magi Key): AP "At least City level, likely higher". Durability "At least City level, likely higher"

Aladdi(Pre time-skip): AP "At least City level, likely higher". 'Durability "At least City level, likely higher" | (Post time-skip) Unknow

Judar : AP "At least City level" | "At least City Level, higher after absorbing the medium's Black Rukh. Durability "At least City level" | "At least City level, higher after absorbing the medium's Black Rukh"

Like with Arba, I'd like to create a new Key for Judar: Before absorbing medium's rukh, After absorbing medium's rukh.

Kings

Sinbad: Should be changed from "City level with Lightning Sword (Casually destroyed a mountain range when he was just a teenager. One of the strongest Vessels, making it superior to Koue, Ja'farand Masrur)" to "City level with Lightning Sword (Casually destroyed a mountain range when he was just a teenager. One of the strongest Vessels, making it superior to Koue, Ja'farand Masrur), Higher with Extreme magic"

There is no doubt that his Extreme magic is Higher, we don't know how much so leaving it only at "higher" is fine for now.

Hakuryuu(Post time-skip): Zagan Full Djinn Equip AP "At least City level but his bacteria ignores conventional durability and decomposes it's target, possibly higher with Extreme Magic". At least city level because it got past Arba's borg just fine http://reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/310/page/12

Zagan Full Djinn Equip Durability "Unknown"

Hakuryuu should have a new Post time-skip Key

Can I add these changes?

@Aiden Okay then.

@Inoue What feat do you scale all of the City level statistics from?

Inoue211 said:
AidenBrooks999 said:
Ja'far's (Long name I don't remember) >= Masrur's Lightning Kick
And Judar Blocked it without any problem
^ this(and the other posts above)
That scale is already made

Now I just have to edit their regular Durability to Town level

AidenBrooks999 said:
And I only agree with Yunan and Arba's upgrades
Just that.
Care to explain?

Sinbad is city level as a teenager with normal magic, extreme magic is "higher" so it needs to be added.

Hakuryuu gets past Arba's borg with his hax, Arba's borg is City level so what I put there. "Possibly higher" with extreme magic because we don't know if it has changed.

Judar and Aladdin were roughly in the same level before the time skip, so "At least City level, likely higher" for Aladdin and what I wrote for Judar who was City level even before absorbing the medium's rukh and getting a huge power up.

Inoue211 said:
Care to explain?

Sinbad is city level as a teenager with normal magic, extreme magic is "higher" so it needs to be added.

Hakuryuu gets past Arba's borg with his hax, Arba's borg is City level so what I put there. "Possibly higher" with extreme magic because we don't know if it has changed.

Judar and Aladdin were roughly in the same level before the time skip, so "At least City level, likely higher" for Aladdin and what I wrote for Judar who was City level even before absorbing the medium's rukh and getting a huge power up.
1) Ok, that's kind reasonable

2) Yes, via hax, jus that

3) They're in the same level, and both are City level, so your point is...?

1) Ok, that's kind reasonable Fine

2) Yes, via hax, jus that

Sure but I wrote "At least city level" because it managed to "at least" do that amount of damage that we know of. Or maybe it's better putting him at Unknow and just write "His bacteria ignores conventional durability"

3) They're in the same level, and both are City level, so your point is...?

For Judar i'll quote what I wrote:

AP "At least City level" | "At least City Level, higher after absorbing the medium's Black Rukh."Same for his durability.

It's the same deal as Sinbad, Sinbad already was City level with normal magic so his extreme magic is higher. Judar already was City level before powering up, so after that it's higher. Also why I asked to create a new Key for Judar.

Aladdin was roughly on Judar's level so

AP "At least City level, likely higher". 'Durability "At least City level, likely higher" And the same explanation as Judar.

By the way I noticed you edited Yunan's page "Higher with Extreme Magic (BrokeArba's Brog)", Yunan never used Extreme magic, he used normal magic(Bararaq Saiqa is not Sinbad's Extreme Magic, Inqerad Saiqa is).

I suppose that it is okay. Just be careful to provide good explanations, and decent grammar.

I think that's it, sorry it took a while since I was doing it in the middle of something else.

I edited Yunan's AP, Durability and also added him being able to use lightning magic(and which spells), Arba's AP, Durability and a new Key, as well as a new Tier for it. Judar and Hakuryuu the same as Arba. Added the "Higher with extreme magic" to Sinbad's profile. Later will probably add skills for Arba since there's none in her page. Care to check about some possible mistake?

Also is it fine for Hakuryuu, "Unknown, Higher" and a new Key "Post time-skip Full body Djinn Equip (Zagan) ? I put it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back